Imperfections (Zalfie)

By topshopzoella

Imperfections. Everyone has them right? But for one girl, it was a huge part of her life. Zoe Sugg. When she... More

Imperfections (Zalfie)
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
NOT AN UPDATE!
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Writers Block!

Alfie

3.7K 61 1
By topshopzoella

Today's the day. I'm going to ask Zoe out on a date.

I have been holding it off for a few days because the truth is, I'm afraid of getting rejected.

I've always been afraid of rejection, I think that's why I haven't really asked many girls out.

I'm going to ask Zoe though, I have to.

Ugh I'll ask her later.

I was sitting on the couch, just scrolling through all my social media. I really needed to edit my new video but I was just so stressed out that I put it on hold for a few hours. I hope the fans don't get too mad.

Marcus came hobbling through in his crutches, "Hey man" He said, sitting next to me.

"Hey" I replied, "What's up?"

He got straight to the point, "You asked Zo yet?"

I groaned and threw my head back, "No man, I haven't"

"Well you better move your ass and do it before someone else does"

This made my head snap up. What? Who's someone else? Is someone else asking her on a date? Does someone else fancy her?

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I mean," He started, "Your slacking so much that she is gonna find someone else and think you don't like her back man! Niomi has a gossip with her and turns out she really likes you dude! Get in there!"

I let all his words sink in. He's right, I just need to man up and ask her before I loose her. I have one chance and I'm going to take it.

"Thanks man" I said, patting him on the back and leaving to search for Zoe.

I got up and looked around. I found her in the kitchen talking to Niomi.

I walked in and coughed so they would notice me. They both looked up and smiled, "Hey Zo, Nim"

They replied with a hello back before I spoke, "Hey Zo, can we talk a minute?"

She nodded and Niomi got that as a signal to leave. She got up and I took the seat she was previously sitting on, across from Zoe.

"What's up?" Zoe asked, sipping her tea.

"I was wondering" I started nervously, "Do you maybe want to go for dinner on Friday? Like just us two?" I crossed my fingers under the table.

"Really?" Zoe's face lit up, "Sure!" She smiled.

A grin broke out on my face, "Great"

Zoe was suddenly in a happier mood and I hoped that was because of me.

"Friday it is then" She grinned, leaving me the happiest man on earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2K 32
Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg are two British YouTubers who have reached fame with their popular channels. They meet to do a collab and find themselves fa...
31.6K 893 24
Zoe believed that she and Marcus would always be together. But when someone new enters her life, she begins to feel something she cannot possibly ign...
36.5K 773 31
Zoe and Alfie are Youtubers, known to there fans and viewers as Zalfie. After years of being together, an unexpected arrival causes chaos. But to mak...
9.9K 170 25
{ DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT MY WRITING IN THE FIRST LIKE 5 CHAPTERS I WAS 11 AND ITS CRINGY OKAY JUST GET THROUGH THEM IT GET BETTER PROMISE} Trigger wa...