I Will Protect You # 4

By snow302

Elsa and Hiccup defeated Noah and are now recovering from their injuries. One day there's an attack on Berk... More

Tick Tock # 4
Chapter 2: realization
Chapter 3: War against my dad
Chapter 4: I don't know you
Chapter 5: decisions
chapter 6: beating heart
Chapter 7: old friends
Chapter 8: web of lies
Chapter 9: I'm sorry
Chapter 10: good bye
Chapter 11: where are you
Chapter 12: new home new friends
Chapter 13: promises
Chapter 14: friends and fights
Chapter 15: not backing down now
Chapter 16: problems that are unsolved
Chapter 17: closer and closer to your fate
Chapter 18: things are not what they seem
Chapter 19: accidents happen
Chapter 20: rules were meant to be broken
Chapter 21: Fear (part 1)
A/N
Chapter 22: Fear (part 2)
Chapter 23: not much time left
Chapter 24: Antidote
Chapter 25: not now
Chapter 26: Never let go (Part 1)
Chapter 27: Never let go (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Let her go
Chapter 29: Problems
Chapter 30: power hungry
Chapter 31: Treaties
Chapter 32: Last Time With You
Chapter 33: Control yourself
Chapter 34: Her Broken Heart
CONTEST*
Chapter 36: When i need you
Chapter 37: Not what it seems
Chapter 38: Trust
Chapter 39: I'm lost
Chapter 40: Pain
Chapter 41: Never letting go
Chapter 42: This isn't happening
Chapter 43: surprises
Chapter 44: Should i know you
Chapter 45: The rumors
Chapter 46: some things are best left alone
Chapter 47: I'm sorry
chapter 48: You were here all along
Chapter 49: Keep trying
Chapter 50: Its so hard to keep fighting
Chapter 51: I'm Yours and Your Mine
Chapter 52: The mistakes we make
Chapter 53: Do you Really Have to Go
Chapter 54: Spit it out already
Chapter 55: Its my fault
A/N

Chapter 35: I love U

130 5 3
By snow302

I will be announcing the winner at the end of the chapter. enjoy.

Astrid POV

I wake up to the wind blowing through the window. i groan, i get up close the window and get dressed. i put on my fur hoodie and my boots. i notice its snowing as i walk.

as i walk out of my house i bump into someone. "I'm so, so, so,so, so, so, so, so, so, sorry" says a woman with about 10 sacks in her hands. "Its fine. Need some help?" i offer, "Yes please, these are very heavy" she says handing me them. "Follow me" she says as she starts walking. i just follow and don't say a word. When i see little kids with big puffy coats building snowman in the snow. that makes me smile. But in reality the love of ny life is married to someone he doesn't love and it breaks my heart everytime i think about it.

as i follow the woman into an orphanage, all the kids run inside giggling, laughing or smiling. "Okay kids first wash your hands and we'll eat breakfast then we'll open up the presents" says the woman to the kids. they all race down except for one small little boy on the floor. the must've trampled him because you could see shoe marks on his hands.

i walk over to him and help him up. "Thank you" he says shyly. "Come one I'll help you wash up" i say holding his hand and leading him down to the bathroom. theres a stool there, to help him wash his hands. he washes his gands them dries them.

"Whats your name miss?" he says looking up at me with adorable blue eyes. "Astrid, and you are?" i say extending out my hand for him to shake. "My names Josh" he says proudly while shaking my hand.

i smile, "well then, Josh we better go eat so we can open up the presents" i say while smiling down at him. he giggles and hugs my leg, "Your nice miss Astrid" he says while giggling, "You are too, Josh and now we better go eat. come on" i say as he runs down the hall into a room. i follow after him and as i do.

i see Heather and Hiccup at the doorway, i hold back the tears and keep walking, "Hey Josh if you want your toy back you better fight for it" says a boy bigger than Josh, holding a toy dragon up in the air.

"Hey, why are you guys picking on Josh he never did anything to you did he?" i say as i take the toy from the kid and hand it to Josh. Suddenly Toothless barges in, he pounces on me and starts licking my face. "No Toothless that tickles" i say as i try and get him to stop licking me. he stops and goes around to the kids and starts licking their faces. they all giggle and laugh while he licks their faces. as i get up i bump into someone, AGAIN. i look up and see Heather smirking. "What are you doing here?, you brat" says Heather smugly. "Visiting the kids unlike you who just likes attention" i say as i dust myself

off.

Hiccup is looking at me, i just look away and start to get up. "Hey look Hiccup's here!!" yells one of the kids. they all practically tackle Hiccup into a huge bear hug. i smile a bit.

Hiccup POV

"Hey guys, what you up to?" i ask the pile of kids on top of me. "Were just playing" says one of them. one kid hides behind Astrid. i get up and walk over to him, he hides himself, "I'm not gonna hurt you" i say looking into his little blue eyes. he runs over to me and i catch him in my arms as he hugs me. "Your nice mister" he says while giggling."Hiccup the names Hiccup, and you are?" i say playfully as i extend my hand for him to shake. he giggles "I'm Josh" he says while shaking my hand.

i smile, "Come on kids time to eat" says the woman at the door. Astrid tries to help me up, instead falling on top of me. all the kids whisper and giggle, "If they kiss I'm gonna puke" says one of the kids. ( A/N sorry couldn't help myself) "I'm sorry" says Astrid as she gets up.

i folllow after her. Heather butts in pushing Astrid away from me, "Oh Hiccup are you okay?" she says while dusting me off. "I'm fine" i say as i walk and go see the other kids. they're all gathered at the table while eating. "Hey Hiccup come on and eat with us" says one of the little boys. "No thanks I'm fine" i say to the little boy.

