The Teachers Inmate

Galing kay AngelBlueDawn

THE SEQUEL TO TEACHERS PET 10 years ago Bellamy Whitley fell in love with her English teacher Alex Reynolds... Higit pa

Author Note/ Fun stuff.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter five
Chapter Six.
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine.
epilogue

Chapter Seven.

6K 217 45
Galing kay AngelBlueDawn

The police led Belle, Alex and his parents into a small white room that was uncomfortable and cold. Belle took a chair in the corner crossing her arms across her chest and trying to calm down.

The police also sent an officer to fetch Maggies kids and bring them to the station.

"What are we going to tell them?" Alex's mom sobbed.

"The baby won't even notice." her father replied.

"She's going to grow up without a mother," His mother said bursting into sobs.

"We'll figure it out, they'll be okay. We can do it," His father assured her.

"So you're taking them?" Alex asked.

"Of course we are, they're our grandchildren." His father said.

Alex gave a small nod then moved to sit in the chair next to Belle, she glanced briefly at him then turned away. She had let him hold her in the lobby until the police insisted they move, then he slowly released her and she came to her senses about what she was doing. Her engagement ring was sparkling in the white lights.

"Belle...."His deep voice spoke softly beside her.

Before he could say another word the door swung open and Seth bounced inside.

"Aunt Belle! They let me ride in the police car and they blew the siren and everything!" he cried rushing to her.

"Oh, that's...nice Seth." She forced a smile as he reached her.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Oh, uhm...well..."

"Hey Sport, come here," Alex said lifting him onto his lap.

A second cop entered handing Olivia over to Belle, who hesitated before taking the infant.

"Well folks, I don't think there's anything else to be done here. I suggest you decide who is taking the kids and head home." The cop said from the doorway.

"We're taking them," Alex's father said.

"No! I don't want to go with you! I want my mom!" Seth cried.

"Hey, listen, little man...I have got to talk to you, man to man." Alex said.

"Okay."

"Sometimes....sometimes mommies and daddies have to go away," Alex said gently.

"Can I go?"

"No...sometimes we don't get to go along...and it's okay to be sad and to cry."

"Are they coming back?" Seth asked, his lower lip was trembling and he had teary eyes.

"No, buddy they're not but...they loved you very very much and they will always love you."

"But..but..I don't want them to go away," Seth said a tear rolling down his cheek.

"I know but they have to and it's okay to be sad, it's okay to cry too," Alex said gently.

Seth started to just that, his little eyes began to spill over with tears as he burst into sobs. Alex wasted no time in pulling him close into a tight hug, his own eyes filling with tears.

He glanced over Seths small, shaking shoulder to Belle who was rocking Olivia and fighting back her own tears. The look in his eyes was heartbreaking as he held his tiny nephew that he barely knew and mourned the sister that he loved so dearly.

"Alex, come on we have things to take care of." His father said moving forward.

His mother gently reached for the baby that Belle was holding and Belle realized how hard it was to let go of the tiny piece of Maggie.

"There now, you'll see her again." His mother said when Belle resisted.

"Nonsense, she has no reason to see them again." Alex's father said.

"I'm sorry, Belle." His mother said taking the baby.

Belle bit her lip to keep from sobbing but tears built in her eyes as she felt the infant being lifted from her arms.

"Say goodbye to her Seth," Alex's father said sternly.

"Why? where is she going?" Seth asked looking up from Alex's chest.

"Dad...please.."Alex began to protest.

"I said to say goodbye, both of you."

"Aunt Belle I don't want to say goodbye," Seth said gazing up at her.

"Now, you be big and brave for your sister. Okay? and you take care of her," Belle said kneeling to his level and looking at him through tear filled eyes.

"Okay." He said in a small voice.

"I love you," Belle said gently.

"I love you too," Seth said before bursting into tears again.

She pulled him close into a tight hug, wishing she didn't have to let go and feeling so bad for Seth.

