21. DICKHEAD

Author: Excuse the chapter title. @EIBBIE09 hates Seth so much that she intends to make Seth's life miserable.  Hahahaha how on Earth will Seth explains his side to this reader without being defensive. And I guess will he be ever heard? This is a job for Superwoman este for curlytops0817. Para siyang bff ni Anna, ayaw magpatawad. Please vote and comment. Thank you.

 Thank you

SETH

The bed is not so tiny. It's actually a king sized bed and we could fit in it perfectly even without having touching. I lay on my side and closed my eyes. I'm tired from driving with this bad back. I was in an accident a year ago in Manhattan and up until now, I am still suffering from it. Long drives are killers. Good thing Anna knows how to drive and I had to ask her if she could drive from Rosario in La Union to here.

I ordered hot packs from the hotel to put on my back. I forgot to bring my heat pad in Manila. The hot packs arrived when Anna was in the shower and I probably have dozen off because the room is dark  because the curtains are drawn. I could see it's probably mid day now. The hotnpacks are gone and I am already under the sheets. I looked around for Anna and saw her beside me sleeping. She was on top of the blanket. She was wearing her robe. I looked down at her ad I could see a fair skinned thigh exposed. I tried to wake her up but she just mumbled something in her sleep. I untied her robe and placed it at the foot of the bed. I covered her with the blanket that was covering me too. When I lay on my back, she reached out to me and wrapped her arms around me. She placed her thigh between my thighs. I sucked in my breath. This is the first time that our bodies touched intimately like this. I mean, skin touching skin. Becore we would sleep in pyjamas that even when in the middle of the night we would accidentally cuddle, we're still fully dressed. Those times we tried to ignore it ever happened, the cuddling in ned during our sleep.

Her breath is fanning my neck and damn this is hell. I can't... She burried her head in the crook of my neck and he lips are touching my neck. I tried to remove her hand and move her but she won't move. She won't budge. Oh damn!

I placed my arm under her head and wrapped my other arm around her body. I pulled her to me and she snuggled closer. I tried to calm down the monster that is trying to arise within me, and Anna stirred placing her thigh on my crotch. I groaned. Danmn!

"Anna"

"Hmmmm"

"Lunch time. Do you wanna go have lunch?"

"Not hungry."

She mumbled in her sleep.

"Sweetheart, uhm... do you wanna move? I need to go and pee."

"Huh! Oh, I'm sorry."

She sleepily moved away from me. She turned her back and went back to sleep.

I did go to the bathroom to wash my face. I want to rest but how could I when the most beautiful woman in my life now is sprawled on my bed with few peices of clothes on. If I leave her, she will probably think I don't want to be with her. I can't do that to her. Oh damn! I went back to bed.

ANNA

I woke up with the room darker this time. I could not see anything. It's probably night tome now. And I felt him. His arm wrapped atound me and his hand holding my right boob. He's asleep. My back against his chest. Our position made me blush and feel hot. We're spooning. Like ancouple who just made love. I moved and My behind was obviously rubbing against something. A part of him. I tried to move again. And I could feel it making its presence known. I smiled, you naughty Anna. You know what that is. I moved again to rub my butt against it and his arms tightened around me. Squeezing my globe in his hand. Og gosh that feels good.

"If you don't stop squirming, you'll regret it."

He whispered. He's awake. I don't know what got into me but I naughtily asked him,

"And why would I regret it?"

"Oh, so you're rather game eh?"

"Depends on what you mean."

"Don' tease me."

"I'm not. I'm serious."

"You won't like it."

"How do you know I won't like it?"

We're still in that position. No one dared move. I could feel that he was getting bigger, and I wanted to feel it again against my bu*t. I could hear his labored breath matching my raspy one.

"I won't be able to stop Anna."

"I won't stop you."

What the hell Anna? Are you seducing him to make love to you? He turned me to face him, he was trying to reach for the lamp switch so he could see my face. I stopped him. I told him to open the curtains instead. I want him to see me with the moon's light.

He returned to the bed after he opened the curtain. I could see his face but not clearly. He leaned towards me. I touched his face. His stubbles are starting to grow now. The raspiness of his face adds up to the arousal that I am feeling towards him. I have been married to him for six mo ths now and I want him to touch me where no man has ever touched me. I want him before we part ways. I want him before I leave him. I have loved him since the day he said I DO in Vegas and I still love him despite the fact that he can't love me in return.

He leaned and kissed me. Kissed me deeply. He touched my brea*ts. He showered kisses on my neck and peeled the nightie from covering me. His hands are masters of what they are tasked to do. He dipped his head and took one pink ni**le in his mouth. He bit it. I writhe under him. I moaned his name and pulled some of his hair. I am so w*t with what he is doing. He kissed me again and his hand travelled down to my lower undergarment. He brushed his finger on my knob that was covered with the lacey panty. His hands were hesitating to pull it down. And I reached out and tried to pull it down for him.

"No Anna."

"Why?"

"This isn't right. I can't do this."

"Why? Is it because I'm not beautiful? Is it because they are sexier than I am? Is it because I am not your type?"

"No, it's not that."

Inpushed him off me and I stood up from the bed. I looked at him icyly and told him I will take a shower. I turned away from him and ran to the bathroom. And I cried in there. For how long I don't know. He tried to talk to me behind it but I did not listen. I was too hurt and too humilliated to go out of the bathroom.