The Uptown Girl (Jelsa Fanfic...

By ElsaOfArendelle

© COPYRIGHTED (I completely blame my 12-year-old self. I mean. What were you thinking?) (Please run now. It's... More

intro ; a/n
one ; meet the uptown girl
Meeting of Jelsa
He cares....
My life...
A Strange Day
Detention (Part 1)
Detention (Part 2)
Detention (Part 3)
Can't change destiny
Friends?
admit it
Peace offering!
Don't mess with me
Projects at Arts
She's Mine, Only Mine.
My World, Your World
Jack's world, Jack's Life
Elsa's World, Elsa's Life
Jack's Confession
What's her problem?
Emma's advice
It was me
SMILE
Olaf
You got me
He's sweet
The Walk
You and I
A coincidence?
What's mine is mine
Small Arguments
Beautiful inside out
A Promise
Game On <Part 1>
Game On <Part 2>
Be good to Her
Reconciling
The Picnic
Thank You
Wish... Granted
Breakfast at the mansion
Call
Call <Part 2>/ Surprise
Date.
The Flower
You're just like them...
Just Dreaming... Only Wishing
Messed Up
Behind The Mask
The Perfect Two // A/N
The Game
Anna's fabulous cheer
~The Uptown Girl Christmas Special~
An important day
The Birthday Surprise
We Found Her
Responsibility
Life Cut Short
I need you now
[Untitled]
And There She Goes
That's beyond my control
This Is Ourselves Under Pressure
I've Got Some Explaining To Do
Break Me Down
Special Chapter

Thank You Too

30.1K 853 720
By ElsaOfArendelle

Chapter 40

Jack's POV

"Are you sure You're up for this?" Emma asked as she handed me the head of the bear mascot. The mascot was way better than the homemade one.

"Do I even have a choice?" I asked. goodbye dignity.

"No." She laughed and I scowled. Typical Emma.

I sighed and finally went inside the gates with the boys guiding me.

"good luck bro." Flynn laughed and patted my back. "Hoping for the best." Kristoff shrugged while Hic was just laughing.

"If I see you wearing anything similar like this days from now, I swear that I will never stop laughing." I glared at them and they just pushed me to go to the doorstep. I struggled to hold the bouquet of periwinkles in my hands, I hate this mascot! Why does Emma have to make me do this? And why in the world did I put myself in this situation?! oh right, For Elsa.

Emma helped me ring the doorbell before running to one of the bushes to hide. I gulped and waited for someone to open the door, unluckily it was Anna.

"WHAT THE HECK!?! WHEN WILL YOU LEAVE US AT PEACE??! YOUR FACE FREAKS ME OUT!" Anna screamed and threw the cupcake that she was eating at my face before running away.

"Anna! Don't you remember? it's me! Jack!" I whisper yelled making Anna scratch the back of her head.

"Oh, I forgot" she face palmed then smiled.

"I'll go call Elsa!" She squeaked then ran upstairs.

"ELSA! THE BEAR KING IS HERE TO DOMINATE THE ARENS MANSION AND HE NEEDS A QUEEN!" Anna yelled making me chuckle.

"TELL THE BEAR TO DIE IN A HOLE CAUSE I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE MANSION!!!" Elsa groaned and Anna rolled her eyes. 

"THEN COME DOWN HERE AND PUNCH HIM YOURSELF!" Anna yelled back playfully. Anna is putting me into trouble! Elsa could do a KO punch to even a mascular guy like me.

Elsa went downstairs and got startled upon seeing me, I didn't know what to do so I just handed her the Periwinkles. Her eyes gleamed in joy at the sight of the flowers, she slowly took them from my grasp and smelled them. She then looked at me then smiled.

"Jack, I know it's you, you don't have to hide in that mascot anymore." Elsa giggled.

"Aww, but don't you think it's cute if Jack is in that bear mascot?" Anna tilted her head and I just shrugged.

"Maybe, but still, you scream all the time when Jack comes in as a mascot." Elsa pursed her lips.

"Give me a minute to change." I stated "can I use your bathroom to change?" I asked.

"You can, but only for a minute." Anna crossed her arms making me scowl.

"What? You asked us to give you a minute." Anna shrugged making Elsa roll her eyes playfully at her sister.

"He meant it as an Idiom, Anna." Elsa giggled and Anna pouted.

"But still..." Anna looked at her wristwatch "time starts... now." I ran to the bathroom to change, these girls are just crazy! And well... I like it.

