28. PREGNANT

ANNA

"Mommy, I have something to tell you."

It's been two weeks since the ER episode with Seth. I have not talked to him since then. The news about him and John Sy was contained by the company's bad news busters. Funny! He has tried to talk and let me listen to him but I wouldn't. My Mother-in-Law told me not to give him a chance yet. She told me that I should give him the cold treatment until he cleans his acts. I do not sleep in our room for two weeks now. He went back to work after a week and he has been staying longer nights jn the office. Sometimes I hear him come home in the wee hours of the morning, from where I don't care. All I wanted now is to get the divorce he promised me. I wanted to tell my Mother -in-Law about the set up with Seth but I couldn't bring myself to tell her.
Yesterday, I felt so tired and I thought I was coming down with the flu. Since I could not afford to get sick because of the opening of one of company's shipping line which I have worked hard for since the moment I joined the company 7 months ago, I went to the doctor. I had tests and was told that I am pregnant, 6 weeks.

"What is it Dear?"

"Mommy, I'm pregnant."

"Oh my! Oh that's good news dear. Come give me a hug. Let's tell Daddy. "

"How about Seth? I am not talking to him."

"Hmmm, let's keep it from him for the meantime. I have him followed for the past days that he has been coming home late and I was told that he is coming home straight from the office. He has not seen any ot the girls that he goes to bed with. I'm not saying this because he's my son but I'm saying this to make you feel better. I am trying to ask someone to clean up the cctv footage from that club and investigate what really happened. I also want to know what happened. But cleaning the video is  taking so long."

"Okay Mommy."

"In the meantime, let's go celebrate."

"Will it be okay if I just go home for the day. I don't feel okay. I want to throw up and tired and I feel so weak."

"Have you gone to the doctor? Did she give you something for it? Vitamins?"

"Hahaha, Mommy, don't worry. I went to se an OB-GYN and yes she gave me the vitamins and everything needed for the preganancy. I would likento call my Mom and tell her the news too. But I don't want my dad knowing about it. Maybe I'll tell them after I inform Seth."

"Okay. You do that."

SETH

I miss Anna. She has avoided me for a couole of weeks now. I tried to explain what happened but she did not want to listen to me. I told her that it was John Sy who started it and I tried to avoid it and she won't listen. Does this mean she likes John Sy too?

Speaking of that jerk, I need to talk to him.

Author: please vote and comment. Thank you.