playboy. pjm

بواسطة blubberingblobs

don't scream, jagiya //interracial park jimin// Warning: contains sexual harassment in the first few chapters... المزيد

preface
1~하나~
2~둘~
3~셋~
4~넷~
5~다섯~
6~여섯~
7~일곺~
8~여덢~
9~아홉
10~열~
11~열한~
12~열두~
13~열세~
14~열네~
15~열다섯~
16~열여섯~
17~열일곺~
18~열여덟~
20~스물~
21~스물한~•
22~스물두~
23 ~ 스물세 ~
24~스물네~
25~스물다섯~
26 ~스물여섯~
27 ~ 스물일곱 ~
28 ~ 스물아홉 ~
29~ 스물 아홉 ~
A/N - IMPORTANT
park jimin appreciation
number 1

19~열아홉~

2.6K 81 1
بواسطة blubberingblobs

"Yani, where are you?" Jimin searched in his kitchen, figuring his girlfriend was pigging out in his pantry but was not successful.

He started up the stairs, pulling his dress shirt out of his jeans. He hadn't seen Yani all day, having instructed her to only arrive at his house late in the afternoon. Jimin had gone out to town for inspiration, something that would make him take out a paint brush and stain a canvas with it. After telling Yani his story, he felt a certain weight lifted off his shoulders and wanted to try again. Even though he had to do it for punishment.

"Yani?" He opened his room, eyes wide finding her sat on his chair, cross-legged and holding a riding crop. Jimin stepped in cautiously, chuckling and wondering what was going through her head. "Babygirl, what are you doing?"

"Come here." Her voice teasing and light as she tapped the crop against her hand.

Jimin smirked, stalking to her position and licking his lips when he saw her stand. She positioned them so that his back was facing the chair.

"Sit."

He quirked up an eyebrow.

"Sir. Sit, Sir."

He only stood with his arms crossed, eyes narrowing at her words. "What, are you trying to dominate me?"

"Not trying, Sir." Yani used all her strength to push him down by his shoulders until he was on the chair. "Open." She tapped the inside of his knees with the crop, much to his amusement.

Nonetheless, he did as she said, his eyes widening in shock when she propped her leg up between the space between his legs. Unable to resist, Jimin ran his fingers along her thigh, down her leg and circled his hand around her ankle. All of a sudden, he felt a slight pain on his wrist, Yani looking at him with warning.

"No touching, Sir."

She guided him to lean back before positioning her foot on his bulge. Carefully, she moved it back and forth against his dick, the friction causing Jimin to shift nervously. "Baby..."

"Yes, Sir?" She answered innocently, teasing him through his pants and running her toes up and down his hard length. His face contorted slightly, hand itching to touch himself.  Yani was going torturously slow, enjoying the slight whine that left his mouth.

"More."

"I'm sorry what?"

"Harder."

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

She decreased the pressure and laughed at his frustrated groan. Her leg moved to the other side of his hips so that she was straddling him. On instinct, Jimin gripped her hips. Her pelvis rolled against his crotch, both of them letting out loud moans at the pressure.

Jimin was throbbing, his girth hard as ever and sensitive. Yani's endless teasing didn't help the situation, only encouraging the occasional twitch and causing pre cum to make a bigger wet patch on his underwear.

She slapped his hands away and tsked at him. "I said 'no touching'."

His head went back as he gritted his teeth at her movements. Her hands gripped at his shoulders to steady herself, nails digging into the muscle as she felt herself nearing climax. He moaned out her name, struggling to keep his hands to himself. In an instant, he carried her and threw her on the bed. "Stay."

In his backroom, he picked out some ropes which he used to tie her wrists to the head board, and legs to her thighs. Her pussy was in plain sight for Jimin to see, sheen and glistening with a wetness that dripped onto the bed and smeared onto her thighs. Jimin swiped a finger up her slit, making her close her legs, and shoved it into her mouth.