"Please...dear...can't we work out something?" Alex's mother spoke.

"She ruined our sons' life, you want to let her ruin the kids too?" He demanded.

"Dad! that's enough!" Alex snapped.

"I agree, quite enough." His dad replied stepping forward he grabbed Seth by the arm and peeled him off of Belle. Belle let go as soon as he gave a tug hoping to make it easier on Seth.

"No! I don't want to go with you! Aunt Belle, please let me stay with you! I'll be good I promise!" He begged.

Belle stood and looked away unable to take seeing his little face red and covered in tears. Alex's father resorted into picking him up and exiting the room his wife following behind with the baby.

Only Alex remained in the room, he reached out grabbing her hand and giving it a firm but gentle squeeze before turning and following his parents from the room.

Belle waited until he was gone before collapsing onto the blue plastic chair burying her face in her hands and crying. She wasn't sure how long she sat in that room crying for her best friend, and the children she would never see again.

""Ma'am?" A voice finally broke through.

Wiping her eyes and glancing up she saw a young police officer standing a few feet away.

"Is there someone I can call to come get you?" He asked gently.

"I drove here," She said with a few hiccups of tears in between her words.

"You can come back for your car any time."

She gave a slow nod then rattled off Jade's number, still not ready to see Landon just yet. The officer called Jade and then brought her a cup of coffee offering to also get her anything he could for her to eat.

She wasn't hungry, wasn't thirsty or tired she just felt numb and yet strangely broken in a way she hadn't in years.

When Jade rushed into the room she took one look at Belle and then pulled her into her arms holding her tightly while she sobbed.

"Shh, it's okay. You can come home with me tonight, okay?"

Belle gave a nod and allowed Jade to help her up and lead her to where her car was parked out front. They drove in silence until Belle finally spoke her voice raw from crying and tight with emotion.

"I saw him again...he was there tonight."

"Belle..."

"He held me while I cried and...he tried to help with Seth and Olivia. Maggie said he'd changed and maybe he did but...he's still a good man."

"Nobody here ever said he wasn't a good man," Jade pointed out.

Belle fidgeted in her seat then looked out the window.

"I didn't call Landon...I should have but...I didn't want too."

"Because Alex was there?"

"I don't know...it was so easy to tune him out when I first saw him but now...now that he held me again I just...I remember what it was like before."

"You're hurt, you're upset and I think you need to stay away from him and his family. I know his going to jail wasn't his fault, I don't hate him for loving you but...what he did after he went away. What he let you go through alone...I can't forgive that," Jade said.

"He didn't know."

"Because he wouldn't talk to you, you gave him so many chances and he shut you out."

"He did it because of his father."

"I know but I worry that...if you get close to him again...he'll do it again and I can't watch you go through that again."

"Well, you have nothing to worry about, after the funeral I won't ever see him or his family again...including the kids." Belle said softly.

"I'm sorry, Belle. His father is an ass and one day he's going to be all alone and he'll realize that."

"That doesn't help me now," Belle said with a shrug.

"No, I know that."

The pair fell silent for the rest of the drive and the sun was coming up when they reached Jades condo. Belle followed her inside and turned down her offer of breakfast, heading instead to her room and collapsing in her clothes and shoes on top of the blankets where she cried herself to sleep.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.9K 313 5
~This is a sequel to teachers pet~ Miranda and drew broke up and haven't seen or spoke to each other for 3 almost 4 years and they move on with thei...
25.3K 297 4
Falling in love with her teacher Mr Rydell has overturned Laura's world. But can their relationship survive the subterfuge or will it buckle under th...
648K 22.1K 26
(Book #2: Falling for My teacher ~ Sequel/ published 8-17-17) *Recommend you read book #1 before you read this one* ||Apologies before hand about spe...
434 3 35
Meet Anastasia Hart She was known as the teacher's pet, the nerd, the girl invisible to everyone around her. All she wanted to do was please her moth...