Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

A New Day, Right?

2.5K 28 42
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

When I woke up I could see Kirito fast asleep. I sighed and thought there was only one more day till we can relax and not get up early. It was 7:25. We needed to get up if we wanted to eat breakfast. I turned to Kirito and kissed him on the lips. He woke up with a small smile.

Asuna: Good morning..

Kirito: Good morning beautiful.

I smiled and got up. He got up with me without complaining. We both went to the kitchen to go eat breakfast. I put on my apron and started to make pancakes for the both of us. I turned to him and caught him staring at me. 

Asuna: What is it?

Kirito: You just...look really cute in that apron.

I blushed, but then smiled. I walked up to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Asuna: Thank you. Hopefully I look cute all the time.

He blushed and I winked at him, but then turned to making our breakfast. After I was done I placed the plates of food on the table an we both ate up. When we finished it was 7:45.

Asuna: Ok, we need to get ready and go!

Kirito: Yes, m'lady.

He bowed playfully and I kissed the top of his head. He walked to the bathroom searching for some clothes to wear. I put on a white dress and added some makeup. My hair was still clean from yesterday, so I didn't need to wash it. I put my hair in my little updo I usually do. When I was done I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room. I met Kirito by my door and we continued to walk to school. We were holding hands and it felt like when we first started dating. 

Asuna: I love you.

Kirito turned to me in surprise sence I might've caught him off guard with saying that out of the blue.

Kirito: O-Oh, I love you too.

I smiled and placed my head on his shoulder. Once we got to school we had a goodbye kiss and walked to our lockers. I got my new  book series called "A Series of Unfortunate Events" . I like it so far. I got to class and saw Sinon right in front of Liz's desk. I went over to investigate why.

Sinon: Now that fatty is all broken from losing her 'true love' I can torture not only her, but you too.

My face went red in anger. I tapped Sinon's shoulder and she turned around suprised.

Sinon: Oh hey, fatty number one. I was just talking to fatty number two.

Asuna: Sinon, you know what happened last time.

Sinon: Well, of course I do, but this time your now friend wont be able to help you sence you broke up.

Asuna: So, if we weren't together he would still protect me.

Sinon: Right...

She walked back to her seat and of course I sat by Liz.

Liz: Thank you. I keep causing you trouble, I'm sorry. Plus you got reminded of him because of me.

Asuna: Can I tell you a secret?

Liz: Well I am your best friend.

Asuna: Well, we got back together..

Liz: Oh thank the Lord I praise! I'm so happy!

Asuna: It would seem unstable, but it was really touching of what he did for me.

Liz: What did he do?!

The bell rang for class to start.

Asuna: I'll tell you at lunch.

Class was quick as always and  I realized it was kind of getting close to the end of the school year. When the class ended I walked with Liz to science. Once we got there I wanted to give Kirito a big hug because I missed him so much. Liz kept walking, but I ran to Kirito and gave him a hug. He was a little suprised, but he hugged back. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek and I went to sit in my chair. Liz was at her chair too. Right when I got up to go to my chair I heard Liz.

Liz: Awwww!

I blushed, but then sat down next to Kirito. I saw Sinon and her 'girls' walk in. She stared at me, probably wondering why I was sitting next to kirito if we broke up. She sat down in her seat and the bell rand. During class Kirito and I were holding hands. It was nice to hold his hand. I missed him. Class was quick and before I knew it, it ended. Kirito and I started walking to lunch. Liz was right behind us talking to this boy that I didn't yet know of.

Kirito: Babe, I need to use the restroom, be right back. You can get a seat at lunch.

Asuna: I'll wait for you.

He smiled and kissed my cheek then ran for the bathroom. Liz and the boy continued going to the lunchroom while I waited by the restrooms. 

Sinon: Well look what the cat dragged in.

Asuna: Hey, Sinon.

Sinon: Don't "Hey, Sinon" me! Why are you hanging out with Kirito when you broke up? You aren't friends, are you?

Asuna: Actually we forgiven eachother and got back together.

Sinon: UGH! LET ME HAVE HIM!

Her friends stared at me angrily while Sinon went to kick me. She stopped when her foot was a centimeter away from my stomach. Then she smirked and grabbed my wrist.

Asuna: H-Hey what are you doing?

The girls didn't say anything until they successfully pulled me in the back of the school.

Sinon: Get her.

One man stood in front of me and I immediately recognized him.

Asuna: R-Richard?!

Sinon: Shut up!

Sinon tied my hands together behind me and put cloth over my mouth, so I couldn't speak. I tried to yell and scream, but it turned to muffling. Richard came over and grabbed me by the hair, I went to scream, but sound wouldn't come.

Richard: It'll work this time.

Sinon: It better!

With that I was led to a white van when I heard a scream.

???: ASUNA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.6K 12
You were an SAO survivor, and that game nearly killed you countless times while you were trapped, especially when you would hang around your friend K...
179K 3.2K 39
SAO has trapped in thousands of player. (U/N) is faced with emotional hardship, will he make new friends, or stay alone. How will (U/N) use his speci...
51.7K 1.4K 74
Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki are well known for the love they have for each other. However, the question is, how did that love blossom and turn in...