The Footballer's Girlfriend (...

De paulpogbas

*Just a disclaimer, I wrote this when I was very young and had absolutely no writing skills at all so read at... Mais

The Footballer's Girlfriend
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Epilouge
Bonus Chapter- Neymars Point of View

Four

28.7K 454 122
De paulpogbas

I wake up with sun light streaming in through my balcony windows. Yawning loudly I climb out of bed and out into the large kitchen- living room. When I walk out of my room Neymar, Marc and Kaya are all sitting on the couch, all of them are eating toast.

"Morning, did you have good sleep?" Kaya smiles asking me which me smile at her.

"Yeah I slept good, except for Marc snoring most of the night." I joke making Marc glare and Kaya and Neymar nod in agreement.

"You snored so loud last night." Neymar shouts.

"Babe, it was terrible." Kaya adds as Neymar and I laugh with Kaya, Marc glares.

"Shut up." He shouts as I start to make toast for myself while eating a banana. I butter my toast and go down and sit on the long curved corner couch which sits in front of the TV.

"I was thinking we could go to the beach today." Kaya tells us and I nod.

"That'd be good, but we'd probably need to go home and get some swim shorts."  Marc points out.

"Why don't you both get a taxi back to your place then we'll meet you at the beach." Kaya suggests and Marc and Neymar nod.

"Okay babe, we'll meet you at the beach." Marc gives Kaya a chaste kiss on the lips before he leaves my apartment with Neymar. Once they leave Kaya then turns to me with a large, Cheshire cat like smile on their face.

"You and Neymar were so cute together last night." Kaya gushes making me shake my head as I finish off a bit of my toast.

"Shut up Kaya, all I want to do right now is to be a single girl who can sit in her room wearing no make-up, read book and watch TV." I look at Kaya who is just smiling and shaking her head.

"I'm going to set you up." She crosses her arms over her chest looking all smug with herself.

"No you're not Kaya, I'm serious I don't want a boy friend." I say seriously and she just nods her head while smiling.

"Okay, I'm going in for a shower." I say and put my plate into the sink to wash it later.

I go in for a shower and scrub my body with a lavender scented shower gel. When I finish in the shower I go back into my room and pick out a bikini. I pick out a small light blue bikini set, from Victoria's Secret, the bottoms are just the blue colours with a stretchy band around the hips while the tops is strapless with a multicolored Aztec print on the front and at the back all the colours are bands joining the top together.

To wear over I pick out a plain peach coloured, loose maxi dress. But in case I go into the water I've packed a very loose white chiffon beach dress. I slip on a fair of white flip flops with a little flower at the toe. I then pull my hair into a messy bun. I don't apply much make-up, just a little bit of concealer under my eyes and to any spots on my face.

"Scout, will you apply some sun cream for me?" Kaya shouts so I grab a large striped beach bag, I put in my own sun cream into the bag along with a book, my sunglasses and the spare beach dress.

"Just wait until the beach with me." I walk out of my room so she nod before slipping a loose yellow dress over his neon pink bikini with black outlines.

"That bikini's hot." I smile at Kaya who is packing her beach bag, she's thinking the same as I am because she has packed spare clothes to wear, she also puts her pair of black ray bans which makes me remember that I need to get my sunglasses and my phone.

I pick out my big circle sunglasses with daisies at where the actual lens connects with with the legs on the glasses. I place them on my head and take my phone off charge and put it in my bag.

"Are you ready to go?" Kaya asks when I walk back out.

"Yep. Let's go." I smile and walk towards the door with Kaya, our flips flops making loud clapping sounds as we walk. 

I lock the apartment door behind me then put my keys into a little pocket in my bag. We get the elevator down again, mainly because we're really lazy and can't be bothered walking down from the very top apartment down to the bottom. 

"I called a taxi while we were getting dressed, they should be here now." Kaya explains as the elevator reaches the bottom of the apartment building.

We walk out of the building and a taxi is outside waiting for us. We quickly climb inside since we spot a few paparazzi just across the road.

"Where to ladies?" He asks in Spanish so Kaya answers in Spanish.

"To the beach please." Kaya smiles at the driver before going on her phone with me doing the same.

"Marc and Neymar are at the beach, they're also brought towels for us." Kaya informs me and my eyes widen.

We forgot towels.

"How did he know we'd forget them?" I ask.

"He knows us to well." Kaya and I laugh and the taxi then comes to a stop and I look out the window at the beautiful golden sand and bright blue waves.

"Thanks." Kaya and I say at the same time before handing over half each of the taxi fare. 

We then both leave the taxi and the sun's heat hits us like a brick wall. We take off our flip flops and walk down the warm sand.

