24. BACK HOME

EBBIE AARON

When I asked Seth to move back home I knew he would protest. I have no choice but to do that. Anna's father altho not as rich as Seth is influential too. He dabs his fingers not only in business but also in politics. I can not afford to  get the company's name dragged in scandals like that. I checked the background of the woman he was making out with in his office and she is the wife of one of the famous lawyers in the country. Seth was not the first one she had an affair with. The other was with a politician who died mysteriously a couole of years ago. They did not know if it was her father a rich notorious politician who they say is involved with drugs or her lawyer husband who has all the connections in the country. And I do not want that to happen to Seth.

I thought that once he gets married he will stop bedding all the beautiful women he meets but he just couldn't stop and I was wondering why he was doing it. When he got married to Anna, oh beautiful and innocent Anna who has class unlike the others that he dated, I had a gutt feeling that it was not love that they hot married. She used to stare at him or watch him with wonder in her eyes. My son would not even look at her. I knew they were up to something. He probably went in to a deal with her to get me off his back for playing a match maker. Of course who wouldn't do that. All the girls I have chosen for him to date are classy and from decent families. I don't need a rich daughter in law, I wanted a decent one.  But looking at Anna, class, money, breeding and beauty and she brains too, who could say no to her?
As a matter of fact Seth does not deserve her. Seth is a whore. If he is not a billionaire, I could call him one.
When I went to their condo, I noticed the sexual atmosphere between them. I saw the bruises on Anna's body. I was going to ask if he hit her, but Seth is never an abuser. Hebeds then and fu*k them but never hits them. I would have known. Those were love  marks. The way they touch each other and the way he looks at her is different now. Where did they go when they went missing? It probably helped. Oh my, I just hope Seth did not talk Anna in to having sex with him despite of what contract or agreement they must have. I'll definitely kill Seth if he did that to her. I just hope that he remains married to ger for the rest of his life. I like Anna and I will do everything to protect her from Seth and yeah, make sure they remain married.

"You know what I just walked in to in your kitchen, Darling?"

"What? Rats? I'm going to..."

"No. I guess worst that that?"

"What? I told the maids to make sure..."

"Good thing it was me who walked in there not the maids. They would have been mortified."

"Darling, if you don't stop with this guessing game of yours, I'll go back there and see it for myself."

"Oh you wouldn't do that."

"And why not? This is my house."

"Calm down darling."

My husband is the cooler head in the family. He looks bored with everything except when he's in the office. But his employers respect him but fears him at the same time. He is calmer but when he gets mad, you defintiely would not want to get in his way. He's 59 now and I'm 57. We were both young when we had Seth. I was in College and he just graduated when he got me pregnant. It was what both our parents wanted...for us to get married. I was six months preganant when we got married.

"So what did you walk in to?"

"Your son. He and Anna were rather in a compromising position when I got in. Don't worry I did not see Anna. I only saw your son's naked back."

"Whaaat?!!!! That boy! Does he not have a single decent bone in his body to be doing that in my kitchen? And she allowed it to happen?"

"Darling, come on, they're young. We used to do that even in the lawn of your Dad."

"But that was different..."

"What is different?"

"Us... oh you know..."

"Hahaha come here Mrs Aaron. Settle down. Let the younger Aarons do their thing. They're young and in love and pgysically attracted to each other and they are newlyweds, and of course they would feel that way."

"What if the maids see them?"

"Seth heard me and I told them to get a room. They're probably back in their room now."

"That boy!!!"

Author: please vote and comment

Author: please vote and comment. Thank you