22. TIME

SETH

Anna, if only you knew

Anna, if only you knew. I don't wan to hurt you.

She finally came out of the bathroom. She showered and her eyes are swollen from crying. Damn Seth what the hell have you done? I approached her but she refuses to look at me. I hugged her but she won't hug me back. We are standing in the middle of the room now. I tipped her chin up

"Look at me Anna."

She refuses

"Please look at me."

She slowly raised her eyes up to me. Cold and hurt. Damn! How on earth can I stand this? I hugged her again. Damn, what is this girl doing to me? I have seen girls, women look at me like what she did but no one has affected me the same way she is affecting me now. I want to hug her and protect her from me. There is nothing I would not do for her.

"I'm sorry."

"Why Seth? You're sorry because you can't touch me the same way you touch them?"

"No damn it!!!"

"Then why?"

"Because once I touch you, once I make love to you, I will not be able to stop. I will not be able let you go. I'm selfish Anna. I want mine to be mine alone. No sharing. And that would mean you have to stay with me for as long as I want."

"And if you don't want me anymore, you'll get rid of me the aame way you got rid of them?"

"I might. That is why I'm afraid that if something happened between us I might not want to let go. But I might also want other women, and I can't hurt you more."

"Why would you not want to hurt me Seth?"

"I don't know, Anna. I don't know."

She pushed me away. She sat on the bed. I watched her. After a while, she looked at me and said,

"I want you to touch me. I want you to treat me as your mistress. There will be no strings attached Seth. You have no obligations to me."

"Anna... what are you saying."

"I want you to spend time with me even if it means  just for a good fu*k. But while you ned me, I don't want you to be going to different women. Just me. And when you tealized you've had enough, just tell me, I'll go. But while it's me who still has the Mrs Aaron title, I am the only woman you would fu*k."

"Anna..."

"Why Seth? Don't I look beautiful? Don't I deserve you?"

"No! No, that's not what I meant. You might meet some one else better than me. Someone who deserves a lady like you."

"What am I like Seth!"

"Huh?"

"What am I like!"

"You're beautiful. You're honest. You're the someone who deserves the best in life. You do jot desrve someone like me. You do not deserve an asshole."

"I want you Seth. That's all I want. Do you aant me?"

"Hell yes."

ANNA

ANNA

He stepped towards me and gathered me in his arms. He kissed me hungrily. He tore the robe that was covering my body. He was like a monster released from its captivity. He devoured me. I know tomorrow there will be bruises on my skin. He bit, he sucked and kissed the parts of my body where no one  has touched or seen it. I love you Seth. I love you so much that it hurts when I see you get interested with other girls. I know you like me. I onow you have feelings for me but you're just afraid to accept it in your thick head that you do.

"Anna...!"

SETH

"Why did you not tell me?"

"Tell you what Seth?"

"That it's your first time. I could have been more gentlier."

"It's okay."

I looked at her. There were unshed tears. Damn Seth what have you don? Damn it! She struggled with the blanket trying to cover her body from me. I stopped her.

"No, don't cover it. I want to see you. You're beautfiul Anna, don't ever cover your body from me."

I gathered her in my arms. Then I noticed the red marks on her skin. Bruises.

"Damn! I did those, right!"

"I easily bruise. It's not your fault."

"No. Wait here."

I covered her body with the blanket. I put on my shirt and my shorts. I dialled their restaurant and ordered for dinner. I asked for a bucket of ice to be delivered to our room asap. When the ice arrived, I removed the blanket and applied ice on her bruises so she won't be black and blue tomorrow. I gave her a shirt, my shirt for her to put on. And in time for pur dinner to arrive.

She stood up yo put on her underwear when I stopped her.

"No, don't put on anyhing. I only want you to wear my shirt while we eat."

"Okay."

But we weren't able to eat. We made love again over and over that night. When I covered our bodies before we went to sleep, blood stains were on the blanket. Signs that Mrs. Aaron was a virgin before she and her husband checked in the hotel....after six months of being married.

Author: I really want to make Seth the bad boy billionaire....but sometimes writing about bad boys is exhausting. Please vote, comment and share. Thank you. I need to win guys hahahaa