"Where are they?" I ask going up on my tip toes and almost fall in the process.

"I don't kn- oh wait there they are." Kaya stops herself in the middle of her sentence before pointing to the far right of the beach were two men are pushing each other around in the water.

"Come then Kaya." I shout before running towards where they are as Neymar and Marc are walking out of the water towards us.

It's like slow motion when they walk out of the sea. The water droplets fall from their amazing bodies, Neymar runs a hand through his hair while Marc is running his hands over his arms and chest wiping off the water from his body. 

It doesn't seem to only be Kaya and I looking at Neymar and Marc, people on the beach are also looking at their god like bodies, and the paparazzi are taking pictures from a far.

"Hi babe." Marc smiles brightly as Kaya and I both slip out of our dresses and sit down on the towels. Kaya leans her neck up as Marc bends down and they kiss sweetly.

"Will you put my sun cream on babe?" Kaya asks Marc as she picks up her sun cream out of her bag and hands it to him.

"Do I have a choice?" Marc teases.

"Nope." Kaya pops the 'p' as she speaks making Marc laugh. I start to put the sun cream all over my legs, my arms, stomach and chest and shoulders.

"Here, I'll do you back." Neymar takes the sun cream out of my hands and squirts some sun cream onto his hands before he sits behind me and rubs the liquid onto my shoulders then then down my upper back and lower back.

I shiver as his rough hands touch my back, he must notice because I can basically hear his smirk. His hands move slowly across my back, I feel like we're the only people here right now. A few minutes later he taps my shoulders with some sun cream and he starts to rub him hands into my shoulders, making me feel like I'm getting a massage, which makes my head roll back.

"Are you okay?" Neymar asks chuckling a little.

"Yep, this is just very relaxing." I mumble. Just a minute or two later Neymar takes his hands off my shoulders and hands me my sun cream bottle back to me.

"Thanks." I smile at Neymar before moving from in front of him to the towel next and lie back onto the towel and move my sun glasses over my eyes, and let the sun hit my body.

"Marc and I are going into the water." Kaya pushes herself up off the towel she was sitting on before holding hands with Marc, then run into the water.

Neymar and I are silent for a few minutes, just enjoying the sun, listening to the sound of music coming from the little cafe just down the beach, until Neymar speaks up and sits up on the towel.

"Thanks for taking care of Davi at the game yesterday, he looked like he was having fun." I turn my head to look at Neymar who is smiling brightly with the sun hitting him in all of the right places. 

"No, it was fine, he was such a cute little boy." I smile at Neymar who then lies back down on the towel.

"He asked to sit with you at the next game." Neymar informs me and I laugh a little.

"Well I don't think that's going to be able to happen, I only came to this game because Kaya basically forced me to, so you're going to have to tell him no." I explain.

"You can't make me do that, it'll break his heart." Neymar defends making me laugh.

"I'm sorry."

"I could get you a ticket, I usually have one spare since only Davi comes." Neymar explains.

"But what about your girlfriend, what's her name- Carolina."  I point out and Neymar and he just shakes his head.

"We're not together." He explains making me sigh.

"I'd need to know the date to see if I'm free." I explain and he goes towards a light blue Adidas jacket, which kinda matches his dark blue swim shorts, with the number eleven on them and the Brazilian crest.

"I thought you were number ten." I point to his shorts as he unlocks his phone.

"I am number ten now, I used to be number eleven." Neymar explains. "Now get your phone out and give me your number so I can phone or text you when I find out the date."

"So I have to give you my phone number." I ask raising my eyebrows.

"Shut up Angelina." He laughs before I start to read my phone number out to him and he types it into his phone.

"Do you want to go into the water now?" I ask Neymar who nods and I hold out my hands.

"Help me up please." Neymar laughs before grabbing my hands and pulls me up off the green and yellow spotted towel.

We walk down to the beach and again even though I have walked down a runway in my underwear which has been broadcast all over the world, I can't help but feel very exposed to the paparazzi cameras and the looks coming from the people on the beach.

"Are you okay?" Neymar looks at me as I cover my waist and keep my head down.

"I feel like everyone's staring at me, I don't know if I want to go in anymore." I say and look up at Neymar, I turn around and start to head back up to the towels.

"Nope." I head Neymar say before his rough hands are on my waist and is lifting me up a few feet off the ground, not over his shoulder or anything, just my back against his chest with my feet kicking about.

"Neymar, please just put me down." I shout and he just laughs.

"Why is your waist so small?" He asks with chuckling making me squirm about in his arms, I kick one of his legs but he doesn't budge and the walk down from the towel to the sea seems to be taking hours.

