Chapter 15: not backing down now

Hiccup POV

i see everyone step back but i don't. i can't see her like this. "put her down unless you wanna get beat" i say to him my hands becoming fists. he laughs, "or what you'll cry until i let her go" he says still laughing. i run to him shoving him away. he drops Elsa and gets up and punches me in the jaw. i punch him in the jaw multiple times and pin him down. "never hurt anyone again" i say about ready to throw another punch. "please stop fine i won't hurt anyone again" he says shielding his face. i get up and walk to Elsa. she's on the ground coughing, "you okay?" i ask her, "i'm fine but my arm still hurts a bit" she replies. i help her up, when we both get up everyone starts clapping and whistling. "whats going on?" i say

"Hiccup you fought off one of the most dangerous people here now no one wants to mess with you there happy you saved them" she says helping Aaron up.

"Hiccup you didn't have to do that but thank you" says Elsa kissing me. i kiss her back. i put one arm under her knees the other under her back and pick her up. "Hiccup put me down" she says giggling. "never" i say playfully. she laughs, "hold on" i say starting to spin around. she giggles, when i finally stop were both dizzy. i put her down, "lets go celebrate!" someone yells. everyone runs except for Elsa, Aaron, June and me. "thanks Elsa but you didn't need to do that" says Aaron, June steadying him. "June likes Aaron" Elsa whispers into my ear. i smile, "come on lets go" says June. she takes Elsa's hand and runs with her. me and Aaron stay behind.

"so Aaron what do you think of June?" i ask him, he hesitates. "fine i'll tell you but don't tell Elsa" he says sighing. i nod, "she's just......beautiful and so happy she's amazing" he says happily. i laugh, "thats what happens when you fall in love come on lets catch up with them" i say going from a jog to a run. "bet i can beat you" he says smirking, "bet you won't" i say smirking he laughs and we race each other.

when we make it there we call it a tie. i hear a familiar voice start singing. its Elsa. "thats my sister?" says Aaron, "ya she's amazing." i reply. her gaze meets mine she smiles. i come up on the stage and kiss her, she kisses me back.

everyone around us starts to dance. i grab her and start to dance. "i love you" i say to her. "i love you too" she replies.

Elsa POV

i never knew how free i could ever feel and look at me now. "i missed this" i say to him my head on his chest. "me too" he says smiling. "i wanna hear your beating heart tonight" i start to sing. "before the bleeding sun comes alive" he replies. he rests his chin on my head. "i love you" he whispers into my ear, "i love you too" i whisper.

"Elsa get away from him!" i hear someone yell. its my dad. he's charging at me and Hiccup. "no dad its fine he isn't hurting me" i say trying to calm him down. he pushes Hiccup away from me, making me fall. suddenly i start breathing heavily again. "no.......dad.......please........don't."i start to say but everything is starting to black out. "Elsa!!" Hiccup yells kneeling down beside me. he picks me up and carries me in his arms. i try and stay awake but its hard. "Hiccup......i'll.........be........fine". i say through breaths. "no your not just let me help you" he says still carrying me, then those are the last words i hear him say until i collapse.

~

hello my dragon riders so hoped you liked this chapter, either way I'd like to give a special shout out to Believeinmagic, June19th2014, Wafflepandathing and Awesome262338 thank you for all the support. Well bye for now My dragon riders i don't know if i'll post tommorow i'm going to silverwood so i'm gonna miss school. well bye

#hiccstrid

#tick tock