We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... Еще

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 1.
Infiltration part 2.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Venom vs Anti - Venom.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
Lone wolf.
I need some breathing room.
The search becomes difficult.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Food fight and planning.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Christmas special (short).
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

Infiltration part 3.

3.2K 67 50
Dailous

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth and venom, mania, and ghost rider are owned by marvel.

A/N: we'll guys, we made it to 3K, just want to say thanks for the support, you're all awesome, now back to the story.

Y/N POV: I kept my guns trained on Adam and then opened fire, he managed to duck in cover but I kept firing and started to walk to where he was, once I was close he decided to grab my right hand to stop me from shooting but I can tell he didn't count for my left arm, I shot him in the knee and kick him in the stomach, he then got up and tackled me, making me hit the table, he tried to punch me but I block and headbutt him and then grab him by the arm and throw him into the wall, he then gets up and unsheathes his sword, I holster my pistols and go hand to hand combat.

Sienna: Adam, what is the meaning of this?!

Adam: you're weak! You've done nothing but make the white fang fail! You've even allowed a human to join us! That's why I'm gonna kill you and that filthy human trash and become the new leader of the white fang!!!

Venom: sorry... But that's not happening, I'm putting this bull down.

Adam smirks, and runs past me and heads straight to sienna and attempts to stab her, she manages to dodge and backs up, he tries again but I shoot a Web at him and throw him into a chair, he manages to get up and drop kicks me, and then attacks sienna again, this time he manages to land a strike on her stomach making her fall back, as he's about to finish the job, I grab him and punch him in the stomach and throw him into the wall, I managed to help sienna up, and then a group of white fang come in.

Sienna: guards! Attack Adam.

WFM: we don't take orders from you! (Looks at adam) what do you want us to?

Adam: (smirks) kill them.

As he said that they began charging towards us, I didn't have time for this so I create a Web wall and grab sienna and jump out the window and then Web swing into menagerie, I quickly look back and see adam yelling.

Adam: FIND AND KILL THEM!!!

I looked at sienna who was holding her stomach, we were close to the city so i landed and I carried her through menagerie but I had to stay in the shadows to avoid being caught.

Venom (in head): sienna isn't going to last longer, we need to find a place to hide and treat her wound.

Venom (in head): I know, I know, just make sure we're not being watched.

As I was about to move I heard 2 voices.

Female faunus: Oh my oum.

Male faunus: he's trying to kill her!

Venom: what?! No! I swear I'm Not!

Male faunus: don't lie to us you vil-

Sienna: he's telling the truth.

I look to see sienna who was still holding her wound, I look at the other 2 who were quiet for a moment but then replied.

Female faunus: come with us, we can help treat her wound and give you 2 a place to stay.

I nodded and followed them until we arrived at a house, once the door opened i gently put sienna down on a bed and watched the female faunus started patching the wound, once she was done sienna was asleep, I left the room and went to the 2 faunus.

Venom: thank you for helping us.

Male faunus: you're are welcome, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?

Venom: after the incident yesterday, sienna wanted to go to sleep and I left the room, right when I was about to walk away, I heard something from her room and went to investigate, I saw someone about to kill her and I intervened, then a fight broke out and then sienna got cut in the stomach, white fang poured in and it turned out that they were planning to overthrow her, I grabbed her and escaped and you know the rest.

Female faunus: what is your name?

Venom: venom.

Female faunus: I mean your real name.

Venom: what makes you think that venom is not my real name?

Female faunus: because I highly doubt it.

Venom: You're good.

As I say this, venom gets off of me.

Y/N: THIS is venom.

They were both shocked at seeing venom but composed themselves.

Male faunus: i-i see, now what is your name?

Y/N: the names Y/N L/N, what's yours?

Ghira: my name is ghira Belladona, and this is my wife, Kali Belladona.

Y/N: nice to meet you bo- wait, did you say Belladona?