*****

I came out of the bathroom wearing a white polo with silky black jeans, I ruffled my hair and saw Elsa and Anna tapping their toes on the floor as if they were angry.

"You're 32 seconds late" Anna concluded making me roll my eyes, was It that long?

Elsa giggled and threw a pillow at me and I immediately grasped it before looking at her and raised a brow.

"It solves all your problems. It's comfortable to sit on and theres a mini massaging device but only to be used during emergencies. Just place it on your chair since I can't provide you a couch." Elsa instructed and I laughed then hugged her using one arm.

"My girl's being sweet today." I chuckled making her blush, she smiled  then placed the Periwinkles in a vase. A doorbell was heard and Anna rushed to the doors to open it.

Anna laughed and Elsa and I looked at the door. It was Kristoff and the other boys with their girls. Elsa tilted her head then invited them to the living room to sit.

"What's with the sudden group meeting?" Anna asked as she placed some orange juice on the glass table.

"We're going somewhere." Kristoff smirked then Anna raised a brow.

"And somewhere is....?" She asked making Kristoff chuckle.

"You'll know when you get there." He laughed and Anna pouted. I entwined my fingers with Elsa hand making her startle then look at me. I flashed her A grin and she blushed then avoided glances. I walked her to the door followed by the others then we went to our separate cars. Elsa stared at the remote of the radio and I chuckled then handed it to her.

"Yes, you may play with the controler." I laughed and she smiled widely while staring at the remote. She opened the radio as I turned on the engine and drove of. I focused my eyes on then road, Hiccup's car was in front of ours while Kristoff's was at the back and Flynn's car was on our right side. We entered the park's entrance to search for a free parking space. We decided to bring the girls here because they were gonna launch fireworks at exactly 7pm. It's only 6:07pm so we still have time to buy some food. I fiddled my pocket to search for the box I brought along with me. It was not bigger than my palm so it fitted perfectly on my pocket. I was going to give something to Elsa tonight so I thought that the fireworks display will do the trick.

We all met at the center of the park which had a fountain. We agreed on buying our snacks then meet back here just in time for the fireworks display.

"Eugene! There's a braiding station on that corner!" Rapunzel squealed while tugging Flynn's sleeves making him chuckle and walk her there. "I'm sleepy." Merida yawned amd Hiccup hugged her. "Let's go buy ice cream?" He asked and Merida immediately jolted then looked at him. "I may not be a 5 year old to act like this but..." she paused then smiled widely at Hiccup. "LET'S GOOO!" She squeaked while dragging him to a nearby Ice cream shop. I turned around and Kristoff and Anna were nowhere to be found. I sighed then looked at Elsa before placing my hands in the pockets of my jeans.

"Where would you like to head milady?" I chuckled and Elsa looked around the park. She finally looked at me then pursed her lips.

"Do you think they have bacon here?" She asked and I laughed while pinching her cheeks.

"You're adorable" I chuckled then she raised a brow.

"Mmm no, no they don't." I sighed and Elsa frowned. I just remembered a burger shop nearby that allows you to design your own sandwich so... maybe they have bacon toppings there?

"Come on, I know a place that could possibly have bacon." I held her hand and walked to the burger store. Elsa's different from other girls cause... we should seriously stop it with the ABC choices but who cares anyway?-.-

She's different because

A.) Well, most girls wouldn't eat because they are afraid to gain fat but Elsa doesn't care.

B.) What kind of person would crave for bacon 6:30 at night? Yup, she's different alright.

We entered the store and Elsa's eyes widened as she saw different kinds of toppings that could be placed in a sandwich. She looked at me with her eyes gleaming in joy and I just nodded, allowing her to make her sandwich. I watched hee as she placed about 10 strips of bacon and some ham in her sandwich. Wow, she has some kind of taste buds. She giggled as she bit her sandwich then offered me the other one. I smirked and took the sandwich and checked What's inside. Luckily, it was ham and cheese. I thought she was gonna make me eat a sandwich-with-over-10-strips-of-bacon-that-would-taste-salty-but-atleast-it-has-ham kind of sandwich. She took out her purse to pay for our sandwiches making me—accidentally— slap her hand and she lost grip off her wallet and I immediately payed for it using my card. She glared at me before grabbing her purse once again and closed it. I took her hand and slightly massaged it.

"Sorry for slapping your hand" I shrugged and Elsa giggled.

"You're apologizing as thought I had a fracture after you slapped my hand."  Elsa looked at her hand then frowned.

