Chapter 30: power hungry

Astrid POV

The circle of flames around me are so majestic and beautiful. then the flames form into a person. that person is my mother. "Elsa" she says breaking the chains. she turns to look at my dad. "i never thought you'd do this to your own children" she says anger in her voice. "Beatrice this boy is influencing her" he replies pointing at Hiccup. Hiccup comes over to me and holds me in his arms. i look up at him, he smiles and i smile back. "look at them, they're in love. besides forget about that stupid treaty" she says walking over to me. she touches me and Hiccup's foreheads.

then flames and ice surround me and Hiccup. "whats happening?" me and Hiccup say in unison. something wraps around my neck and see its a necklace, the one Hiccup gave me. Hiccup has the same one around his neck.

i suddenly feel dizzy again. i can feel myself start to fall, but Hiccup steadies me in his arms. my mother comes over to me, and looks at both of us. she gestures for Toothless and Toothless comes jumping over to us. she pats his head. "You have to go before he hurts both of you" she says clasping my hands in hers. Hiccup gets on Toothless. "Oh almost forgot" she says whistling. Misty lands next to her. i get on Misty, June on her own dragon. Aaron and Eret also on their dragons.

we fly try and fly away, but before we can something hits me. my chest hurts and i look at myself, an arrow hit me. then i fall.

Hiccup POV

when i see Astrid's dad hit her with an arrow, i rush over to her. she's crying. "Oden how could you" says her mother. all of us her brother, June, Eret and me. kneel down next to her. Her mother puts her hand on the wound and it heals. Astrid shoots up and hugs me, i hug her back. "Your okay" i say to her. Everyone else hugs us making it a big group hug.

"I can't believe all of you would fall for such trickery" says her dad. we all pull away from the hug and pull out our weapons. June With a bow, Eret, Aaron and me with a sword and Astrid with an axe.

"You asked for this" he says throwing his own axe. "Besides Hiccup is suppose to marry Heather your sister, Astrid" he snaps at her.

~

hehe i know cliffhanger but still so i was gonna update today earlier but i went to the lake and almost drowned 2 times.

also i might update everyday depending if i feel like it. just kidding i'll try and update everyday also forgot to mention Astrid's mother is immortal and has fire powers.

thats it for now goodbye my dragon riders/ Pepitos.