Kali: yes why? Is something the matter?

Venom: We know your daughter, Blake Belladona, she's a friend of ours.

After he said that, they both went wide eyed and ghira grabbed me by my shirt.

Ghira: is she Ok?! Is she getting along with everyone in beacon academy?! Does she have a boyfriend?! How are her teammates treating her?! Is she working hard?!

Kali: ghira put him down, I think he can answer without you holding him.

He realises what he's doing and puts me down, I then bond back with venom but I stay the same seeing as no one was in danger.

Ghira: (clears throat) sorry.

Y/N: it's ok, anyways, yes she's doing fine, she's getting along with everyone at the academy, no she doesn't have a boyfriend... I think.

He looks at me with a serious look.

Ghira:.... are you her boyfriend?

As he says that I stand there in shock and then fall to the ground but I managed to compose myself.

Y/N: NO! WHAT?! WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT?!

Ghira: well... you're friends with her and well... you're probably saying that because you're meeting us.

When he says this I facepalm.

Y/N: (sigh), sir, I'm just friends with Blake, I'm not her boyfriend.

Ghira: I see.

Y/N: anyways, where was I? Oh yeah, she's always working hard in classes, she spends most of her time in the library, to get some extra work done.

They both smile at what I've told them.

Y/N: but....

They then look at me with worry.

Y/N: she hasn't told anyone that she's a faunus.

Kali: how did you know she's a faunus without her telling you or anyone else?

Y/N: I was on the same bullhead as her and saw her bow twitch, I then realised that she was a faunus, she promised me not to tell anyone and I've kept that promise, but I've gotta ask, why does she want no one to know?

Kali: I think.... you should hear it from her instead of us, you'd gain a better understanding.

I nodded and decided to leave it at that.

Kali: If you don't mind me asking, could you tell us a bit about yourself? You don't have to if-

Y/N: it's ok, let me start from the beginning...

I then explained to them my time being abused and neglected since a kid and meeting venom, and my time at beacon, and how I fought the xenomorphs and yautja, to creating spawn, and nearly dying and killing tai and carnage, needless to say they were a bit shocked.

Ghira: the fact that you've survived all of that.... It's quite impressive.

Y/N: why thank you.

Ghira: now for the real question, why are you really here?

Y/N: what do you mean?

Ghira: a human comes to menagerie, joins the white fang, and then suddenly is running from them with their injured leader, you're obviously doing something.

Y/N:.....

Ghira: well?

Y/N: (sigh), alright, my real reason for being here is because I needed to gain information on the white fang.

Ghira: really? You're risking your own life just to gain information?

Y/N: wouldn't you do it if it was to protect the people you love?

Ghira: fair point, what did you find out?

Y/N: the white fang are planning to move their hideouts close to certain academies like beacon, atlas And shade, and they're also planning to smuggle something at the docks in vale.

Kali: do you know what it could be?

Sienna: no one knows.

I freeze in place after hearing sienna's voice, I slowly turn my head to face her, she then walked up to me, and I just stood there.

Sienna: so... this was a mission?

Y/N:.... yes, but I had my reasons.

Sienna: which are What?! To let faunus be discriminated repeatedly?!

Y/N: I don't see why you're yelling at me! Don't you remember what i said to you back at that hideout?!

(Flashback)

Y/N: you see here's the thing, I plan for it to end, but I want it to end my way, and that means not killing people, even if they deserve it, because at the end of the day, faunus will get hurt because of what you're doing.

(Flashback end)

Sienna was silent and I kept talking.

Y/N: you know that I'm right in the end, that's why I did this, to stop the bloodshed, I refuse to have faunus and humans be at eachothers throats any longer, you may call me what you want, but I know that I'm doing right by the faunus, even if they don't know it yet.

Sienna didn't reply, neither did ghira and Kali.

Y/N: (sigh), I'm sorry for yelling at yo-

Sienna then put her finger on my lips and responded.