"You shouldn't have had paid for the sandwiches." She pouted. "So in return, I'll just give you something else." She smiled as she searched her pocket and held out a heart-shaped chocolate wrapped in violet sheets. I cocked an eyebrow then took the small chocolate from her hand and looked at her. She gave me the go-on-try-it look then smiled. I opened the wrapper slowly then ate the chocolate, it tastes different from other chocolates, I wonder where she bought it. I'll definitely order from thag store.

"It's good! Where'd you get it from" I asked and she smiled.

"Anna and I baked it earlier." She giggled.

"It's perfect." I complimented making her blush.

"Well, Anna placed a lot of cocoa earlier cause she said that she'd like it to be sweet, so... I apologize if it's a little bit to sweet." She shrugged and I chuckled.

"It's worth more than the sandwich I paid for earlier" She rolled her eyes at me cheesy statement.

"You're being cheesy again." She said and I frowned.

"But it's sweet." she smiled then pinched my cheek and I scowled while rubbing that mark.

"The show's gonna start soon." I held out my hand and she smiled while holding it. I escorted her to the center of the park but only Flynn and Rapunzel was there. Rapunzel's hair was filled with many roses on her intricately braided hair. Flynn played with the tip of her hair, Elsa sat in front of Rapunzel and laughed and Elsa gave her a piece of the same chocolate she had given me making me smile. I just love her so much.

"ELSAAAA!!!" Anna squeaked and attacked Elsa with a bear hug and Elsa struggled not to lose balance.

"I.WON.A.PANDA.STUFFED.BEAR!!!" She cheered and shoved the panda to all of our faces. Kristoff chuckled and handed one chocolate ice cream to Anna and she immediately dropped the panda bear making Elsa catch it and looked at Anna. Anna giggled and ate her ice cream completely forgetting about the stuffed panda.

"You did not just do that." Hiccup incredulously asked Merida as they approached us.

"I just did." Merida arched her brows and Flynn raised a brow.

"Mind explaining" he asked and Hiccup sighed.

"She punched a random guy in the ice cream shop." Hiccup shrugged and I raised a brow.

"What is it with women who punch men these days? The world has gone insane." I ticked my tongue. First, Anna punched Hans in the face. Second, Elsa punched a stupid guy for calling her and Anna cheap and now, Merida? What next, Rapunzel's gonna beat the hell out of a guy for teasing her about her hair? I just hope not.

"He called Hicc a nerd." Merida cracked her knuckles and Hiccup hugged her from behind.

"Aww, you do love me." He chuckled and Merida blushed.

We finally settled down on a spot and we heard the first fireworks being shot. Green, red, violet, blue. So many colors filled the sky and Elsa stared at it in awe. I smiled and took out the box I brought earlier, I tapped Elsa's shoulder and she looked at me.

"I have something for you." I showed her the box making her tilt her head as I opened the box. A golden heart-shaped locket rested on a soft cushion in the box. Elsa's eyes widened and I opened the locket, inside it was a picture of well.... me and she raised a brow.

"If you miss me, just take a look at that locket and look my picture." I smiled and she rolled her eyes playfully and giggled. I took out the locket that was hidden under my polo and showed it to her, it was almost the same but mine had a picture of her. It was when I secretly took a picture of her making her gape and pout.

"I look ugly in that picture" she pouted and I chuckled.

"You look beautiful in any angle" I sheepishly smiled and she shoved my shoulder playfully.

I placed the necklace on her neck then fixed her hair. She smiled while staring at the locket then back at me.

"Thank you, Jack" She smiled while my eyes glistened in adoration.

"For what?" I chuckled.

"For everything."

-----

A/N: ahhh! We're already at the 40s!!!! yayayapp!!!

it's official, I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad.... WE ARE ALREADY HALFWAY THROUGH WITH THE BOOK!:')

Thank you all so much! haha, I never stopped thanking but anyways, We're already at 63.1k+ reads already!!!  thank you:')))))

um.... HI! LOL RANDOM O.O

SUGGESTIONS? *COMMENTS*

Since you are all such loyal readers, *a truckload of oreos appear out of nowhere* you can have it!!! lol..... I'm crazy >.<

anyways, this is the longest chapter yet!!! IDK how many words but all I know is that the first chapter was the longest and this chapter beated it! yayayay!

I am not sure if I can UD tom but.. let's see...

in the next coming chapters you may already hate me so sorry in advance and uh... no, I have decided that book will have a happy ending so no worries:)

Byyeeeee!!! and have and oreotastic day!(whoop! new words xD)

-ANGELLA♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.7K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
438K 11.4K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...