"I don't know, GENETICS." I scream which makes Neymar laughs loudly. I feel the cold water now touching my feet, the water is already at Neymars shins. I look to Kaya and Marc who are laughing at us, which earns them a glare from me.

"You looked like an angry bird or something when you shout at Neymar." Marc has his arms wrapped around Kaya's waist and his chin resting on Kaya's shoulder and places a kiss on it too.

Neymar then places me down into the water nicely, the water comes up to the curve into my waist which makes shiver.

We swim around for a little, having fun. A few times I have to be careful of my bikini top slipping down, Kaya has the same problem sometimes, but her bikini has straps so it's not as much as me.

We then go back to the towels. I lie down on the green and yellow spotted towel, Kaya goes onto the plain blue one next to me, Marc is on a grey and white striped one next to Kaya and Neymar is at the other side of me. 

An up beat remix is playing, I'm not a big fan of this type of music, but with Kaya making all of the music noises along with the music making me laugh.

"I think I've found a new career move." The confidence in Kaya's voice makes me burst into fits of giggles, which is clearly infectious because Marc and Neymar have joined in.

After a few minutes of laughing, I've turned from being on my front, to now lying on my back again, Neymar is sitting up and Kaya and Marc are talking quietly to each other.

"I'm going to go get some ice cream, do you want to come?" Neymar informs then asks, I look at Kaya and Marc who are being too cute with each other, and I really don't want to be a third wheel.

"Sure, help me up again please." Again I hold out my hands and Neymar pulls me up with ease; like I don't weight anything.

We walk along the beach towards the beach hut with the music coming out of it. Along the way I can't help but stare at the shirtless boys on the beach and Neymar is doing the exact same things to the girls.

"I can see you staring at all of those guys." Neymar smirks at me.

"And I can see you staring at all of the girls." I reply and smirk at him.

"Touche." He winks at me making me laugh loudly. Suddenly he takes my hand and guides me through the crowds of people who are closer to the cafe, but stops when people ask him for pictures.

I smile and take the pictures for all of the people, most of the young boys are looking at Neymar with faces filled with admiration while the girls in the pictures are sneaking looks at Neymar's shirtless, ripped, tattooed chest.

Not that I was staring at it or anything.

"Thanks." Neymar says in Spanish, he must be learning because he seems quiet proud of himself.

Neymar and I then go into the cafe. He asks for just a plain vanilla ice cream while I go for a chocolate chip ice cream. We both go for tubs instead of cones. I brought my wallet along with me, but Neymar stops me from taking my money out to pay for my own and he pays for them both.

"Thank you." I smile at Neymar while dipping my spoon into the ice cream and let it melt in my mouth.

"It's fine, you can pay me back by coming to the next Barcelona game." Neymar smirks at me, making me laugh.

When we get back to the towels where Kaya and Marc are. Kaya is now wearing her outfit she wore down and Marc is still shirtless but is holding a tight white t-shirt in his hands.

"Will and Oreligh are just a few minutes up the road in a restaurant. We said we'd meet them." I nod before finishing my ice cream at around the same point so I take his rubbish and run to a bin just a bit down the beach. I then run back and instead of putting on my maxi dress I opt for the beach dress since it's lighter in weight.

I shove the peach maxi dress into my beach bag before pulling my sunglasses back over my eyes and follow Marc and Kaya off the beach while I walk beside Neymar. The paparazzi are going crazy, following us until we get to the tapas restaurant just a mile and a bit up the beach road.

"Hola!" Will shouts loudly, standing up in the restaurant as we walk in, drawing all the attention of the customers to us. I smile and run towards Will and wrap my arms around him. After spending a lot of time with these boys, one friendship I have made that I don't want to go away, is with Will.

He is one of the kind of people that you can't not be friend with. HE like basically forces you to like him, secretly, it's like he puts you in a spell and you can't remember just meeting him. It's like you've known him forever.

He's also is very funny. Again secretly. He makes a lot of innuendos, that only him and I seem to notice which ends up with him and I in fits of laughter and tears.

"How are you both?" I ask pulling away from out hug and move to Orleigh who is looking beautiful, as usual, I lean down and give her a kiss on both cheeks and she does the same.

We then decide our seating positions. After a few minutes of standing in the middle of the resturant, we finally come to an agreement of where we are all going to sit. I'm sitting closer to the middle of the restaurant at the end of the table with Will in the middle next to me and Orleigh next to him. Opposite Orleigh is Kaya, who is sitting next to Marc and then Neymar is on the end, opposite me.

I place my bag and my feet when I sit down and cross my legs, my foot accidentally rubbing against Neymar's leg.