Sienna:... I suppose you're right, in the end what you're doing is right, even if us faunus don't know it yet, but thinking about it has made me realised that if the white fang keep doing this, it'll end up in more bloodshed, that's why..... I want to help.

I was shocked at her response, and didn't really know what to say, but I managed to find the words.

Y/N: you do know if you help me, you'll baisicly be betraying the white fang.

Sienna: how could i betray them if I was betrayed first?

Y/N: fair point, so you don't know what they're smuggling?

Sienna: no, we were going to decide at another meeting but it got hectic.

Y/N: well that's just beautiful, anyway, we've got to get out of here, give me a minute, I need to talk to mania (looks at Sienna) and I guess I'm gonna have to expla-

Sienna: there's no need, I overheard your conversation.

Y/N: well that makes things easier, if you'll excuse me.... (in head) venom?

Venom: One moment........ mania?

Mania: yes daddy? Is everything ok?

Y/N (in head): well it was, but that doesn't matter now, we need you to tell ozpin that we have our Intel and we need a bullhead here as soon as possible.

Mania: ok, we'll do that now, we'll be seeing you soon.

Venom: goodbye for now.

Y/N: alright, Mania's gone to tell ozpin that we need pickup.

Ghira: good to hear, by the way Y/N...

Y/N: yes?

Ghira: it's nice to see that there are people like you who are standing up for faunus, and for that I thank you and I would like to offer my assistance.

Y/N: are you serious?! I can't let you do that! If the white fang find out they'll kill you!

Ghira: Oh please, I doubt that, I'm respected throughout menagerie, they won't suspect a thing.

Y/N:.... oh what the hell, alright I accept your help, but how will you help exactly?

Ghira then walks to a draw and pulls something and gives it to me.

Ghira: insert this into your scroll and you'll be able to communicate with me directly, that way I'll be able to tell you what the white fang are planning, I've also got connections in the white fang, so I can give you extra information on their movements.

Y/N: thanks.

Ghira: I've made 2 more, so you could give it to ozpin and could you give the third to Blake?

Y/N: we can do that.

Ghira: thank you.

Mania: Daddy? Uncle? We're in the bullhead, and we're over menagerie.

Y/N (in head): ok, we'll be out soon (to Kali and ghira) we have to leave now, thanks for everything you've done.

Kali: before you go, could you give this letter to Blake please? She hasn't heard from us in a while And even though she'll get that chip, a letter is long lasting.

Y/N: don't worry, I'll be sure to.

As we Say that we turn into Venom And prepare to leave.

Venom: We'll see you all around.

They wave goodbye and i leave with sienna, we started running since we needed to get out of here as soon as possible.

WFM: OVER THERE!!!

Venom: fucking brilliant.

I unholstered my pistols and laid down covering fire, while running there were white fang in front of us, I created my tendrils and hit them out of the way and kept going, I then saw the bullhead above as it was slowly landing but not fully as it needed to leave as soon as possible, I saw the door open, revealing mania, I grabbed sienna and put her on the bullhead.

Venom: get out of here! I need to lose the white fang!

The bullhead then takes off and I start web swinging away, once I'm far enough, I then hide in an alley and watch them go past me I then start walking the opposite direction, as I walk, i run into kina, Jake, Luna and  zorik.

Venom: hey fellas.

All 4: venom!

They then run up to me.

Venom: Listen, we have to leave menagerie, and I won't be coming back.

Jake: why?

I then explained to them what happened and that i had a mission to do here, they were a bit sad as they wouldn't see me and venom again.

Luna: do you think we'll ever see eachother again?

Venom: (sigh) I won't be able to see you guys for a while...

They all seemed sad.

Venom: hey come on, don't be sad, besides I'm sure we'll see eachother in the near future.

They looked at me with a smile, and then all 4 hugged me, I gladly return it, I then see the bullhead above me.

All 4: goodbye.

Venom: I'll see you all around!

