18. WE HAVE A DEAL

SETH

So how will I tell her that aside from helping her, she would be helping me too. Divorce will set both of us free but once I get divorced, my mother will be again on my case marrying me to every woman she knows. And girls would start calling again. Not that I don't want a once in a while good fuck but I also want my peace. I'm not getting any younger and bedding every girl I meet is starting to become tasteless and boring. Although getting married to a younger woman is something I have always disliked. I like them older and experienced. But right now even if it's just papers, I kind of enjoying it. I mean, just the thought ot taking care of someone. Trying to shield her from everyone who wanted to hurt her is new to me BUT it's something that excites me.

Anna Ortega is one beautiful lady. She has the  femeninity that every guy is looking in a girl but also she is anlioness who knows what she wants and fights for it if needed be. She has this very soft and weak, no scratch that, she has this vulnerabilty of a flower... with thorns.

"Sir? If I don't go to Turkey and stay here and work for you, will I get paid?"

"Hahahaha or course. You will be paid like a normal employee."

"Will I still be staying at home with you?"

"That too. Since we are
Not getting a divorce just yet, you are supposed to stay with me and libe with me and remain as Mrs Seth Aaron. And being Mrs Aaron, you get to enjoy the privileges of being my wife but you also have to follow rules."

"Like?"

"You can't date anyone just yet. You can't go out without me knowing it and without your bodyguards. You alao need to attend charities, parties etc with me. And you are expected to act like you are in love with me."

"Okay. When do you think should we get divorced?"

"After a year of two maybe."

"Okay. That would be cool."

"And what do you want to do? What did youbtake up in college?"

"I took up business major in Export."

"Good. I will pray let you join our export business. I was thinking, you should train with the best in our company and then when you are ready, you can head the exportation of our men's clothing line. No one is head there yet. i still manages it. But I could not find any one good enough to do it. Don't worry all of them are males who welcomes tue lady boss. Just tell me who takes advantages of you. Okay!"

"But..."

"Don't worry, no one defies my orders. I'm their boss remember?"

"One thing more Mr Aaron."

"Yes Mrs Aaron?"

"Uhm... aaah... when you said act like we're in love, does that mean we need to .... ah... kiss?"

"Yes."

Author: please vote and comment. Thank you.