23. MOM

ANNA

We arrived in Manila early morning of Monday. Seth told me that we're taking the day off from work. He wanted to stay at home and "play" he said. According to him it's still our honeymoon period so no one can disturb us. We slept in his room when we arrived. The maids were probably wondering why all of a sudden Mr Aaron wants to cuddle, hug and kiss Mrs Aaron even in their presence. Something he doesn't normally do. They must be wondering why the Mister and the missus have locked themselves in the room of Mr Aaron for the whole day since they arrived. They probably know now. It would have been okay or everything would have been smooth sailong until my mother-in-law came to "visit". She wanted to talk to both of us.
Seth led us to the library, him holding my hand. But Mom wouldn't like to believe such show of pda from her only child.

I sat opposite her and Seth sat beside me, taking my hand in his. I looked at my mother in law who seemed to be boiling mad.

"I am not going to run around the bush Seth. I am here to tell you that both of you are moving in with me and your Dad. You're moving back to our house."

"Mom? What's this? We can't possibly go back home?"

"It's either you move back in or your Dad and I are moving here."

"Here? This is a small place Mom."

"Exactly. So you better pack your stuff and come back home. And you know damn well why we're even havong this conversation."

"Mom, I'm a married man. You can't just tell me what to do!"

"Oh I can mister. Watch me."

"Mommy, this is rediculous. What have I done? Business is doing well."

"Oh yes business is doing well and your sex life is out of control. You are married and yet you act like you aren't. And you young lady has a lot of explaining to do."

"What? What has she got to do with this!"

"Shut up Seth. She allows you to bed all those bitches. "

"Mom. Anna doesn't know."

"Oh she knows... she just doesn't want to say anything. So, I don't want to hear anything anymore. You're both coming home with me now. Tell your maids to pack your stuff and bring it home."

"Mom we're packing our whole life just to move to your house."

"I don't care Seth. Remember who owns the largest shares in the company. It's not your Dad. I can give everything to charity. I know you're rich on your own but I can make it more difficult up there for you."

"Mom you damn know that I do not buckle to threats. I am not threatened by anyone. Not even you."

"I know. But you will follow me. Or else I will ralk to that woman's husband and tell him about his unfaithful wife. It can ruin their life you know."

"Damn it Mom."

"Seth, maybe...maybe it would be better if we go to your house...stay there for a while. We can always come back here you know."

I glared at her and saw that she was almost on the verge of crying. Damn! Why don't I have the will to say no to her?

I looked at my Mom. She knows that I am giving on and she also knows that she just waged a war with me. She knows that I am as hard headed as her. My dad would definitely love to see his mother and child duel again. And I know, Anna will be the unwilling pawn. My mom is just protective of her, treating her like her own more than she treats me.

Author: please vore and comment. And hey be nice. You can point out corrections nicely without being rude. And thank you to everyone who reads my stories and follows me. Something good is happening guys. I am about to be published. Four of my books are to be exact. Thank you.