"Oh sorry." I apologize but he just shakes his head and smiles.

"It's fine really." I smile at Neymar as the waiter comes up to us and my he's cute. He doesn't seem to be Spanish, maybe Italian. His eye are very bright blue, and his iris is very large as well. He has a quite large nose and very bushy eyebrows, but his cheek bones and jawline are to die for, along with is large lips.

"Hello I'm James and I'll be your server today." I'm very wrong about his descent because he has a strong English accent.

We all order our own tow dishes that we want, because it's tapas and everyone will share. I take a sip of the wine that Will had ordered before we came.

Will, Orleigh, Kaya and Marc all start to talk about babies, which is a subject that I didn't think Kaya would be up for, but they talk about Will and Orleigh's new baby girl, who was only born a few months ago.

I smile at Neymar who chuckles, and leans on the table over to me.

We start to have our own little conversation about Brazil. I explain that I have family in Rio and how I visit there a lot, like a lot, I was there just a few weeks ago. Neymar then explains how he was from Santos and explains his football career to me.

Our conversation then goes onto my career and I explain how I became a model and actress. I started off on the sitcom before getting movie roles, but as I grew in height modeling gigs came with that. I then go onto talk about the fashion shows and the rumors of eating disorders. Neymar the takes the conversation onto my Victoria's Secret gigs. We talk about Brazilian models like Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrossio and Gisele Bunchen, they are all my friends and are people who I regularly meet up with whenever I'm in Rio at the same time as them.

"What time is our flight at tonight?" I them remember that tonight is our last night here in Barcelona.

"Oh, I forgot, I think it's at ten o'clock tonight." Kaya infroms me and I look at my watch. I didn't unpack my suit case, so I'm just going to have to throw these clothes inside the suitcase and get clothes to wear for the plane ride home. It's exactly twelve o'clock so we have a few hours to spend here before we should get back and pack.

"I'll order a taxi for around one or two, that okay?" Kaya looks at me and I nod so she excuses herself to go order a taxi for us. 

While Kaya is away out food comes out and we all tuck in immediately. I ordered some chorizo and paella, along with that Neymar takes some of my food and I take some of his; patatas bravas and sun dried tomatoes with stuffed olives. We try to get over to the others food, but it's hard to even get a word in.

I moan a little at how tasty the food is, Neymar doing the same, making the both of us laugh loudly. 

I finish off my food and lean back, completely stuffed from all of the food I just ate.

"That was really good." I nod in agreement to what Neymar just said.

"Sc- Angelina, our taxi is ten minutes away." Kaya informs me and winks, almost calling me by my nickname, but catches herself out before she could.

"Oh okay." I nod and drink the rest of my wine. We talk for another five minutes before Kaya and I realise it's time for us to head soon.

I give Will a big hug and he makes a joke about my hair which accidentally went into his mouth which makes me laugh loudly. I then give Orleigh a hug, she's a small woman, with gingery-brown hair and icy blue eyes.

I then give Marc a hug and he kisses me on the head and then I hug Neymar. His arms go around my neck and mine around his waist.

"I'm definitely going to text you the next date for the Barcelona game." He says to me during the hug making me smiles and pull away.

"I'll try to make sure I can come." I nod at Neymar who is smiling wide at what I just said.

"Okay come'n Angelina." Kaya pulls me away from Neymar and out of the restaurant. I wave to everyone along with Kaya before we climb into the taxi. Then onto a plane and head home to LA.

--------------------

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Last time I checked I had 200 read and only three chapters which is something that has never happened to me.

Thank you so much.

I was thinking of having three book of footballer fanfiction, but not of the same person. This is the first one. The next one is either "The Footballer's Best Friend" or "The Footballer's Sister" You can choose who you want these stories about, just comment who you would like.

Please tell your friends about this story, I'd really appreciate it.

Please comment, vote and follow me.

love you x

Continue lendo

VocĂȘ tambĂ©m vai gostar

111K 4.5K 55
Everyone loves the World Cup... Mateo Souza is a famous player for Brazil but after costing them their loose he faced lots of hate. Given another cha...
7.8K 110 27
You have always had a crush on your best friend, Ever since you were young, but you always tried to hide it because you knew he would never feel the...
125K 3.3K 35
❌THIS STORY IS HORRIBLY WRITTEN AND I HONESTLY DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU READING IT!! THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER BOOK THAT I'VE WRITTEN❌ I'm Ariana Da Lima I'...
97.5K 2K 14
When Barcelona refuses to hire her due to her gender, Eleanor Piqué is determined to make them regret their decision. Even if it means leaving her br...