The Black Cross | BTS GANG AU

By swanqueenislife

"Clary Edwards, I swear you never fail to impress me." He chuckled. In a way one would do so at a practical j... More

Description
Book Playlist
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
2: 1
2:2
2:3
2:4
2:5
2:6
2:7
2:8
2:9
2:10
2:11
2:12
2:13
2:14
Important note
2:15
2:16
2:17
2:18
2:19 - End of book 2
Epilogue
Character Q & A
Book 3!!
3:1
3:2
Tumblr anyone?
3:3
3:4
3:5
3:6
3:7
3:8
3:9
3:10
3:11
3:12
Prequel to the black cross
3:13
3:14
3:15

24

1.4K 59 19
By swanqueenislife

Katie had slept for the vast majority of the day. Jungkook had been assigned to watch her however he mainly just sat on his phone. A couple of times he would glance to see if the blonde was still asleep. He chuckled to himself. She sure was a heavy sleeper.

Upon checking the time it dawned on Jungkook that it was late afternoon. He hated waking people up, especially seen as that was pretty traumatising for the youngest had always been forced to wake Yoongi and that was not a fun experience.

Jungkook sighed in defeat, he approached the slumbering female slowly and cautiously. Jungkook ran his hand over his hair in order to push back the stray airs covering his eyes. The Male exhaled deeply before gently shaking Katie's shoulder. He noticed the girl was very warm and unfortunately the small gesture was not enough to stir sleeping beauty.

Jungkook groaned and he shook the girl with a little more force. Thankfully this time Katie's eyes shot open. "What the fuck?" An angry feminine voice screamed.

Before jungkook could move or blink a flash of metal flew from Katie's grasp and wedged itself into Jungkook's lower leg. He hissed in pain and Katie's eyes widened. "HOLY FUCKI I AM SO SO SORRY!" Katie screamed at the shocked boy.

"I THINK IT IS ULTIMATELY SAFE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE WORSE THAN YOONGI!" He screamed at her.

"I'm so so sorry i swear, its a reflex and i was scared that ta- um one of the boys could get in." The girl decided not to drop Taehyung's name just in case it stirred up anything.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Where the fuck did you get a knife from and when did you steal it?!' He asked, surprisingly calm for just getting accidentally stabbed, Jungkook wasn't that angry.

Katie stared into his soft eyes. "Listen i know you are all hard core, but why the hell aren't you freaking out? You've been stabbed!" Katie yelled.

"I've been stabbed on accident a few times, you kind of get used to it, its no biggie." Jungkook smiled.

Katie looked at him in awe. She was torn between labelling him as soft or a psychopath, it was a tough choice. She knew if it was any other member then she would have been killed. She wondered why jungkook wasn't fazed by it. "I dont feel that much pain dont worry," Jungkook spoke quietly.

Katie bit her lip, "I am so, so sorry!" She repeated.

Jungkook let out a chuckle, "Don't worry, this means i can surprise Jin or Hoseok, whatever one is around to treat this wound." He flashed a bunny smile.

The male weakly nodded before limping out of the room. Katie couldn't help but feel extremely guilty. However she looked around the room.

Jungkook had just left her unsupervised. From what happened early with Aza she was surprised they made the same mistake twice.

Katie brushed her hair from her face and sighed. Quickly she stood up from the bedroom.

The blonde padded out of the room quietly. Katie sneaked along the corridor and to her fortune there was no sound of anyone around.

The girl crept along in search for the right wing stair case however she heard voices from downstairs and immediately halted.

The female looked around her, she thought of her Net ball coach yelling at her to find a space and quickly run to it. Katie didn't know why she thought of that. But her gym teachers scary voice was enough motivation.

Katie spotted an open door and she leaped into the empty room. The girl spotted a waft of wind which was moving the curtains and she neared hem. The blue eyed girl drew back the curtains and much to her avail she was faced by an empty balcony.

Katie looked at the small seeming drop to the ground. She did not speak a word of Greek but outside was giving her a better advantage than being captive inside.

The girl climbed on top of the balcony. She lowered herself and used her arms to grasp onto the ledge. As she dangled she prayed that the drop wouldn't be too bad.

Katie swung her legs and let go of the balcony. The female landed in a crouched position and winced. Her thigh wound stung badly however she wasn't too worried. Hoseok had patched it up and stitched it so the girl knew that it would be okay. The boys were always mentioning how Hoseok was good at that kind of thing.

Katie stood up and looked at the surroundings. Logically she knew it was best to go the way they had came into this pace. Katie grabbed a hair pin from her stray curls and grinned. She looked at the two cars which were parked outside the garage. Katie picked the white Mercedes.

She grinned and opened the car door. They hadn't locked it. Katie chuckled before sitting in the drivers seat. The girl quickly removed the plastic panels on the steering column.

Quickly she found a roll of electric wires. The girl took the two required wires. She pushed the hair pin into the ignition.

The girl then looked around the car. After finding a small pocket knife she cut both the wires. She carefully pressed the wires together. The girl took another hair pin and messed around until she clipped the two live wires together.