"You don't dare do that again. You broke so many rules, doll. Open your legs." He commanded, seeing that he would have to tie her lower limbs to the bed posts. "First, you touch my things without permission." He used the very same riding crop Yani was using to lightly brush her clit.

"Sir..."

"Second, you try to dominate me." The tip of the leather dragged up and down her slit, soliciting a whine out of Yani.

"Jimin..."

"Thirdly, you call me out of the proper name of authority." She lifted her hips up as he pushed the crop against her opening.

"아니요."

"Fourth, you tease me. Why don't you listen, babygirl? I told you not to. But you like disobeying, don't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"And then, you try to prevent me from touching what's mine." Jimin suddenly pushed one of his fingers into her heat and gripped her pelvis with the others. "Do you understand that this is mine? You are mine. No one tells me what to do with what's mine."

"I-i'm sorry, Sir."

His finger came out and he unbuttoned the top of his shirt and rolled up his sleeves. He pulled a bench out for him to sit as he watched her squirm in anticipation of what was to happen. "Don't you think you deserve punishment?"

"Yes, yes, I do, Sir."

"What should your punishment be, doll?"

"I don't know, Sir. It's your choice, Sir."

Jimin smiled maliciously and leaned over her to talk into her ear. "Good answer, baby. I think I'll make you scream for me. I'll make you scream my name until your voice is hoarse from how bad I'll make you want me. I want to hear you suffer. Do you want to suffer?"

"Yes, I do, Sir."

Jimin stood properly and slapped the end of the crop on her clit. She cried out and cursed, liking the pain of the sharp sting. "Everytime I slap you, you say 'I deserve this, Sir. I'm yours, Sir.' Understood?"

Tugging against the restraints, she nodded, not expecting the harsh plain that followed.

"Use your words."

"Yes, Sir. I deserve this, Sir. I'm yours Sir."

The words were like a mantra. She lost count of how many times she recited them and they became like a scripture to her. Her pussy throbbing and swollen, it was worse when he rubbed her lips and coated his hand in her wetness. Unable to close her legs, she felt the build up to her climax coming to the edge.

"I'm close, Sir. Please let me cum." Her voice came out in a whimper, high pitched and needy for a painfully awaited release.

Her superior only laughed at the request, tapping the crop against her clit rapidly and enjoying the cries and screams she let out. "Doesn't it feel good, baby? Having no say when you get to come or even touch yourself? You like it when you're under my control, don't you, angel? You're so pathetic, all desperate and needy; just the perfect little slut for me. You're my perfect little slut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

It was then that Jimin untied her lower limbs and flipped her over so that her ass was in the air. "Say it."

"No." She whimpered, enjoying the feeling of being weak under Jimin. His hand came slamming down on her ass cheek, triggering a wail out of her lips. "I'm sorry. I'm your perfect little slut."

"Yes, you are. Do you want to cum?"

She nodded vigorously, not at all expecting him to slide into her hot, wet cave. "Please fuck me, Sir."

Her pleads were met with rigorous thrusts, merciless and alternating between slow and fast, a combination so deadly to Yani that her legs began to shake. "You don't deserve to cum. You like being my little cockslut and that's exactly how I'll treat you."

He bucked his hips irregularly, the sound of slapping skin and squelching liquid only urging him on, music to his ears. "I'm sorry, Sir!"

"I know you are, baby." He threw his head back, feeling her clench around his hard length. "You're suffocating me, doll."

His nails dug into her ass, a good type of pain radiating throughout Yani's whole body. "Please, Sir."

It was his next words that made her explode. As he pulled out, his cum (mixed with hers) oozed out of her worn out pussy as she lay, tired and shaking. Her ass was raw from the amount of time Jimin spanked her. Jimin breathed heavily, smiling at the picture in front of him. "What do you say?"

"Thank you, Sir."

He smiled and gently rubbed her backside. "Let's get you cleaned up, babydoll."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
740K 16.6K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
239K 3K 34
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
224K 14.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...