31. I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU

ANNA

ANNA

"Just listen to what he is going to say. I checked with what he told me. Even with the woman. After he talks to you, call me. Just listen to him, Anna."

That was the only thing my mother-in-law told me. He's already downstairs waiting for me. Does he know about me being pregnant? What will I tell him? I missed him. I missed him so much but, he's happy with another woman. Maybe he's just here to break the deal that we had. Maybe he wants out. Oh gosh Anna, what will you do?

I struggled down the stairs. My baby bumpnis so big already. My Ob told me that I have a large baby in there. Seth approached me and offered his hand. I took it. Well for some reason I wanted to touch him. BIG MISTAKE!

Once I touched his hand, for no apparent reason, I cried. Well, I bawled. I couldn't stop it. Hormones? He did not hesitate to gather me in his arms. I cried, he whispered. I could not make up what he was saying. All I know was he was rubbing my back and guided me to the couch. He was holding me even when we were seated already. He was kissing my forehead, my temple, my head. I was hiccupping. He got up and went to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. He let me drink from it. And he put down the glass again and pulled me in his arms again. He did not let go. We were swated there in that position for a long time. He was actually kneeling in front of me while I was seated on the couch. He wiped my tears with his thumb and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry."

"Why,"

"I'm sorry it took a while to find you."

"Did you look for me?"

"I did. I looked everywhere. I almost almost got mad looking for you. I did everything but my crazy Mom won't let me find you. Good thing Zach saw you and gave me the address."

"I saw you a while ago when I went for my morning walk at Session Road."

"I know. I saw you."

"You saw me?"

"Yes."

"Why did you look for me?"

"I love you?"

"You love me?"

"Yes Anna, I love you. I'm sorry it took a while to tell you."

"How about Faye?"

"What about her?"

"I saw you. The day I left was the day I saw you with her. You were at her house. Your arms were wrapped around each other."