The girl sighed in relief when she heard the noise of the car starting up.

Instantly Katie reversed out of the driveway. Going to the airport would be heavily stupid with no money and a high chance that BTS influenced the air traffic control in and out of this island.

If Katie could make it to a small town then she could find a phone.

Katie drove down the road and outside of the isolated street. There was nobody around on the old road which looked like it was overdue a refurbishment a long time ago.

The longer this road went on for the more Katie's anxiety stirred.. They had been inn a much more secluded place than she originally thought.

Katie ultimately knew that it was a race against the clock. She knew that she would have to find help before she was registered as gone. There was no doubt that this car didn't have a tracker installed somewhere.

Katie was smart enough to hot-wire a car and possibly to do some basic hacking, however hacking was more Aza's thing. The blonde knew that she lacked the knowledge and skills to disable the location tracker.

Around forty miles away from the mansion, Katie spotted a sign to what she prayed was a town. This island was definitely an abandoned holiday resort. She wouldn't be surprised if BTS owned the island.

Katie followed the signs to what she hoped was a town and it was only around two miles and a half from her reach.

After another ten minutes Katie reached a long street of shops. Again this street was pretty dead, there were around five people walking around.

Katie abandoned the car and hoped that nobody would notice or be suspicious of the still running engine.

Katie walked down the road of food and clothing shops. The first person she seen was a male around his thirties. "Do you speak English?" The female asked.

The male looked deeply confused and shook his head before walking away. Katie knew that if he did not know English then there was an even slimmer chance he spoke Korean.

The blue eyed girl approached a woman around her late forties. With the woman was a child no older than five. "Excuse me, do you speak English?" Katie asked.

"A little." The woman replied, eyeing Katie suspiciously.

Katie breathed heavily, "I'm in trouble, do you have a phone I could borrow?"

The lady shook her head, "Sorry i do not have a phone. If you go into that shop there~" the woman pointed to a convenience store. "Ask for Pavolo, he speaks English and can help."

"Thank you so so much!"Katie exclaimed. She observed that the lady had dark hair and eyes as did the quiet toddler who mumbled a word in Greek. "You look very young, why you need phone or why trouble?" The woman spoke in broken english.

"I'm on the run from BTS." Katie lowered her voice.

The lady's eyes widened. "Go away girl! You are danger to us!" She pointed to herself and the child. "No help from BTS." She lowered her voice. "Please, g-go away, danger." The woman stuttered.

"Sorry." Katie watched as the lady grabbed onto the toddlers chubby hand and scurried him down the street. 

Katie looked around, that woman was proof that the boys really were in control of this island.

The girl shook her head and dashed into the store. "Are you Pavolo?" She asked breathing heavily.

The dark haired male nodded. "What can i do for you?" He asked with a thick foreign accent.

Katie turned around and glanced around the shop. There was another male at the back of the shop looking at milk.

Katie lowered her voice, "I need help, i need to borrow a phone to contact a friend."

The Grek male nodded understandingly. "Is it a European, Asian or American phone call?" He asked.

"European." The girl replied.

The male nodded before taking out an old looking phone. Katie let out a big sigh. A couple of minutes and Black Pink would be informed.

"Ah Katie, why would you be wanting to make a phone call to Europe?" A deep voice asked.

Katie's whole body tensed. The girl flinched as she heard a loud thud. The male sat down a carton of milk and bread. Pavolo sat his phone down and scanned the items. Taehyung handed the male money and the male whispered something into Taehyung's ear.

"Yes, she is with me." The silver haired male smirked.

Katie felt a harsh arm grasp onto her wrist. "Sorry." Pavolo uttered.

Katie whined as she was dragged out of the shop by an angry Taehyung. "Let me go!' She screamed.

A male and female turned and glanced at Katie but when they locked eyes with Taehyung they both quickly looked away, dismissing the events.

Katie groaned and yelled as she was thrown into the black RangeRover.

The silver haired male sat the bag of groceries in the back seat before sitting in the drivers seat. He did not bother with his seat belt and quickly started the car before driving off. Katie noticed that the white Mercedes was gone. The brown eyed male notices this and smirked. "Yoongi."

Katie let out a breathy sigh. She was trying not to think, for she was terrified.

"Oh Katie you are so naughty, first you stab Jungkook, you then steal one of our cars and drive far away for help." The male tutted.

Katie, still frozen was too terrified to utter any words.

Taehyung licked his bottom lip. "I think that it is time you receive punishment." Taehyung smirked before looking at his brass knuckle dusters.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 10.7K 53
❝ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 ❞ In Seoul, South Korea, a once tight-knit group of 12 people start...
1.2K 144 25
[BTS Imagine Collection #1] "B-b-brother, will y-you save us from here? It's painful. W-we can't bear the pain anymore" She couldn't say it and sta...
305 58 17
An evil smirk pasted across his face as he slammed his foot down on the brake pedal, making her jolt forward and hit her head against the glove box o...
7.4K 244 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...