Percy Jackson and the Triwiza...

By ThatOddKiddo

"So... Thalia... why are you even on this quest again?" "I'm here to kill a dragon." "Oh... that's... nice." ... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: An Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 2: "That's right, Wizards" WAIT, WHAT!?
Chapter 3: Airports, that's all I have to say.
Chapter 4: An Unexpected Hello from Hecate
Chapter 5: Cheerio! Don't wanna be late!
Chapter: 6 Aaaand, there goes the train.
Chapter 7: Friends from Far Away
Chapter 8: Well, um... This is awkward.
Chapter 9: Stupid Hat.
Chapter 10: That's a Lot of Red, Clarisse Would Like it Here.
Chapter 11: Nighty Night, Gryffindors!
Chapter 12: Percy found Food
Chapter 13: Styx, Prophecies and Ferrets on the same day!
Chapter 14: Malfoy Gets Punched in the Face
Chapter 15: Goblet Barfs up some Names
Chapter 16: There's Dragons in the Woods
Chapter 17: Malfoy gets Punched... AGAIN
Chapter 18: Oh Schist, it's Skeeter
Chapter 19: Weighing of Wands
Chapter 20: Nightmares and House Elves
Chapter 21: Hot Chocolate and Butterbeers
Chapter 22: What to do About the Hungarian Horntail
Chapter 23: The First Task (Part 1)
Chapter 24: The First Task (Part 2)
Chapter 25: Bow, Arrows, and Secrets
Chapter 26: Wise-Girl Saves the Day
Chapter 27: The Shrieking Egg
Chapter 28: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 29: The Dragon Slayer
Chapter 30: Winter has Come
Chapter 31: Riddle Me This...
Chapter 32: Meeting in the Girl's Bathroom
Chapter 33: Wangoballwime?
Chapter 34: Nico and the Ministry
Chapter 35: MERRY CHRISTMAS
Chapter 36: The Yule Ball
Chapter 37: Percy meets Percy
Chapter 38: Skeeter Strikes Again
Chapter 39: Swimming
Chapter 40: The Second Task (Part 1)
Chapter 41: The Second Task (Part 2)
Chapter 42: Drowning Depths
Chapter 43: Strangers in the Forest
Chapter 44: Reunion
Chapter 45: Nico meets the Gryffindors
Chapter 46: Nico in Divination
Chapter 47: The Pensieve
Chapter 48: Bygones
Chapter 49: The Third Task
Chapter 50: Flesh, Blood, and Bone
Chapter 51: The Death Eaters
Chapter 52: The Shadows
Chapter 53: Barty Crouch Jr.
Chapter 54: Parting Ways
Chapter 55: Departure
SEQUEL IN PROGRESS!

EPILOGUE

5K 185 44
By ThatOddKiddo

Over 50 years ago...

"Professor Dumbledore. Professor Dumbledore!" she shouted. Her Slytherin tie was thrown over her shoulder as she made a mad dash across the corridor.

"Wha-" she panted, "Is it another attack?"

Dumbledore had turned around, frowning down at her, "Yes... it seems so. Fortunately, it seems you won't have to worry much longer... this being you're 7th year and all, however... It is quite a troublesome problem indeed."

The cot, carrying the corpse away, continued moving past them. It drifted farther and farther from them as she asked the wizard, "Who was it this time?"

"Myrtle Warren, I'm afraid... Another muggleborn."

"I see," she murmured worriedly, her eyes still looking towards the direction of where the corpse was being disposed of.

Dumbledore had a glint in his eye. It wasn't a sparkling, ingenious look however, more of determination, "It will be stopped soon, I believe..."

She clenched her fists over and over, how she usually would when thinking,

"Yes, I agree."

_

BANG!

"Tom!" she shrieked as she kicked the door to the 2nd floor girl's bathroom open, "What the bloody hell have you done!?"

Her eyes were watery, tears streaming down her cheeks, "Did you- did you kill someone?"

He swiveled around, no longer leaning over one of the porcelain sinks, "Estelle?" For a split second Estelle found triumph at his stunned face from her dramatic entrance, but it was quickly washed over with betrayal.

"Did you!?" she momentarily dug her arm into her robes, retrieving her wand from its holster.

"That's absurd!" he scoffed, though his grip on the edge of the sink seemed to tighten.

It was silent. Completely silent. Estelle's heavy breathing stopped. Her eyes narrowed.

There was a reason that friends had always called her 'A small dose of Veritaserum' and she was quite proud of such a talent.

His dark brown eyes clashed against her blue ones.

"You did..." she said slowly. Then the tears came back, "Merlin's beard, Tom!"

"It had to be done," he said softly, then louder, "It had to! For the sake of our cause!"

"What cause, Tom?" then through gritted teeth, "Do tell..."

"A cause for all wizards and witches! Mudbloods infest our streets, our Ministry, our schools, I shall be like - like holy water which cleanses the world! And we'd be at the top... don't you see?

Out of all people you should kno-"

"Murder is not justice, Tom! Don't you see?"

"I do! I see harsh choices which need to be made to better our world... To purify it! I am merely pledging my dedication to this world, proving myself better than my father!"

His tone was dangerously low, now, "You should too. That sorry excuse of a mother has tainted your family blo-"

She slapped him across the face.

It was silent again. Estelle paced the floor, her hands over her head as she clenched her hair tightly, desperately grasping onto it as she silently sobbed.

She froze, taking one last look at him with disgust, "You are not the Tom Riddle I have known. This is some sick disease... madness-"

"Is it?" he grinned slyly, "Why can't you see?"

She began to storm out of the room-

"Where are you going?"

"Far away from here!"

"Really? In that condition?"

Estelle stopped at the doorway, a trembling hand slowly resting on her stomach. With one hand leaning against the stone arch, she looked over her shoulder and gave him the most venomous glare she could possibly muster.

And he thought he had won. He was quickly proven wrong after seeing her face.

"I-" he began to stand up, shouting louder, "I'll find you! Believe me, I will!"

She was already gone.

_

Estelle was distraught. Betrayed. Alone.

She continued to sob as she walked along the Hogwarts' Express railroad tracks. She had to get out of there as soon as possible, even if that meant walking. It had been 20 minutes or so, and she was proud to say that the view of the Black Lake had vanished from sight.

Estelle had always enjoyed the trees. It seemed to be her sanctuary.

At this point of the tracks, if the train would be driven on them, the Hogwarts Express would have been weaving through the trees; thick pine trees taller than some of the towers even in Hogwarts.

That was when she grit her teeth, and faced the harsh reality.

As a Slytherin, she was always ambitious.

So, if being hidden from Tom Riddle for the rest of her days meant snapping her wand in half, and turning her back on the Wizarding World forever, she would gladly be obliged.

She never doubted herself since her wand hit the rubble, the leaves, and the earth floor.

It was broken in two.

________________________________________________________________________________

Estelle Jackson is Perseus Jackson's grandmother.

WORD COUNT: 800

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3K 24
It was a month after the Second Titan War, and Percy, Nico, and Thalia are reluctantly being sent to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on a...
63.1K 2K 34
Percy, Annabeth, and Nico just saved the Wizarding World from Voldemort. But that victory came at a price: Percy. Bellatrix Lestrange has been holdin...
765K 16.9K 16
Percy Jackson just won his own war, and now Chiron wants to send him, Annabeth, Nico and Thalia to a wizard school in England? Not to mention it's ca...
641K 15.5K 35
(The rewritten version is up) What if Nico had a younger brother? One that wants to take over the world? Not just the world, but wants to achieve imm...