Chapter 32: Last Time With You

Astrid POV

i wake up back on Berk, Aaron, June, Eret and my mother are they're to take care of me. "What happened?" i ask them. "You fell again" says June holding Aaron's hand. then i remember what my dad said Hiccup has to marry Heather.  

"I wanna go home" i say tears going down my cheeks. "Well we can leave you alone if you want" says Aaron. i nod and they leave me alone. i cry into my pillow.

why did this have to happen if i had kept my feelings a secret everything would have been better if i just wasn't here. i think to myself. I hear the door open, i look at the door and see my mother standing there a worried look on her face. "Honey are you okay?" she says sitting down next to me. "Mom i just wish i wasn't here, this way i didn't have to suffer" i say looking at her tears rushing down my cheeks.

"Oh honey don't say that, if you weren't here then you wouldn't of met me or Aaron or you wouldn't have found me" she says wiping the tears off my face. i hug her, i need someone who understands me. she tries to calm me down, and i do. i look up at her, "your gonna be okay i promise" she says soothingly. "thank you" i say. "Now we better get ready Hiccup's wedding it'll start in a few hours" she says getting up. "i can't go" i say. "I'll be there to help you every step of the way" she says kissing my forehead. "okay" i reply. she smiles and leaves the room. i can't wear a dress but i have to. i look in the closet there is a bunch of dresses. i slip on a tan colored dress put on my shoes and head out the door and run into the woods.

Hiccup POV

i run to the woods before i have to get married. i need to feel free like i always want to be. as i run i can hear someone sobbing quietly. i look around and see Astrid leaning against a tree crying quietly. "Astrid" i say hoping she heard me. she turns around and looks at me. "Hiccup you should be at the great hall getting ready for your.....wedding" she says hesitantly. "I needed to be free at least one last time" i say now standing infront of her.  "Hiccup just please go" she says turning around. "No i'm not leaving i wanna know why your crying" i say wrapping my arms around her. "I'm crying because i'm gonna lose you and i think everyone would be better off without me" she replies. "I don't know what i'm gonna do but remember i love you and no one else" i say turning her around. "Hiccup i'm gonna go" she says starting to walk away.

but before she can i tug on her arm and push her against me. "Hiccup please" she says tears staining her cheeks. "No Astrid I'll never go I'll always be there to help you forever and always" i say to her. i put one hand on her waist my other hand in hers.

and we start to dance, spinning around together. its as if everything is frozen in time except us. her movements graceful, we both stare at each other.

i lean in and kiss her, she kisses me back. "I love you" i say touching my forehead with hers. "I love you too" she replies laying her head on my chest. we keep dancing, both in rhythm. i hug her cause i know she needs it, and so do i.

~

i actually cried when i wrote this. so Hiccup has to get married to heather. don't worry i'll kill her just kidding i won't.....or will i? *laughs evily*

well thats it for now my dragon riders/ pepitos