Chapter 28: Let her go

Hiccup POV

i am thrown into a prison cell on the boat, Toothless is muzzled on the deck. Eret walks over to me,"Hiccup i have to get you out of here" he says trying to break the bars. "You can't fight something you can't beat" i reply. "What are you going to do?" he asks me. " i don't know but for now take care of Astrid, i don't know how long i'll be like this" i reply trying to get my hands free. "Your gonna get out of here your dads already working on it" he says frustrated.

"Just take care of her for me" i say trying to hold in the pain from my wound. "Did she leave yet?" i ask him. "Ya June went with her" he says looking down. i press my forehead against the wall. "Why is there always someone who has to separate us why is there so much hate in this world" i say holding back the tears. "some people are just different" he says looking behind him. "okay i'm gonna get you out of here" he says breaking the bars. i look at him puzzled at how he broke the bars. "come on they're passed out for now. now lets go get Astrid back" he says breaking the ropes.

"what about my wound?" i say looking at my side which is now drenched in blood. he bandages it then frees Toothless. "Hey bud lets go get her back" i say getting on his saddle. he roars in agreement. Eret gets on his dragon and we fly off after Astrid.

Astrid POV

After we leave the island my dad chains me up to the deck. June sits on the edge of the boat watching the island fade away. i can't believe people are this cruel, i think to myself. i look down at the chains covering my hands. i try and pull them off but its no use.

"June, June" i say weakly.  she hurries over to me and looks at my hands. "why does he want to keep you away from him and why chain you up?" she asks me worriedly. "I don't know why he doesn't like Hiccup and i have ice powers that he doesn't want me to use against him besides he already took those powers away from me" i say still looking at my chained hands. I start to cry, "Its gonna be okay" she says trying to comfort me. "I-I need air" i say starting to get dizzy. "whats wrong?" she says looking at me puzzled. but before i can answer i pass out.

~

sorry for the cliffhanger, so how was it dumb, good, great tell me in the comments.

bye for now my dragon riders/ pepitos.

~Snow302~