Another World

By sesshomaru_itachi

This is a sequel to A Demon's Curse. Jade, your average american teen who happens to be Sota Higurashi's gra... More

Chapter One: Secrets of the Shrine
Chapter Two: Giving Into Fate
Chapter Four: Trail of Blood
Chapter Five: Fight of Wills
Chapter Six: Baring New Marks
Chapter Seven: Enter Hychi the Fox Demon
Chapter Eight: The Double Crescent Moon
Chapter Nine: Fears From the Past
Chapter Ten: A New Member
Chapter Eleven: Staff of Hate
Chapter Twelve: New Information
Chapter Thirteen: Fight! Lady Mother vs. Nayumi!
Chapter Fourteen: Mount Wassami
Chapter Fifteen: Dead....ALIVE!!...dead again...
Chapter Sixteen: Sakura's True Intentions
Chapter Seventeen: Homebound
Chapter Eighteen: Tempting Offer
Chapter Nineteen: Borrowed Strength
Chapter Twenty: The Battle Comes to an End
Chapter Twenty-One: A Deal With The Devil
Chapter Twenty-Two: A Separated Soul
Chapter Twenty-Three: Home Sweet Home
Chapter Twenty-Four: One Step Closer
Chapter Twenty-Five: Jade's First Kiss
Chapter Twenty-Six: Suspicion Arises
Chapter Twenty-Seven: One Piece Down
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Snow Storm Diversion
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Akio's Sword
Chapter 30: Fallen Palace
Chapter 31: The Last Piece
Chapter 32: Traitor
Chapter 33: Final Battle
Chapter 34: The End

Chapter Three: Let the Training Begin

1.8K 78 5
By sesshomaru_itachi

        "Does you back still hurt?" Sesshomaru asked when he realized she wasn't moving.

"No. It's fine now." Jade said; pulling the armor back on, "What's your name again?"

"Sakura. I served under Lady Nayumi." Sakura replied.

"Huh." was Jade's only reply.

"Do you remember her?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Why, fluffy? Hoping I'm going to get all of Nayumi's memories?" Jade teases; she still didn't know his name.

"You sound like Nayumi. She always called Lord Sesshomaru dog." Sakura laughed.

"Sesshomaru is your name?" Jade asked.

"Yes." was his only reply.

"You didn't even know his name?" Sakura asked with a laugh.

"Nope, and I'll probably still call him fluffy." Jade said with a shrug.

"Whatever, human." Sesshomaru shrugged.

"The sun is coming up. We should probably get back to the village." Jade said; she was beginning to be uneasy with Sakura around. She had to tell Sesshomaru about her dream, but she didn't know when she was going to get a chance.

"Sakura, I need to talk with Jade alone." Sesshomaru said; almost like he read her mind.

"Okay! I'll see you two later!" Sakura said with a smile.

"Tell me about your dream." Sesshomaru said when she was gone.

"What? Can you read my mind?" Jade asked.

"Only when you thought about needing to tell me something. Nayumi use to be able to make a Death Connection when she needed to tell me someting. I guess that trait was passed onto you, but you don't have to travel to the boarder of this world and the next." Sesshomaru shrugged.

"I'll pretend I know what you talking about." Jade mumbled, "But my dream was about Nayumi's death. Everyone was cryng except Sakura. She was standing behind all of you-" Jade's words were cut off by darkness.

        "You will not tell him about your dream. You will forget your dream." a voice said from the darkness.

"What? No, I can't forget it." Jade argued; becoming confused.

"Forget the dream." the voice reeated.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but I'm not going to take orders from some random voice." Jade said; putting her hands on her hips.

Stubborn wench!" the voice cursed.

"Excuse me?" Jade said; raising an eyebrow.

"Forget your dream." the voice said; all paitence gone.

"Whatever you're trying to do isn't working." Jade said; already over this conversation.

"How are you even stronger than Nayumi!" the voice yelled.

"Wait,  I know this voice! Sakura! Come out." Jade ordered.

"Nayumi would have recognized my voice long before now. You have a lot to learn." Sakura laughed, but Jade still couldn't see anything in the dark.

"Shut up. I just met you." Jade shrugged.

"Do you feel it?" Sakura asked.

"Feel what? The urge to punch you in the face? Yeah, I feel it." Jade replied.

"No, Nayumi's soul scratching to escape. Those marks on your back aren't just for show." Sakura laughed.

"What are they?" Jade asked.

"You will soon find out. FORGET YOUR DREAM!" Sakura yelled and the darkness lifted.

        "Are you okay?"  Sesshomaru asked as she opened her eyes.

"Huh, oh, yeah." Jade mumbled.

"What was that about?" he asked/

"What was what about?" Jade asked; realizing she was being carried by him.

"You were going to tell me about your dream and then you just fell." Sesshomaru said; stopping mid step.

"What dream?" Jade asked; trying hard to remember something, but having no luck.

"What happened when you fell?" Sesshomaru asked.

"I don't know." Jade mumbled.

        Sesshomaru didn't like this. He knew Sakura had something to do with it, but he couldn't just kill her until he knew what was going on.

"Do you think they would care if I took a nap? I've been up all night." Jade's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

"They won't." he replied.

