8. VEGAS

ANNA

People who want to get married fast always come to Vegas. I heard that couples get married with Elvis officiating their wedding. But since Mr Aaron is rich and has connections, we were married in his office in Vegas. The pastor came, officiated the ceremony with Mr Aaron's secretary, driver and another guy as witnesses. It was fast and I saw him yawn three times while the pastor was going through the ceremony. I wanted to cry because this is not what I wanted to happen to my wedding. I dreamt of getting married to the one I love, with my parents there to witness it. My friends would be there and my other relatives. I wanted to be a feast not like this. Not like this when the groom can not even stand listening to what is happening.

I looked down at what we are wearing. He's wearing a red plaid shirt and a white inner shirt. Just an ordinary day just like what he wears when he wants to laze around the house, bored. And I am wearing a white shirt with my dependable leather jacket. We actually do not look like a couple at all. we're like two people in a fair who were forced to marry by the people in the marriage booth, it's just that this one is real. Well, until we've acted so good already to convince our family that we really are in love.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

What? No! Don't kiss me!

And he leaned and kissed me anyway. Damn! Damn! Don't cry Anna!

He kissed me on the lips. My first. Why are you Crying? No damn it, stop it Anna. STOP!

SETH

What have you done Seth? Are you out of your mind? Marrying a gurl you do not even know? A girl! You are really crazy Seth Aaron. Damn. She's crying. When I leaned to kiss her, she closed her eyes, not because she would like to feel the kiss but she closed it because she loath what I was about to do to her. Damn! I saw that. I saw how she shut me out of her life. But you did not force her. She came to you. You're just helping her from that stupid father . Who on his right mind would let her daughter marry someone she does not love? Who would feed her daughter to the lions? Stupid Jerk! I raised her chin with my finger and forced her to look at me. She raised her eyes to me scared.she looked at me with the saddest pair of eyes that I've ever seen. I wiped her tears with my thumbs as I cupped her face. Damn she's beautiful and young. She is so innocent.

"Don't cry, everything is going to be alright."

She looked at me and buried her face on my chest. She's trying to be strong. Your father is a jerk. How could he just handed you to a guy you barely know? And how could he just entrusted you to soneone who is willing to get into an arrangement without even thinking clearly? And Damn he even has the balls to run after you in a very public place. That jackass. 

AUTHOR
Please comment and vote. It would mean a lot. Thank you