Chapter 53: Do you Really Have to Go

This chapter is dedicated to all my followers and peoples who read this u r awesome.

***

Astrid POV

"We all miss him" i say as i hug him. he hugs me back, "Hiccup can you promise me something?" i ask him staring into his emerald eyes. "Ya" he said holding my hands in his.

"Promise me.....you'll protect me" i say looking down. he lifts my head with his hands, "I promise" he says as he kisses me. i kiss him back, we both pull away smiling like idiots.

"Well i have to go i think my mom might need some help doing chief things. i'll be cheif soon so ya" he says looking down at his shoes.

"Okay go help your mom big boy" i say teasingly as i punch his shoulder. "I'm a man FYI" he says defending himself. "Sure" i say teasingly.

"Well gotta go" he says walking away. i just giggle, "This isn't over" he says out of the corner. "Hiccup" i say teasingly. "But this is still not over" he says as he leaves and shuts the door behind him.

i walk back to the couch and sit down with Toby. "Whatcha drawing?" i say while fiddling with his hair. "Toothless" he says showing me a drawing of Toothless. He has one large flap on top of him. "Its beautiful" i say while braiding pieces of his hair. "Aunty" he says while he keeps coloring, "Ya Toby" i say staring into his small little blue eyes filled with wonder.

"Why doesn't daddy say sorry for kissing the mean lady?" he says looking at me innocently. i sigh, "I really don't know Toby" i say sadly. "You know what lets go flying" i say looking at him. he smiles and jumps up in happiness. "But" i start. he stops and looks at me, "go ask your mom" i say ruffling his hair. "Okay!!" she yells and runs to his mother.

i take the blanket that was once wrapped around me and set it down on the couch. "Mommy can i go flying with Aunty?!" he yells while pulling at her shirt. "Only if your careful" she says kissing his forehead. "Yay!!!" he yells and runs into my arms.

"Take care of him for me" she says as we leave. i nod. i whistle for Stormfly who lands right next to me jumping around happily. Toby wiggles in my arms. "Okay Toby give me your hand please?" i ask him.  he looks confused but gives me his hand anyway. I put his hand on top of Stormfly's snout. she nudges his hand and he giggles, "Come on" i say putting him in the saddle, i climb on behind him.

"Okay Toby Ready?" i ask him, he nods happily jumping up in excitement. "Okay here we go. Stormfly up" i say and she does as i say. Toby just gasps at the feeling of being lifted up into the air. were right above the village and he admires the view by looking at everything in awe.

"Let me show you something else" i say as i pat Stormfly's neck. she flies right above the ocean and flies just a few feet above the water. i reach out my hand and with my fingertips touch the water. Toby does the same careful not to fall off. "How do you feel?" i ask him feeling more free than ever.

"This is awesome thanks Aunty" he says smiling. I smile, We land in the village near the forge and i see Hiccup talking to his mother.

wonder what they're talking about?.

Hiccup POV (Almost wrote Astrid there)

i walk with my mom around the village until she gets dragon mail. (A/N if you don't know what that is dragon mail is where you write something on a piece of paper, use a terrible terror like a carrier pigeon and send messages to each other :p)

She sighs and puts her hands on her hips. "You okay mom?" i ask her. she looks up at me. "No Hiccup, your father's brother needs us to come help them i can't go i have a village to keep safe" she says worriedly. "What if i go?" i offer. "You'd have to take Toothless and some other villagers with you" she says worriedly.

"Its okay i'll ask some of my friends and some of the villagers and we'll be on our way" i say trying to sound happy even though inside i'm worried how Astrid will take this.

"Well then Hiccup if you wanna go get ready you leave in about 2-3 days" she says patting my back. "Will do ma'm" i say nicely. she smiles and keeps walking around the village making sure everyone and everything is safe and in order.

I see Astrid and Toby getting off of Stormfly and walk over to them to talk to Astrid.

~

hi peeps. whats up sorry for this late update meant to make it the day before but i had babysitting and chores. Also sorry for the cliffhanger i'm really tired i need some sleep i wrote this cuz i promised my sister i'd update.

so what do u think from a scale of 1-10

1 horrible.

10 awesome.

tell me int the comments below so hows ur guys day going or night whatever.

qyick question anyone know how to put a picture on a chapter from ur phone cuz i don't.

i really want to know cuz i got pictures that might explain scenes in chapters. not dirty scenes happy and sometimes sad scenes.

well that it for today my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~

I Will Protect You # 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें