16. FAYE

SETH

"Sir, you a have a dinner meeting with Mr. Nori Shiruta at the Manila Penn."

"Scratch that from my schedule because we already closed the deal last night at my wedding party. "

"Okay Sir. How about your resservations there Sir? I'll have it cancelled?"

"No. my wife and I are going to that dinner instead. Can younplease call my wife and tell her that the driver will pick her up at
6 tonight. "

"Okay Sir."

"Ahhh tell her I won't be anle to call her since I am in a meeting."

"Yes sir."

"And one thing more, tell her to wear the yellow dress."

"Okay sir."

And the meeting started. It was almost six when we were done brain storming for the project. I closed my eyes and wanted to take a short nap before Anna arrives for our 6 pm dinner when I heard a tap on the door. I looked up and of all people, Faye Sanchez, the socialite who have been my fucking partner for the past , hmmmm six months walked in. She is wearing a dresss that is too small for her. Her breasts are dangerously hanging inside it threatening to spill out of that mini dress. On ordinary days, I would have had a nasty hard on and would ask her to drop and relieve me while my secretary would lock the door of my office. When she started to lock it when Faye got in the office, I told her to let it.

"Don't lock it. Faye is going home now."

"But sweetie, I just got here."

"My wife is coming over. We're having dinner."

I answered lazily. And just as I said those words, Anna peeped in the room.
When she saw Faye, she almost left but I told her to come in. Faye looked on.

"Honey, come in. "

She came in. She looked so fresh and it's as if the sun just landed in my office. The dress hugged her young body. She's taller than Faye. And way too sexier. Her dress shows the curve of her breast and hips. The waist so thin. Damn, this is what turns me on. I tried to stop but a part of me wanted to break through. Down boy, you'll scare her. Hahahaha. I becone her to come near me. I don't know if she noticed the other girl but I sure know she put an her best actress acting at the moment. She came to me and wrapped her right hand on my shoulder and placed her left hand on my chest showing off her rings to faye. Damn, my young, Chinese pretend wife is a little bitch. Hahaha
She tiptoed to give me a kiss on the cheek I guess but I was too busy to be concentrating on small stuff like cheek kissing that I turned and kissed her on the mouth fully. If she was surprised, she did not show it. And instead of a smack, I ravaged her. Damn Seth what the hell are you doing?

"If you're done with your slutty little wife, you know where I live."

That angered me. No matter how breathless I was from the kiss with Anna, I looked at Faye with all the diagust and anger that I could muster and told her

"Do not ever call my wife SLUTTY again, or you will suffer the consequence, Faye. Get out!"

"Damn you Seth. This is not theend of it. You will see me again. And you bitch, you better hide well behind your husband cause I will surely make you regret messing with my toys."

And the damn girl left. Why have I not seen her that creepy before? I felt Anna stiffened in my arms. I looked down at her and she was
Looking at the door where Faye left. I hugged her before I released her.

 I hugged her before I released her

"Don't worry about her. She can not hurt you."

She nodded her head.

Author: please vote, comment and share. Thank you.