Imperfections (Zalfie)

By topshopzoella

Imperfections. Everyone has them right? But for one girl, it was a huge part of her life. Zoe Sugg. When she... More

Imperfections (Zalfie)
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
NOT AN UPDATE!
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Alfie
Zoe
Writers Block!

Alfie

3.7K 63 2
By topshopzoella

It was Sunday and the day Marcus was allowed to come home.

He isn't in a wheelchair anymore, just crutches. His leg healed better than they thought but he is still in a cast.

Niomi was certainly looking after him. We were all so happy he was coming home.

He is going to stay Zoe's for about a week because he lives on his own. Niomi will be staying too. We're just going to look after him for a while.

I got in my car and headed to the hospital. I was going to pick up Marcus whilst the girls stayed at home.

I arrived at the hospital and gathered Marcus' things. He checked himself out and we got into the car.

"How are ya mate?" I asked

"Not bad, I keep getting headaches now and then but nothing major"

I nodded, keeping my eyes on the road. I'm surprised how comfortable he felt in a car after what he had just been through.

He turned the radio on and the music started to play throughout the car. Marcus started jamming, making me laugh.

I really missed him. He wasn't really gone, but it frightened me. It gave me a massive reality check.

Never take anything for granted because it can be taken away in a blink of an eye. Like Marcus nearly was.

It also made me think about Zoe. I could loose her before I even have her, and I don't want that.

"Alfie?" Marcus asked again

I must have zoned out in deep thought.

"Uh what?" I said, shaking my head.

"You weren't listening to me" He chuckled.

I just laughed back.

"Marcus" I said

He hummed, signalling for me to carry on.

"I've been thinking. I don't want to loose Zoe and I really like her. I was thinking of maybe taking her on a date soon and asking her to be my girlfriend" I said

Marcus grinned, "Yes man! Go for it! I think she really likes you and you'd be great together"

I smiled, thinking she may like me back, "Could you maybe ask Niomi to gossip and find out if she actually likes me? I don't want to make a fool out of myself" I sheepishly said

Marcus nodded, "Sure mate, but i'm 99% sure she does" He winked and nudged me just as we pulled up to Zoe's house.

I helped Marcus out of the car and we made our way inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 74
//Complete story// Being a YouTuber must be the dream? Not really that much work, hanging out with friends all the time and not to mention the money...
6.5K 233 26
Zoe Sugg left Alfie Deyes 6 years ago. she's back with a 5 year old son. the father doesn't know he is a dad. Zoe wants Alfie back. Alfie wants zoe b...
185K 1.3K 25
Alfie Deyes the famous youtuber from Pointlessblog meets the youtube newcomer Zoe Sugg and there is an instant connection but little do they know the...
33K 470 26
This is a fanfic that is all about Zoe and Alfie after Zoe's most recent break up...read to find out more! A/N: This Fanfic is completed, however, Wa...