Sigh【Ein X Reader】[ Completed...

De Mariko_Akiyama

CONTENT CONTAINS : SELF HARM SUICIDE ATTEMPTS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE ... Mais

[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 32 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53 ]
[ Chapter 54 ]
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[ Chapter 58 ]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]
[ Chapter 67 ]
[ Chapter 68 ]
[ Chapter 69]
[ Chapter 70 ]

[ Chapter 1 ]

2.2K 36 119
De Mariko_Akiyama

*play song*

Y/n's pov. 

" I love you "

BANG

I stop struggling when the loud bang rings in my ear, I feel my tears streaming down my cheeks as I see my father drops to the floor, blood pouring out of his body.

" Dad " my voice cracked.

" He's gone Y/n "

I look up at the man with jet black hair with hazel eyes. The sound of my little sister crying was heard from the other room.

" You killed him " I said.

" No Y/n, I didn't kill him, you did " he bents down to my level.

" You killed him!, You murderer- " I was cut off with a slap.

" From now on, you work for me, your fingerprints are on the gun, there's no way out " He said and drop the gun, taking off his gloves.

" You had it all planned " I said.

" It took me months to set up for this day, I have proof and evidence that points everything to you for guilt, you have no way out, after this you'll get arrested but, I can bail you out, if you'll work for me " He said.

The men that was holding me let me go, my arms falls to my side and I look down as I shut my eyes, tears streaming down.

" Think about it, with this. . . . " He grabs my arm and push up my sleeve to show my fresh cuts and some scars.

" . . . .will you survive without me?, Your brother and sister can't survive without you " he said.

" I'll join the Shadow Knights " I said, he hook my chin up and I look up at him.

" Your my daughter know, whatever happens, you are not allow to bring this matter up to me or mention to anyone " he said.

" Yes, sir " I said.

" Call me, father " I see him smirks, I clench my hands into a fist.

" Yes, father "

~ Six Years Later ~

I put on my watch as I walk down the sidewalk, passing other people, I had my hands inside my F/c leather jacket. My bag hanging on one shoulder. I stop by a cafeteria and I enter, I walk to the counter and a girl stands there.

" What can I get you miss? " She asked.

" Black coffee " I said.

" Alright, black coffee, anything else? " She asked, I shook my head and she nods as I pay.

I walk to a table near the window, taking out my laptop and switch it on, I went up to the articles and news.

Ein Clarkson became and Elite of the Divine Agency, he's now the highest rank and has received his medal.

Ein Clarkson, I've seen him multiple times in the article, guess he's on the same rank as me. I scroll down further and his picture was placed there.

Jet black hair with a dyed blue streak on his bangs, and silver grey eyes.

" Not bad " I flinch as I look to my side and see a guy with jet black hair and blue turquoise eyes.

" Gene, you scared me " I said.

He sits down in front of me.

" Don't tell me you fall for the guy? " I snicker.

" That's ridiculous " I said.

" I saw how you look at the picture when I came in " He said.

" Shut up " I said and a waiter came with my coffee then left.

" Thank you " Gene said and take a sip.

" Gene " I whine.

" What, I like coffee " He said, I sigh.

" You can have it " I said.

" Thank you " He beams a smile, I roll my eyes and read more articles.

BANG

My head then turns to the sound of a gunshot. My eyes landed on a guy with blond hair and baby blue eyes, he was with a guy that has jet black hair and green emerald eyes.

A guy with red hair and brown eyes was holding a gun, the guy with blond hair and the jet black hair guy seems to be trying to stop the guy with the gun.

I switch off my laptop and try to ignore, when I put my laptop in my bag the guy with red hair crashes to the table and I stood up taking a step back.

" Shit! " The guy winced in pain.

" Give up " the guy with blond hair said as he points a gun.

I just took a step back as he gets up, he looks at me and my eyes widened when he grab my arm.

" Move and she dies " he points a gun on the side of my head.

" Y/n! " I shake my head at Gene.

" Don't worry, I'm gonna get you out of this " the blond hair guy said, I sigh.

" Did you just sigh? " The red hair guy asked.

I grip his wrist and elbow him, he winced in pain as he drops the gun and I grab his arm as I turn my body and twist his arm making him spin in the air and crash the table I was sitting on, which is already destroyed. I look down at him.

" Sorry " I said and grab my bag.

I look at the blond hair guy and he was speechless, the whole cafeteria is speechless. Everyone seems to be dumbfounded and the guy with red hair got up and started running, I quickly grab the chair and threw it at him as it knocks him out.

" Not sorry " I said.

" It's time for you to go " Gene grabs my shoulder.

" Yeah " I back up and I turn around as we both exit the cafeteria.

~ Time Skip ~

I put in my knife in the holder that is wrapped around my thigh and my gun on my back waist belt.

" Y/n " I put down my hand to my sides and turn around, my hand was shaking but not too much.

" Yes, father? " I asked as my eyes made eye contact with his hazel ones.

" I want you to kill someone in this mission " he said

" Who is it? " I asked, he pass me a file, I grab it and it's a girl.

Nicole Von Rosenberg, 23 years old. She had red hair and brown eyes. A Divine member.

" Her father owes a lot of debt to me and it's been a month " he said

" Isn't this going to make some complications with the company- " I was cut off with a slap to the face and I drop the file as I fall down, feeling the burning sensation on my cheek.

" You do as I say " He says in a low voice.

I pick up the file and stood up.

" Yes, father " I keep my head down low.

" Good "

He turns away and I sigh.

" Hey " a girl with white silver hair approaches, her purple amethyst eyes shows that she's worried about me.

" I'm fine " I said.

She hugs me and I just stand still.

" Sasha " I said.

" Don't " She pulls apart.

" He may be you father but I still don't like what he's doing to you " she said.

" You just have to get used to it " I said and walk over to Gene.

" He said to kill her " I pass him Nicole's file.

" Hey, she looks familiar " The guy with brunette hair and dark brown eyes approaches.

" You know her Zenix? " I asked.

" No but, I've seen her somewhere " He said.

" Same here " A guy with light brown hair said, he has baby blue eyes.

" Laurence remembered a chick, Is it someone you made out with it in the bar? " Asked the guy with red auburn hair and green emerald eyes.

" Are you sure it's not a girl you made out with, Peter? " Asked the girl with blond hair and green emerald eyes.

" Honestly, I agree with Coraline here " said the guy with brunette hair and green emerald eyes.

" Vylad, your knife " I pass him his knife I borrowed.

" Why are we analyzing this girl? " Asked the guy with blond hair and green emerald eyes.

" Jeremy, since when you arrived? " Zenix asked.

" Why are you still here? " My body turns to the voice that belongs to my father.

" Carter, isn't she from that Divine Agency? " Jeremy asked as he takes the file from Gene's hand.

" Why do you want to kill her? " Coraline asked.

" Her father owes me money, they don't pay, they die " He said and approaches me, I swallow a lump in my throat.

His hand collide with my cheek and Gene caught me before I fall.

" Aren't you supposed to be get going? " He looks down at me, I nodded as Gene help me up.

" Let's go " I said and push Gene's hand off.

" Was that necessary? " Vylad asked.

" Vylad " I call him and when he looks at me, I shook my head.

" You got a problem with that? " Father asked.

" No, sir " He said and walk away.

" Lets go "

First chap is already confusing but whatever.

Bye!

ฅ'ω'ฅ

~ Mariko

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.6K 188 48
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT TORTURE HARASSMENT VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT RE...
487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
38.3K 841 23
No Ships! i do be cringing at this very hard but I'll keep it up for y'all. note that the quality is very questionable and like most people i've ref...
24K 1K 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...