"Your loss" says a little girl. i laugh, Astrid comes in following after Heather."can we open the presents now?" says a little girl. "Not until you all finish eating" says the woman as she serves each kid a cup of hot chocolate.

"Hot chocolate?" says the woman as she passes me. "Sure why not" i say as i take a mug of hot chocolate. One of the kids accidentally spills hot chocolate on Heather's shirt. "Oh no my favorite shirt you ruined it you little brat" she says as she takes some napkins and cleans her shirt. 

"I'm sorry i didn't mean to spill it on you miss" says the little girl who spilt her hot chocoalte on Heather. "Ugh, this is why i hate kids they ruin everything" she says as she storms out of the orphanage. "I didn't mean to" says the little says as she starts to cry. i rush over to her and hug her, "Its okay, she just doesn't understand" i say as i stroke the little girls hair. she hugs me tightly as she cries.

i pick her up and hold her in my arms while she cries, "Here wanna play a game?" i say as i look at her. she nods as she wipes the tears away. "Okay this is how you play" i say as i whisper the games to her.

Astrid POV

I watch as Hiccup comforts the little girl. he's so gentle with children. i wonder how many kids he's want to have. Wait what am i saying.

Hiccup whispers something into the little girl's ear. "You got it" he says not whispering this time. "Okay" she sats jumping up happily. "Okay now go" says Hiccup as the little girl goes off to tell the other kids. i walk over to Hiccup and whisper in his ear. "what game are you guys playing?" i whisper to him. he smirks, "This" he says as he grabs my waist and starts to tickle me.

"No, H-Hiccup s-stop that t-tickles" i say through breaths. "its suppose to" he says while tickling me. he stops, i punch his shoulder with no effect. "not working for ya is it?" he says teasingly. "Nope but it will eventually" i say crossing my arms.

he grabs my waist and kisses me. i'm surprised but kiss back anyway. all the kids are giggling.

after we pull away they all start giggling and laughing. "This is all your fault" i say as kiss him on the cheek. i can tell he blushes a bit.

"Hiccup has a girlfriend" they all start chanting. i blush, "kids time to open the presents" yells the woman. They all smile and rush over to the other room. i smile but soon that smile fades away.

I'm not his girlfriend, i can't be with a married man. i clean up all the plates as Hiccup helps me. we both don't say another word.

until he speaks up, "You okay?" says Hiccup as we wash the dishes. "Ya I'm fine" i say without looking at him. (A/N lies they're lies, sorry couldn't help it) "Somethings wrong tell me" he says as he stops me from washing the dishes. "Hiccup please just i don't wanna talk about it" i say trying to occupy myself with something so i won't have to answer. "Astrid tell me" he says looking into my eyes. "Hiccup i can't be with you, your married. and your not supposed to get between two married people" i say finally saying it.

the smile he wore turns into a frown. "So your saying you don't like me" he says as he looks down at the unwashed dishes. "No, what I'm saying is we can't be together your married and me I'll just have to find someone else" i say sadly.

"No Astrid please don't, just because i married Heather doesn't mean i love her" he says with sadness in his eyes. "Hiccup" is all i say before i hug him, and start to cry. "Besides i think my dad will help me, with the divorce he knows how to deal with this kind of stuff" he says as he hugs me tightly.

"Just promise you won't marry anyone" he says pulling away from the hug and taking my hands in his. "Promise me please" he pleads. "I promise i won't" i say, he hugs me tightly as i keep crying.

"We have to keep washing the dishes you know" i say as we both pull away from the hug and wipe the tears away. "Ya we should" he says as he keeps washing the dishes.

when were finally done its already 9:00. wow time flies by, "Come on I'll fly you home" he says as we walk out of the orphanage. (A/N they were alot of dishes and so many children) but instead of taking me home he takes me on a romantic flight around the whole island.

~

So would you think did u like it also the winner for the contest is. @areliespinal and surprise, surprise @awsome262338 is also gonna be in the book.

i decided to give you guys both a shot at this since its my first contest you won't come out in the book till a little later but its good that i'll be updating alot.

so celebrate that u won also i'll talk to u abour ur characters later but for now celebrate and be happy.

*Throws balloons at u*

celebration times come on. okay well thats it for now. bye my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 5.4K 33
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
1.3M 57.4K 180
Shu Yin was a "simple" boy who is overly mischievous despite his young age and that was why he died..... He died by drowning when he fell in the ocea...
367K 9.1K 46
innocent boy and dangerous girl as twins twins kidnapped at age of 2 one is dark and dangerous and cold one is innocent and wishes for someone othe...
251K 3.6K 92
ဖအေကနေ သားကိုသွားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ်လမ်းသာဖြစ်ပါတယ် ဖေအက သားကိုသြားထားတဲ့ ဇာတ္လမ္းသာျဖစ္ပါတယ္