The Whole Nine Yards

Door mmmmjay

A Sotus Fanfiction happening after the relationship of Kongpob and Arthit was revealed in EP14 of Sotus the S... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
EPILOGUE

Chapter 39

8.1K 392 53
Door mmmmjay

Kong was back in school that Monday. As he was walking back to the Faculty of Engineering building, several girls and even boys were giving off some excited energy, he guessed they might even be bouncing.

'He is sooo good looking!'
'Those photos were amazing.'
'How can we have such a gorgeous schoolmate and we didnt notice?'
' Now he's about to leave!'

Kong just continued walking. There are so many students in the cafeteria.

'Is there a food sale?' Kong thought since it seems the entire university is represented here judging from the students in different uniforms eating there.

'What's going on.?' he asked when he reached his friends.
'You don't know?' Oak asked.
'The what?' Kong looked confused, his friends are looking at him with worry, disbelief and even suprise on their faces.
'We sent it to you.' M mysteriously said.
'You sent me what? I left my phone in the dorm.' Kong starting to get confused with his friends especially with all the looks they are exchanging. What are they hiding?

His friends looked uneasy.

'Come on, what's going on?' he urged them.
'Let's just show him.' Tew decided.
'Hah. There are so many people there, Tew. ' Oak whined.
'Kong needs to see them.' Tew said.
' I need to see the what?'

They just dragged Kong to the University Main Building. They entered the hall and giggles and cooing were heard. A large group of students were gathered around the center of the exhibit.

He looked at the title. It was the University Recruitment Caravan exhibit.

He saw their photos on the bus, in the North province, seaside province and the other city. The photos were group photos of their interactions and activities with students and even their own interactions while they are eating, swimming or even delivering their recruitment speeches. Kong suddenly missed everyone. It was a memorable trip.

'He really is so beautiful.' claimed one.
'I never thought 'beautiful' would apply to a guy but I was wrong.' added another.
' I think he can be described as dangerously beautiful.' the other suggested.
' Ohhhh that is so on point.!' then they giggled.

Now Kong is curious what these people are talking about. From the back of the large crowd that gathered, Kong froze as he saw photos of a person very familiar to him:

On the center of the entire University Recruitment Caravan exhibit were 8 solo photos of PArthit. The photos were definitely of him taken during the entire four day trip judging from the clothes he is wearing.

'They are numbered Infinite Sun 01-08' Kong heard someone say.
' You think the photographer is close to him?' inquired one.
'What do you mean?'
'The photos are obviously special. He's the only one in the entire delegation that got solo photos.'
'I was wondering about that too. He did not only get 1 but 8 solo photos.'
'He's like the muse of the photographer.' someone claimed
'Muse?'
'You know, the inspiration, like in painting.'

Kong did not know how to process everything. To his untrained eye, the photographer is really good. The photos show different sides of Parthit. All his best angles, vulnerable, soft, relaxed, serious and even his Head Hazer aura were captured especially the last photo of him near the spotlight.

'Students have been swarming our faculty since this morning.' Tew said.
'Really?'
'Yes.' Tew affirmed.
' It was posted on Facebook and it got thousands of likes already.' M said.
'They were stalking PArthit since this became viral.' Oak remarked.
'Just to have a glimpse of him.' Tew added.

As if on cue,

'Hi.' they saw a girl wearing a uniform from the Faculty of Management.
'Hello,' Tew said
'You know Mr. Infinite Sun?'
'Ha?'
'The person in the photos. You belong to the same faculty right?' she pointed at their uniforms.
'Ah yes.'
'Is he really that beautiful?' she asked which caught everyone off guard.
'Um...just see for yourself,' Oak managed to say.

The girl beamed and left saying she and her friends are definitely going to their faculty to confirm.

'Why did you say that?' M asked Oak.
'You want to call our Head Hazer beautiful? Oak dared M.
"Point.' Tew affirmed.

M looked at Kong who is still staring at the photos of PArthit. Did his brain overload because of those photos? Even May was gushing with Maprang at how great the photos and how handsome PArthit is, when the photos went viral this morning.

'Who took the photos, Kong?' M asked Kong.
'I don't know.' Kong said without looking at him.
'What?' M shook Kongpob. He knew he is spacing out on them.
' We knew it will be documented but we didn't know who was doing it.' Kong explained.
'Why did the photographer single out PArthit?' Tew asked.

'I don't know.' was all Kong can say.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

992K 61.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
141K 5.9K 37
King may rule the kingdom but Queen rules the King *** Beam takes a drastic step that leads Forth to a mess. But Beam is Beam. Who can stop him from...
297K 3.7K 58
Preferences and imagines if you and the it characters// REQUESTS CLOSED! •Richie •Beverly •Stan •bill •Eddie |wrote this years ago so some of my...