Chapter 27: Never let go (Part 2)

Hiccup POV

i feel when her dad stabs a knife through me. i can hear her yelling my name, tears going down her face. "Hiccup" she says touching my wound gently. "I'm sorry" i say touching her cheek. "No Hiccup please don't leave me, Toothless needs you he's nothing without you,............i need you" she says tears streaming down her face. "How could you" she yells at her dad. "No......Astrid listen to me, i love you too much to let you get hurt its the only way you won't get hurt" i say taking out the necklace from my pocket. she takes it and opens it our pictures are shown. she puts it on. she gets up and hits her dad, with no result. "Finish him off" says her dad at some of the men. she rushes infront of me and blocks they're way. "Don't you dare touch him" she says wiping the tears off her face. they just laugh and try and get her out if their way.

June and Aaron stand infront of me side bye side Astrid, June, and Aaron protect me. "I'm sorry dad but i'm not going anywhere with you" says Astrid the tears now gone. "Neither am i dad" says Aaron.

"Fine have it your way" says her dad pulling her away. from some where inside me i get the courage to stand up and pull her away from him. "No is no and you can't make her go" i say touching my side.

he scowls and punches me. i stumble backwards, i punch him back. i end up being restrained by other men, while her dad is punching me. "Stop it i'll go with you just stop hurting him!" yells Astrid.

Astrid POV

i run to Hiccup and Hug him. the men release him, letting him hug me back. "You don't have to do this" he says hugging me tightly. "I can't let you get hurt" i say to him. "I love you" he says touching his forehead with mine. "I love you too" i say staring into his emerald eyes. my dad starts to pull me  away from him. i slip from his grasp and run back to Hiccup, i hug him then he crashes his lips on to mine. i kiss him until i'm pulled away from his side.

now only our fingertips touch until he's restrained back away from me. i walk away with my dad looking at the hurt in Hiccup's eyes.

I love you i mouth at him. he smiles a little, making a teardrop fall down my cheek. June follows behind me, and i know she'll be taking care of me. As i get on the boat with June, i see as Hiccup is pushed away onto another boat, looking down his hands tied up behind his back.

he looks up and smiles at me. i manage a smile through the tears. he goes onto the ship. our boat starts to float away. as i look at Hiccup fading away, i know i always have the memories of him with me.

~

i'm sorry if this is too dramtic for you but this is the way i like my books ur prob not mine. so anyway plz follow awsome262338 she is my twin sister and is depressed cuz she doesn't have as many followers as i do so please i'm not making u but just plz i wanna see my big sister happy.

thank u for the support and check out beleiveinmagix too she's awesome. thx for the support and by now my pepitos.

~snow302~