27. E.R.

ANNA

"Hello?"

"Mrs. Anna Aaron?"

"Yes."

"Ma'am, this is Police Inspector Fritz Louola of Makati Police Dept., your husband Mr. Seth Aaron is here at the hospital. He got into a brawl."

"Hospital? Is he okay?"

"He's pretty banged up Ma'am...."

"What hospital?"

"Medical City Ma'am."

"Okay, I'm coming."

What happened to Seth? I have to tell his Mom.

"Mommy? Mommy!"

"Yes Anna, is something wrong?"

"Seth is at the hospital. The police called me."

"What? Daddy, Seth is in the hospital. Let's go. What hospital Anna?"

"Medical City Ma."

What happened? He went out to get fresh air he said. I slept. I should not have let him get out. Oh God please, I hope he's okay."

When we arrived in the hospital, I ran to the reception and asked where Seth is and they told me he's in the ER. His parents rushed to the ER  and I saw him lying on a bed with his eyes closed. And holding his hand is...that girl from... I can't remember where I saw her. The reataurant. The one who called me a bitch and Seth got mad at her? Was that her? So he went to her.

I wanted to rush to him but I stopped. I looked at my Mother-in-law who was fuming mad now. My Father-in-law refrained her from attacking the girl and Seth. I follwed them.

"You! You better leave now if you don't want me dragging you out of here. You better go."

The girl looked at Mommy and stood up. She looked at me and smirked. That bitch! She leaned and was about to kiss Seth when Mommy stopped her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The bitch looked at us and left.

"Seth, wake up. We're going home."

"Huh? Mom? Where's Anna?"

"She's here."

He looked at me and tried to reach for my hand. I avoided it. I wanted to scream at him and tell him not to touch me.

"Baby?"

I did not say anything. I looked at the man I have learned to love for the past 7 months. Brow stitched. Lips swollen. He has a a plaster on his temple. One eye
Puffy and closed. I wanted to hug him and ask him where it hurts but all that I see is him lying down here with that woman holding his hand. And he expect me to forget that?

"I'm sorry."

"Let's go home. I'll wait in the car Mom, Dad."

"Anna..."

"I don't want to talk now Seth. I'm tired and I'm sure you are too. I'll wait in the car."

I hate you Seth Aaron

Author: please vote and comment. That would be awesome. Thank you.