        "You're weak." a voice said from behind her. Jade turned around to see herself. At least it looked like her. The girl was wearing a red kimono with her hair pulled back into a ponytail, and she had Katana tied to her hip.

"Are you me?" Jade asked.

"I'm Nayumi." the girl replied.

"So this is a dream?" Jade asked.

"You need to brighten up a little if you plan on surviving in my world." Nayumi scuffed. Nayumi's glared made Jade want to back away, but she stood her ground.

"I'll survive just fine." Jade said; crossing her arms.

"Not if you keep trusting demons." Nayumi snapped.

"I'm not trusting anyone around here! I don't know any of them." Jade yelled.

"You seem to be trusting the dog." Nayumi sneared; looking at her armor.

"He gave me your armor. I accepted because I needed clothes." Jade retorted.

"I'm not going to complain. The armor is what gave me the power to speak with you. Since you refuse Katana." Nayumi said; eyes colder than ice.

"Your sword is annoying." Jade shrugged. She was shocked when Nayumi punched her.

"Ow! What was that for?" Jade exclaimed; barely moving from where she was.

"You have potential." Nayumi shrugged; round house kicking her in the stomach.

"Umph." Jade said as the air left her body.

"Stand up." Nayumi ordered.

"What is wrong with you?!" Jade exclaimed; holding her stomach, but standing up straight.

"Fight back." Nayumi ordered; throwing another punch.

Jade did a backflip to get out of the way, but she knew she didn't stand a chance if she fought back.

"Don't just dodge. Fight." Nayumi said; lunging at her. Jade brought her knee up into Nayumi's side in an attempt to get Nayumi off her.

"Try harder." Nayumi said; punching her again. Jade blocked Nayumi's next punch as she brought her fist up into her ribs. Then she used her body to flip Nayumi off her. Nayumi stood up as if nothing had happened, and Jade realized how hard of a fight this was going to be.

"You're not mean enough. Fight like you're trying to kill me!" Nayumi yelled; charging her again.

"What!" Jade yelled; dodging the attack, but Nayumi was quick. Jade's dodge only made it easier for Nayumi to trip her.

"Kill me! If you want out of this dream, then you have to kill me!" Nayumi yelled as she stood over Jade.

"You're crazy." Jade said; kicking Nayumi in the side of the knee.

"If you want to fight like this, then you have to kill me. When you do that you will gain this part of my power. These dreams will be your training. Everytime you manage to kill me, then you will gain whatever power we were training." Nayumi said; standing back up.

"So I have to kill you with my bare hands?" Jade asked; horror crossing her face.

"I've killed lots of demons with my barehands, and they're a lot harder to kill. Now fight!" Nayumi yelled; landing a solid blow to Jade's ribs, and breaking at least one.

"I'm not you!" Jade yelled and flinched from the pain of raising her voice.

"Yes you are!" Nayumi yelled back; punching her in the jaw again.

"I'm not going to kill you!" Jade yelled; round house kicking Nayumi in the ribs.

"Why not?" Nayumi asked; kneeling on the ground holding her ribs.

"Because I'm not going to kill another human. Especially not with my barehands." Jade replied; kneeling in front of Nayumi.

"Very well." Nayumi said and punch Jade in the ribs again, "You have passed the first test."

"What?" Jade asked; coughing up blood.

"My main purpose was to protect humans from demons." Nayumi said; placing her hand to Jade's forehead.

"So you beat me up just for fun?" Jade asked.

"No, I wanted to see if I could push you far enough to kill a human. If you did, then you would have died. Didn't you notice that every blow you landed up you?" Nayumi asked.

"Yeah." Jade said; she had noticed, but she just thought it was because she was Nayumi's rencarnation.

"Now, you must wake up and tell Sesshomaru about your dream." Nayumi said; her words bringing back her  memory.

"Sakura!" Jade exclaimed.

"Yes, you must tell Sesshomaru immediately. I will only be able to hold Sakura's spell off for a few moments. If you have to, use the connection to show him the dream." Nayumi said, "That may be easier since I will only be able to stop the spell. You will still feel the pain in your back. Now go."

        Jade woke up and started to run.

"Where's Sesshomaru?" Jade asked; tripping and falling into Inuyasha's arms.

"By the lake?" Inuyasha said, "You okay?"

"Fine!" she called behind her, but her shoulder blades were burning. As she ran, it was becoming harder to remember.

"Sesshomaru!" she yelled; sending images of her dream to him.

        She can't be trusted. Jade thought as she fell to the ground. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 250 9
My name is Kokorohime Higurashi, Kokoro for short, and I am the 19 year old brother of Kagome Higurashi. I'm the older brother of us three. I was bor...
277K 7.2K 16
After [Y/n] miraculously saves the life of the cold hearted demon Sesshomaru, he falls deeply in love with her. He searches for his beloved for year...
31.7K 625 18
Kagome runs away after Inuyasha chose Kikyo. Will this sadness ever go away? When she ran away she had discovered something about her powers, her tru...
62.6K 2.3K 56
Ok main thing ( Fiction ) I some how end up in INUYASHA'S WORLD YAY Btw's I don't own Inuyasha this is just a FanFiction since I LOVE THE ANIME AND I...