THE BILLIONAIRE'S YOUNG WIFE...

By curlytops0817

What would you do if out of the blue someone invaded your life without your permission? Would you help her? W... More

READ THIS
1. THE MEETING
2. COMPLICATED LIFE
3. SCANDAL
4. THE ENGAGEMENT
5. ENGAGEMENT RING
6. FAMILIES
7. FAMILIES II
8. VEGAS
9. MANILA
10. MY WIFE
11. WEDDING RINGS
12. PARTY
13. THE NEWLYWEDS
15. I'M HERE
16. FAYE
17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
18. WE HAVE A DEAL
18. SIX MONTHS AFTER
19. WHAT A FOOL
20. The Manor
21. DICKHEAD
22. TIME
23. MOM
24. BACK HOME
25. WHAT NOW, MOM?
26. FAYE IS BACK
27. E.R.
28. PREGNANT
29. WITH YOU
30. WHY
31. I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU

14. DANCE

5.5K 245 3
By curlytops0817

SETH

Oh damn! everyone is here. I did not expect that these people will turn up tonight. Who would have thought that they will come? I just asked Jaynina to incite all the ones in my black book which is practically every one in the country and Anna's friends. I saw her family and my family. Mom loves Anna so she's happy about it. My father looks serious but I know he is happy for me. Her father is frowning and her mom is shedding some tears.

I took Anna's hand and hugged her. Damn why the hell do I need to make a speech. Why the hell did I not think of it? Why the hell did I not come up with a bestman? Oh damn!

Okay anyway, I am halfway through,

"Uhurm...I did not expect that I should be talking in my own wedding hahah. Okay, now you already know how we started as a couple, I would like to thank everyone of you... I am serious, My wife and I appreciate it so much. And since we are both happy to see you please enjoy the night and the food."

As I handed the mic to the host, the wedding planner approached us and asked if we both want to dance? I turned to Anna and she nodded. I was thinking of a sweet dance with her but the planner asked if we know how to dance dance. I asked what she meant and she said like DESPACITO. Anna laughed, but she nodded and she said she know how to sance Despacito. I told them I don't but they asked meif I know how and I said I know how to dance. Anna excitedly said she will guide me. I had no choice but to say yes. And yes I used to be a good dancer in school until college.

Then the song played. Immediately Anna danced the first atep of the dance. I followed suit. The guests started cheering for us and I was like starting to enjoy the dance. I looked at Anna and damn she can dance.... and hot. If she's just one of those girls sancing I would have taken her number just after she dances. But I am the husband and I will get to take her home. Just too bad I won't be able to do what I wanted to do to her.

The guests were getting wild and dancing to the beat of the song at their seats. Some are even standing now. I saw Anna laughing. The first time I see her laugh. She's beautiful. Why the hell does her father want to feed her to the crocs? They were taking our pictures and our videos. On ordinary days, I would have reprimanded them. But hell, my first time to get married, I might as well enjoy it... even if it won't take long.

Please vote and comment. Thank you so much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 11.3K 47
Ethan is a 27 year old billionaire and an extremely awful husband to his 24 year old wife, Olivia. He only ever puts his interests before hers but ab...
32.7K 1.1K 49
Annie Winston , a 23 year old sweet, innocent and a smart girl who has been having issues in her life. She believes true love doesn't exist anymore...
574K 21K 22
Meet Stella Young An endearing amiable lady, who dreams like all of us and in her dreams, transcends her dull, grey boring world into another one of...
8.1K 710 65
Jacob is a 25-year-old, rich, hard-headed young billionaire who has started his career very young. Right after his graduation! No time to cool off! M...