I then shot a web at the bullhead and climbed up and went inside to be met with a hug from mania, I returned it.

Mania: everyone missed you.

Venom: We bet they did, mania this is...

Mania: don't have to tell us, we're linked remember?

Venom: Oh yeah.

(Timeskip)

Once I landed, everyone saw me and gave me a hug, I then explained what happened minus sienna being the white fang leader, otherwise that'd sprout all kinds of trouble, I then went to ozpin's office and explained everything to him, and that ghira is planning to help.

Ozpin: I see... that's very good news, you've done well, but what are you gonna do with Sienna? She's the former leader and should be arrested.

Y/N: have her as a student at beacon, that way she can help us and I can watch over her.

Ozpin:... very well (looks at sienna) you'll be appointed to Y/N's dorm room, and will be a student at beacon.

She nods and we head to the elevator and then my dorm, when I opened the door, I saw a note on robbie's bed, it said:

I had to go and take care of loose ends and visit my family for a while, I'll be back in beacon in a few days.

Robbie Reyes.

Y/N: I guess you can use robbie's bed since he won't be here for a while.

Sienna: that's fine.

She then goes and lays down and immediately falls asleep, I leave the dorm and head to team RWBY because I needed to talk to Blake, I knock on the door and what do you know, Blake opens it.

Blake: hey Y/N, you ok?

Y/N: yeah I'm fine, where is everyone?

Blake: they went to look around in vale since they hadn't done it since you left.

Y/N: why's that?

Blake: they wanted to wait for your return so they stayed in beacon doing all their work.

Y/N: well at least they got work done, anyways I ran into your parents in menagerie.

Blake's eyes widen as she hasn't heard from them in a while.

Blake: are they ok?!

Y/N: they're fine, your father kept asking questions, and your mother had ways to make him do things.

Blake: that's my mum for you.

Y/N: anyway your mother wanted you to have this and your dad wanted you to have this too.

She looked at the chip i gave her and she looked confused.

Blake: what do I do with this?

Y/N: insert it into your scroll and you'll be able to communicate with them directly.

As I said this, Blake had a big grin on her face.

Y/N: by the way, I asked your mum why you hide your ears, but She said I needed to hear it from you to gain a better understanding.

Blake didn't respond, instead she looked at the ground and I could see she was nervous.

Blake: Y/N i-i....

Y/N: (sigh) you know what nevermind, it's your business and I shouldn't try and get involved in it, besides if you want to tell me then you can decide when to do it.

She then looked at me with a smile.

Blake: thanks

Y/N: don't mention it.

I then started heading back to my dorm until Blake called my name.

Blake: Y/N!

I turn around to see Blake hug me tightly, to which I return.

Blake: thanks again, for everything.

Y/N: like I said, don't mention it.

She then kissed me on the cheek and went back to her dorm, I smiled and headed back to mine, once there I layed on my bed and started falling asleep until I felt something behind me, I turn to see sienna.

Y/N: uhh... s-Sienna w-what are you-

Sienna: shh, I like sleeping with you, you're so warm.

Before I could say anything, sienna got me in a hug and fell asleep, I sigh in defeat as I was too tired to do anything.

Venom: that's 8.

Y/N (in head): stop keeping count!!

And as I say that I fall asleep.

(Meanwhile in menagerie)

Faunus council member: congratulations Adam Taurus, you are the new leader of the white fang!!!!

Adam got up and everyone was chanting his name.

Adam (in head): the real war begins.

A/N: well guys, you escaped with your Intel, met Blake's parents who would help, sienna is on your side, and now Adam is the leader of the white fang, what could go wrong? Anyways, thanks for reading "we are Venom - infiltration part 3," and as always.... PEACE✌✌

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

555K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...
12.8K 247 10
Y/n gets abuse and neglected by his adopted family. Especially father and his siblings who treat him like hes nothing but trash. After receiving noth...
35.7K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...