chapter 6: beating heart

Hiccup POV

i stay in my house for most of the evening until my dad comes and gets me to see Elsa sing. i'm excited i don't know what she's gonna do or if her dad will show up.

i walk into the great hall. Elsa is already next to Gobber ready to sing. i stay standing then she goes up and starts to sing.

Elsa POV

i stand next to Gobber he's introducing me, i'm nervous and  i can't calm myself down until Gobber motions me forward. i breath and start singing:

eyes make their piece in difficulties, with wounded lips and salted cheeks, and finally we step to leave, to the departure lounge of disbelief, 
and i don't know where i'm going, but i know its gonna be a long time, and i'll be leaving in the morning, come the white wine bitter sunlight,
wanna hear your beating heart tonight, before the bleeding sun comes alive, i want to make the best of what is left, hold tight, and hear my beating heart one last time, before daylight,

in the canyon, underneath the trees, behind the dark sky, you looked at me, i fell for you like autumn leaves, never faded evergreen

i don't know where i'm going but i know its gonna be a long time, and i'll be leaving in the morning, come the white wine bitter sunlight,

wanna hear your beating heart tonight, before the bleeding sun comes alive, i want to nake the best of what is left, hold tight, and hear my beating heart one last time,

i can't face this now everything has changed, i just wanna be by your side, here's hoping we collide, here's hoping we collide, here's hoping we collide,

wanna hear your beating heart tonight, before the bleeding sun comes alive, i want to make the best of what is left, hold tight, and hear my beating heart one last time, wanna hear your beating heart tonight. 

i end the song and look at the crowd Hiccup is smiling at me, my dad next to him, a smile plastered across his face, i get off the platform and walk to Hiccup he catches me in his arms, he picks me up and spins me around. he sets me down then kisses me.

everyone goes oooooo!!! "your amazing and i'll never stop saying it" Hiccup whispers into my ear. "so are you" i whisper back. we walk out of the great hall, and walk to the cliff.

we sit down. he puts one arm around me, i lay my head on Hiccup's shoulder. i look up at him, he looks down at me, "i love you" i say looking into his emerald eyes. "i love you too" he says kissing my forehead.

we both stand up and start to walk home. when suddenly i trip and fall on the ground taking Hiccup down with me. he lands on top of me, we both stare at each other, he leans in and kisses me. our kiss becoming more desperate. we both pull back. he gets up, then he helps me up, we walk back to his house.

the whole way he holds my hand. he opens the door, "i'm gonna stay out here for a minute i need air" i tell him. "okay see you inside" he says closing the door. i nod and sit on the steps.  i look up at the sky and sigh how much time do i have before i die i ask myelf, i ignore the thought and i get up and walk in to Hiccup's house, the table is cleaned up and Stoick is already alseep in his room, the fire is flickering. Hiccup sits in a chair, staring at the fire. "Hiccup" i say waving "you there" i say quietly so i won't wake Stoick. "sorry i was day dreaming" he says staring at me. "you tired? i ask him a bit cold. "kind of and are you cold? he asks me, "a bit but i'll get through it" i say trying to sound reassuring even though i'm freezing must be because of the poison inside me. "your cold, here" he says handing me a jacket completely made up black leather.

i put it on and warm myself. "we better go to bed" he says getting up. i follow him up and lie down on the bed. he does the same he wraps an arm around me. "good night" i say closing my eyes. "Good night i love you" he replies before he falls asleep.

~

okay i know short chapter but i have been having tests this whole week so its been hard to keep up.