13. THE NEWLYWEDS

ANNA

When Mr Aaron told me that he might kiss me tonight I became nervous. Aside from the kiss we had on our wedding in Vegas, that was the only time I have been kissed. He told me that we should pretend being in love. How? I have never been in love. I do not know how someone in love look like. I looked at him and he seemed to have transformed into a different man. The unsmiling and tough looking Mr Aaron is no where to be found. What is left of the man holding my hand is smiling widely at me, whispering commands in my ear, and he looks so in love. Aaah so that is how one should look like. I smiled at him and followed his lead. I looked only at his eyes but his lips is also so distracting. Damn! He really is so handsome. Yeah lucky me I get to marry THE Seth Aaron.... even just for a while.

We have been introduced by the party coordinator. I see familiar faces and not so familiar faces. Despite the blinding light on us, I could see my parents and his parents all shocked by the turn of events. I'm sure they must have thought, it's just an engagement party. My mom is wiping her tears and she looks happy for me, I saw her smile. My Dad tries to look detached but I could see him fuming but yes, Seth is right, Dad will not do anything to cross the next powerful man in this room right now, Set's Dad being the number one. I looked at his parents and they may have been surprised too but they have been anticipating our wedding. Seth squeezed my hand and I looked at him. He smiled and whispered in my ear,

"Don't look shock but I'm going to kiss you. You have to kiss me back"

And he kissed me. I was shocked but controlled myself. I tried to kiss back but I was afraid it would have looked so sloppy. I smiled while he kissed me and playfully hit his arm and pointed to the crowd looking at us. He opened his eyes as if he was roused from a dream. He looked at me and smiled at the guests. They all cheered.

Then Cielo handed him the microphone.

"Uhm, I lost track! My wife must have been sent by my enemies to distract me from conquring the world hahahaha. I never thought that one day I would meet the person who could distract me from what I do. And all she has to do is smile at me and I always end up distracted and kissing her. Lasies and gentlemen, meet Anna, my wife... I know you all know her, who wouldn't right?"

He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and he kissed me again.

"Baby, stop smiling, if you don't we'll probably give our parents a little someone to play with before the year ends hahahaha"

And I felt hot. I know I was blushing

"Anna and I have been together for a couple of years now. I kept her hidden somewhere and I am so good my parents and her parents were so shocked we got engaged right before I introduced her to them and her parents were so surprised that my now brand new father in law refused to give her hand to me. I had to threaten him that I will let him go bankcrupt by the end of this year hahahahaha I am just joking sir...or is it Dad now?"

My dad smiled at the joke but if you know him, you would know he isn't happy at all.

"Well, to make a story short, after I gave her the crown, I mean her engagement ring, we eloped and got married in Vegas. Nope it was not in any cheap place or were we married by Elvis but, we got married in my office with a decent man in black suit officiated it. Church wedding? Yes we will have that. We will have to ask Cielo to help us with that. But gor now, enjoy the party. Don't mind us. We will just be there on our table looking at each other and yes please do not approach us if you see me kissing my wife if you still want to wake up with your business intact when you wake up tomorrow hahahaha"

And the crowd cheered again

Please vote and comment. Thank you