10. MY WIFE

ANNA
Mr. Aaron told me that he wants to talk to me when he gets back from work. He said that it's important.
We're still staying at his condominium in Taguig. His parents do not know yet that we're married and neither do my parents. All they know are we're living together. His mother wanted to send a maid for us but Mr. Aaron told her that we are still adjusting to one another and we don't want any disturbance yet. His mother insists that we need a maid but Mr. Aaron told her to give us a month to adjust. Or maybe after we get married. His Mom agreed.
Pero ano kaya ang pag uusapan namin? He told me that he will pick me up at 6 tonight and said to wear something nice. Bakit? San kami pupunta?

I am now wearing a red dress. The dress he brought me in Vegas.

He said he will pick me up before six but he called and told me that Manong Max will be the one to pick me instead. He told me to dress up.

"Ma'am are you ready?"

"Yes Max."

"Then let's go Ma'am."

"Where are we going?"

"To the office Ma'am."

"Okay."

And whatever is going to happen later, I have no idea. Maybe he will tell me what should be done. He told me that he will let me go to Turkey or whatever country I want to go to and continue  with what I planned before I met him. But we have not really talked about it yet.

SETH'S OFFICE

The people in the office do not know about Anna yet nor know that I am married already. So when she arrived she must have shocked the people at the reception when Max announced that she's Mrs Seth Aaron and she's here to see me. I told Max to make the introduction at the reception. I can just imagine Anna's reaction and the receptionist's.

"Miss Romelia, we're going to Mr Aaron's office. By the way, this is Mr Aaron's wife. Mrs Aaron, ma'am this is the building's receptionist Romelia."

"Ha? Does Mr Aaron knows?

"Hahaha of course! It was him who told me to pick Madamme up and bring her here. This is embarassing, Sorry Ma'am Romelia is not aware of it"

"That's okay Max. Hello, I'm Anna Aaron, Seth's wife."

SETH

"Sir, Excuse me but there is a woman outside your office who claims to be your wife and demands to come in. She's with Max."

"Let her in Janina."

"Sir?"

"I said let my wife in."

"Okay Sir."

And came in my very young wife. Damn what the hell did you get yourself into Seth Aaron?

"Babe, meet my secretary, Janina. Janina, this is my beautiful wife, Anna Aaron. Okay Max you can go. Just wait for us at the car. Thank you."

"Okay sir, Ma'am"

"Thank you Max."

Yeah good girl. She geniunely smiled at the old man and thanked him. She's a damn diamond compared to the Janinas in this world.

Please vote and comment. Thank you