6. FAMILIES

Author: Thank you for taking an interest to this story. God bless you all. Please vote,
Comment or share it. It doesn't matter what you prefer to do just don't be mean. Thank you.

ANNA

I don't know but as I sit at the passenger's side of Seth's car I suddenly felt my hands clammy and sweaty. It's not that I had to impress them to like me cause I know that there is really no marriage between Seth and I. Okay we will get married the way he wanted us to get married but still, there will really be no real marriage. Besides after the "show" I will leave and go on with what I have planned. Leave everything.
But I am still bothered why he seemed to have continued in helping me when he knows he will not get anything from this set up.

"My mom will try to ask you a lot about us. How we met and all those stuff. Just tell her anything you want to tell her. I'll back you up. I reqlly don't care if it's the truth or a lie BUT you have to tell her we're in love. As for my Dad, he is more of the technical person. He believes that everyone who comes near me will try to siphone me with my money but we will not have a problem with you if he learns you're the daughter of Henry Ortega. "

"Do I need to impress them?"

"Hmmm your call. I really don't care."

"Do we need to be, uhm, showy!"

"PDA?"

"Yeah."

"Well my mom would want to see some of it. But it's ok if we don't. "

"Oh gosh. Oh okay."

"Here we are."

"Oh no! Oh no!"

"Relax."

"Please don't leave me?"

"You will be fine. They're nice people. And don't forget to call me Seth and not sir or Mr. Aaron."

"Okay"

He got out from the car and opened my door for me. It's not that I waited for him to but he told me to wait for him. When I got out, he took my hand and told me to relax. I knew that he was just doing it to calm me. And his hand just exactly did it. I mean, if he did not take it, I would have stood there in the parking lot and turned to ice. Oh damn!

When we got in the restaurant, people turned their heads when they saw Seth. He was tugging at my hands so I would move with him. They would nod at him and he would not even bother to look or acknowledge it. Aristocrat!
The host at the restaurant showed us where Seth's parents are seated. Well, he approached us immediately when he saw Seth and lead us to his parents' table. He's well known of course, they practically own the City.

When I saw them I froze. They look so much younger in person. Yeah I see them on TV, magazines and billboards but I never saw them in person. His mom looks as young as my mom and his dad is just like my dad too. His father is an old version of Seth, just cleaner version. I mean, Seth has facial hair and his dad has shaved it. Seth eye color is like that of his Mom's. He went to his Mom first, he hugged and kissed her on her forehead. Then went to his dad. They hugged and Seth kissed his father's cheek. I like that. I mean I find it sweet when I see grown up men still kiss their Dads.

"Dad, Mom, this is Anna, Anna Ortega my girlfriend, Anna, my parents, Mr and Mrs Joseph Aaron"

"Oh, come here Anna..."

And his mom hugged me. His Dad looked on, smiling. He does not seem cold as Seth told me. I hugged his Mom too then his Dad hugged me. I almost cried. I remembered my Dad. I missed him.

"Oh my, Daddy look at that, she's wearing the crown, so it's true... oh Seth."

And her mom sniffed, and she wiped a tear. The crown that she is talking about it the heirloom that I am wearing on my ring finger, the family's engagement ring. His Dad said

"Congratulations son. Finally someone was able to settle you. Thank you Anna."

I smiled I don't know what to say. How could Seth lie to them? They are good people. They seemed to be good parents to him. How could this man so heartless.

"Now sit and let's talk about you while we eat."

"Mom we're starving, can we just eat first?"

"Oh shut up Seth. I want to know my future daughter in law"

"What so you want to know about her anyway? You can just Google about her, she's Henry Ortega's only heiress remember?"

"Huff Seth! Come Anna, how dis you two meet anyway?"

"Uhm...I got in his car while he was getting in too."

That's not hard. I have to at least tell them the truthabout how we met.

"What?"

"Someone was chasing her and I guess she was hiding in my car.."

"Nope. I was hiding behind your car when you came."

"Hahahaha did you know it was him?"

"No Ma'am. I ran to the only car parked away from all the cars in the parking area. When he came I got in fast. And he shrieked when I got in hahahaha."

"I did not!"

"You did, sweetie."

And Seth looked at me strangely when I said "Sweetie"

"Anyways, he drove away with me in the car. And that is how it started."

"And Mom, that happened eight montha ago."

"You know Anna, I have tried to set him up for dates but all he did was bed the girls I picked for him and left them all broken after. So now that I see you here with the crown on your finger,I know Seth loves you. He will not give you that if he doesn't. And I could see how you both love each other. The way you look at each other.  I don't think I ever saw himmlook at a girl the way he is looking at you ..."

"Mom, come on.."

"Shut up Seth William Christian Aaron, I'm talking here..... Anna, thank you. I never thought that I would live to see Seth settles down and probably children too."

And Seth coughs at the mention of children. I feel bad. I feel so bad about lying to them. And I cried. I looked at Seth and he gathered me in his arms to which his parents mistook it for PDA.