READ THIS

Okay this is just the disclaimer part of the book but unlike the boring

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

THE ACTORS/ ACTRESSES/ MODELS/ PERSONALITIES WHOSE PICTURES ARE USED IN THE STORY HAVE NOTHING TO DO PERSONALLY, PROFESSIONALLY OR WHATSOVER IN THIS STORY. THEY JUST HAPPENED TO LOOK NICE AND ARE USED AS INSPIRATIONS BY THE AUTHOR

I would like to add the following for you to understand and follow in case that at the event of reading this story you will suddenly develop the following symptoms

1) Nauseous because you can not understand a thing I was trying to say. I suggest that you stop reading this as it might be detrimental to your mental health. You probably won't understand a thing anyway.

2)  Soreness in your temple or pain in your head, STOP reading this as it may again, cause you to vomit your brain out as you try to digest what I am driving at.

3) Sore Tongue from biting your tongue because you do not agree with what I am writing. Well again I suggest that you STOP reading this as I will not listen to any suggestions as to how I will write my story.

4) Signs of mental illness, I strongly suggest that you stop reading my book as you might in the end spend the rest of your life in a mental institution

Because you see,

- I write this story in my own terms and in my own way.

- this is not copied in anyway or anywhere

-my characters are written the way I want them to develop and grow on their own. I do not plan on how they will develop in the story as I refuse to use rough drafts on any of my stories. Besides, like what an author once said (sorry author, your name slipped my mind,) YOU CAN NOT MICROMANAGE CHARACTERS ESPECIALLY MAIN ONES. They become their own persons to the point that nothing of you can penetrate them (I'm sure I am going to look up who said this.) Unless it's an autobiography in a form of a story...but still, I will write my characters and let them develop on their own.

AND PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN! One reader even had the nerve to call me BOBO (dumb, stupid) for ending my story Trapped in Marriage the way I wanted to end. She said there were so many lapses because the main character did not die the way she expected to...in the first place, was that ever called lapses? My story, My characters, my way. If you can't take it....you are free to go, it does not matter.

I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR BOOKS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BECAUSE I WILL DELETE IT. THERE IS A PROPER PLACE FOR THAT.

Copyright @ Rosary-Anne

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the Author, rosaryanne1970@yahoo.com

- CurlyTops0817
July 2017