shoot her | jjk

By BtsOutro

"Roles have been reversed." A smirk was plastered on her lips as she held the knife against his neck. He was... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026 | +18
027 | +18
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
039
040
041 | +18

034

4K 198 10
By BtsOutro

"Don't bother, I'm just a waste of space"

-

  J E O N  J U N G K O O K

Once I got there I could hear Y/n's screams and cries, my fist clenched as I could only imagine her face during all of these. I rushed to where I heard her and opened the door.

"Ah, I see you've made it Jungkook." The man says as I felt a gun near my head.

"What do you want." I said lowly, as my eyes roamed the room searching Y/n.

"Well nothing from you, but I love to see my precious daughter in pain, so I might have to hurt you." He pushed me towards a room, filled with blood and a bleeding Y/n.

"Y/n!" I shouted as I watched her cough blood out, "Kookie-ah." She said as she wiped the blood from her mouth.

"Just sign the papers Y/n and I won't have to hurt lover boy here." The man besides me says as I shake my head.

"Don't do it Y/n!" The man pushed me onto the ground. "Shut up!" He shouted, kicking the side of me.

He pointed the gun towards me and looked at Y/n.

"Now be a good daughter and sign the papers or I'll..." he stepped on my leg as I grunted in pain.

"No stop it! I-I'll sign it!" She pleaded for him to stop. "Good girl." He smirked as she walked to the table, grabbing the paper and pen.

"D-Did you ever even love me?.." she asks as she slowly writes her name down. "Of course I didn't, I loved your mother but I love money more. You my dear, were just a mistake." He grinned.

She limped slowly to him and lifted her hand so he could reach the paper. "Thank you." He smirked and turned around but slowly looked at Y/n and pointed the gun at her.

"Sorry not sorry." The gun fired as I shouted.

"Y/n!" I cried, as I rushed to her. I lifted her onto my lap, "Y/n, please don't die!" I held her face against my lap.

"Y/n?" She chuckled lowly, "It's noona for you." She weakly smiled as I watched her in amusement.

"How can you smile at a time like this?.." I cried even harder, noticing her slow breaths.

"Why not?" Her hands cupped my face, pulling me down. "I'm with the person I cherish and love the most, and I'm happy." She kissed my lips as I kissed her back.

"Noona..." I watched her as she smiled again. "Thank you did everything.." she hugged me as I impatiently lifted her up, rushing outside.

"D-Don't bother." She coughed, "I'm just a waste of space kookie-ah.."

I looked at her with sad eyes, "What are you talking about noona!"

"I'm bad luck to everyone, this is my punishment for being born." A tear falls from her round brown eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 329 34
Jeon Jungkook a dangerous Mafia King Who everyone fears of, is said about him that he is heartless, ruthless and kills his enemies mercilessly, but o...
538K 18.1K 53
An innocent girl fighting her inner battles to live in the wrathful world under the gaze of most powerful and dangerous Mafia Lord Jungkook. She want...
88K 3.4K 18
《"How dare you show up here?", you asked boiling with anger. He looked at you and lifted one eyebrow. "I warned you-", he said and before you could...