Chapter 54: Spit it out already

Astrid POV

I help Toby down from Stormfly he giggles while i set him down. "That was fun we should do that again" he says excitedly. i smile, "Hey Astrid how about me and you go to my house" i hear someone say. i turn around and see Phillip trying to make a sexy face when really he looks stupid.

"No thanks i got my own problems to deal with" i snap at him and turn around. he doesn't take it so well. he grips my arm tightly. "Phillip let go of me" i snap at him. "Let go of my Aunty" says Toby as he kicks Phillip in the groin. he falls to the ground crying out in pain. (A/N sounds painful :p) Hiccup walks up to me and toby. "You guys okay?" he asks us both. "ya Toby took care of it" i say pointing to Phillip.

Hiccup smirks. "Good job Toby" says Hiccup patting Toby on the back. i punch his arm. "Hiccup!" i snap. he chuckles he did protect you from him" he defends. i cross my arms and roll my eyes.

"You can be so annoyingly voilent at times" he says whule chuclling and rubbing his arm. "Whatever" i say and lean against Stormfly.

"Whatever" he mimicks me. i punch his arm again, harder. "Owwww!!!, what was that for?" he says rubbing his arm. "No reason just for fun" i smirk.

Hiccup rubs his neck nervously. "You okay?, You seem nervous" i say looking at him puzzled. "Can i talk to alone?" he says nervously. "..........Sure." i say worriedly. "Toby stay here with Stormfly" i say looking at him. "Okay Aunty" he says as Stormfly nudgs his arm.

i walk with Hiccup over inside the Forge since Gobber isn't there. "So.....what do you need to talk to me about?" i say worriedly. if he's gonna break up with me then i'm gonna end up being heart broken. i take a deep breath and breath out.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously. "Come on just spit it out your making me worried" i say worriedly. "I'm going away, i don't know for how long" he says breathing out. i sigh out of releif.

"phew i thought you were gonna break up with me". "So your not mad at me?", "No why would i be?" i ask him. "UI thought you'd be mad cuz i'm leaving" he says staring deeply into my eyes.

"Well i am sad that you would have to leave, for who know's how long but if its to help someone else then you should go" i say gently. he smiles and touches my cheek, i nudge his hand. "Even if it does hurt me to see you go, you should besides i'll have things to entertain myself with here. like running the academy, helping your mom, playing with Toby" i explain.

"But ones things for sure i will miss you more than anything" i say standing on my tippy toes and kissing his forehead. he smiles at me, "I'll miss you too" he says as he kisses me, which takes me by surprise but kiss back anyway. when we both pull away i smile as he smiles his same adorable crooked grin.

"How many days do you have left?" i ask him. "About 2-3 days" he replies counting with his fingers. "Your a dork" i say as i punch his arm. "Ya bit i'm your dork" he says as he rubs his arm.

"And i love my dork" i say as i kiss him, he kisses me back wrapping his arms around my waist while i wrap my arms around his neck. "Hello Hiccup" says Gobber as he comes in. Me and Hiccup both pull away embarassed.

"Hey Gobber" he says while blushing. "Well i'm gling to work on some weapons care to join me unless your too busy" he says emphasizing "too busy". when Hiccup's about to say something i speak instead. "I'm just gonna go so see you guys around" i say as i walk out of the forge almost tripping on a bucket.

Your so stupid sometimes. i say to myself, Toby rushes over to me and pulls me with him. "Hey wait Toby where are you taking me?" i say bending down as he keeps pulling me with him.

i find June with Stormfly beside her. "Hi Astrid" he says happily. "Hi June" i greet back. "Can you come with me and Toby into the woods were trying to find berries to make lots of yummy treats" she says rubbing her Stomach. "Sure come on" i say as they follow me into the woods.

***

About 3 hours later we had already found a berry bush and picked off all the berries. As we walk back to the village we talk about our favorite foods or our childhood memories i didn't tell much just didn't want anyone to know what happened.

When all of a sudden armed Berzerkers are surrounding us. Stormfly has her tail perked up and is ready to shoot at any minute. ghey attack all of us at once.

I grab Toby as he tries to slip out of my grip, i put him in Stormfly's saddle. "Toby no matter what happens be careful and hold on tight go find your unlce Hiccup tell him we need help" i say instructively.

he just nods and pouts at the same time. 3 Berzerkers manage to pin me and June down. until two of them pull out knives ready to strike us down at any moment.

when they stab June 4 times. One stabs me in the side as i try and get up all i can see is my shirt covered in blood and June lying on the ground trying to keep breathing.

pain shoots through me as i try and move. Until everything goes black and i lose all consciousness.

Hiccup POV

i spend almost the whole entire day making weapons until i see Stormfly land beside the Forge. "Hey Astrid" i say as i keep sharpening a sword. i don't get a reply all i can hear is quiet sobbing and heavy breathing. and this starts to worry me more than anything i drop the sword and go to Stormfly. i look in the saddle and see Toby.

"Toby wheres Aunty Astrid?" i ask him worriedly. "Mean men are hitting mommy and Aunty" he says as he bursts into tears. i whistle for Toothless and take the skies.

"Please be okay, Please be okay" i mumble to myself. as i land all i can see is Astrid and June lying in pools of blood.

~

so how was it from  a 1-10 i know ur gonna say its horrible.

anyways whats up. if u asked me the same questioned i'd be freaking out i'm so happy. I don't know why so don't ask.

also shoutout to erin2002rocks thx for the support.

you should hear what my friends call me. and if ur wondering they call me a box of happiness except i don't know where the box is.

anyway thats its for now and also i'm making a new book its a hiccstrid book except in modern AU.

so hoped u guys liked this chappy.

thats it for now bye my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~