Chapter 20: rules were meant to be broken

Elsa POV

When i wake up my head is on Hiccup's chest and his arms are wrapped around me. i get up and look out the window, the sun is still rising. And i feel someone hug me from behind, i see Hiccup smiling at me. i smile back, "Lets go back to sleep" he says laying on the bed now. "Hiccup we have training" i say kinda scolding him.

"Come on five more minutes please" he whines like a little child. "Hiccup please we have to go" i say even though i don't wanna go either. "Come on" he says tickling me. "stop it" i say giggling.

"Come on lets skip training today and go explore or have fun at least all we do here is train all day" he whines. i roll my eyes in defeat, "fine but we have to avoid June and my brother" i say quietly. "Okay" he whispers, "Why are we whispering?" i whusper back, "I don't know why are you whispering?" he says pinching my cheek, i giggle. "Come on lets go have fun" i say whistling for Misty. Hiccup whistles for Toothless and we fly off into the woods.

***

we land in a meadow, full of flowers. "What do we do now?" i say putting my hands on my hips. "Want me to kiss you?" he says teasingly. i punch his arm, "Ow!! what was that for?" he says while rubbing his arm. "for teasing me" i say as i grab his collar and kiss him, he kisses me back, wrapping his arms around my waist while i wrap my arms around his neck.

whewhen we both pull back i start to climb a tree. "What are you doing?" he says leaning against the tree. "Climbing" i reply. "your gonna hurt yourself" he says climbing the tree too. "Who's gonna hurt themself now?" i say mocking him. he laughs, i let go of a tree branch making me fall on the ground.

"Oww!!" i yell i rubbing my arm. "Are you okay?" he says jumping off the tree and rushing over to me. "Ya just hurts" i say getting up.

we spend almost the whole afternoon goofing off or or playing on our dragons.

Hiccup POV

"What do you wanna do now?" i ask Astrid, "How about push you into the river" she says giggling. "wait what" i say confused but before i can realize she's going to push me she pushes me into the river.

i swim to the surface gasping for air. "your face" she says laughong. "Your turn" i say pulling her in with me. "Wait no" she says before i pull her in. I'm laughing my head off, and after a few seconds she does the same.

we get out of the water and dry off. i kiss her on the cheek, "We shoupd head back" says Astrid looking at the sky. "come on lets go" i say getting on Toothless.

"Lets go" says Astrid as we fly into the sky.

***

when we get back to training everyone is still doing the same thing they did the last time. so we go into the crowd pretending we were there the whole time.

June and Aaron walk over to us. "Where were you?" says June whisper shouting. "We were having fun" i reply. Astrid giggles, "Chris got angry he wanted to see you and Dagur fight but you didn't show up" she whispers.

"I'm not staying here if he just wants me to fight Dagur" i say starting to walk away. Astrid tugs on my arm. "Be careful" she says looking straight into my eyes "i will" i say walking to the gym.

~

i updated so what do you think? tell me what u think in the comments bye for now my dragon riders.