playboy. pjm

By blubberingblobs

don't scream, jagiya //interracial park jimin// Warning: contains sexual harassment in the first few chapters... More

preface
1~하나~
2~둘~
3~셋~
4~넷~
5~다섯~
6~여섯~
7~일곺~
8~여덢~
9~아홉
10~열~
11~열한~
12~열두~
13~열세~
14~열네~
15~열다섯~
16~열여섯~
18~열여덟~
19~열아홉~
20~스물~
21~스물한~•
22~스물두~
23 ~ 스물세 ~
24~스물네~
25~스물다섯~
26 ~스물여섯~
27 ~ 스물일곱 ~
28 ~ 스물아홉 ~
29~ 스물 아홉 ~
A/N - IMPORTANT
park jimin appreciation
number 1

17~열일곺~

2.4K 90 22
By blubberingblobs

"Come here." He beckoned with his fingers, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Am I in trouble?"

"No. I want to give you something."

She perked up, her legs leading her to his bed. "A reward?"

He smirked at her, amused at her eagerness. "You may think of it as such." Yani climbed on top of the mattress and sat back on her heels with her hands on her lap. "When did you become so obedient?"

She looked at her stature, frowning slightly at his revelation. She didn't want him to think of her like a compliant girl. She wanted him to see her as his brat. "What?"

"Don't drop your honourifics with me, doll."

Her mouth went slack at the new nickname. Involuntarily, her panties immediately dampened. "Oh."

He looked at her weirdly, raising an eyebrow and wondering what stilled her so much. "What's wrong?"

"N-nothing, sir."

Jimin licked and bit his bottom lip hearing the term leave her mouth. "You like that name?" She looked down in embarrassment. "Keep your eyes on me. I take it you do." He let out a taunting laugh. "My stupid little rag doll."

"Yes, daddy." She let out a moan when he grabbed a fistful of her kinky hair. "Pull harder."

He removed his hand, "This wasn't where I was going."

"But I want it." Yani started whining, bouncing on the bed in defiance and throwing a mini tantrum. She pouted, exposing her collared neck. "Please pull on my leash."

Jimin complied with her wishes, tugging harshly and forcing her forward. She leaned on the palms of her hands as their noses touched. His eyes intensified, telling of his intentions with her. "You want another one?"

"Another leash?"

"And anything else." Out of nowhere, he held up his debit card, "You can buy whatever. So long as it pleases me."

She gleamed, smiling widely and bouncing on her knees in excitement. "No limit?" He nodded, causing her to collapse and kick her legs happily. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She kissed him tenderly, letting him take over and lean over her.

"I'm leaving for a few days."

Her smile dropped. She looked at him with wide eyes. "Why?"

"It's a road trip with the boys. It'll be the weekend only. But... I'm leaving tonight."

It was the worst Friday of her life. After having been with Jimin almost every minute for the past 2 months, it hit her hard as she realised how much of an effect the slim and cocky boy had on her.

"I need you to do something for me while I'm gone." He had told her before he left. "I need you to stay here. I'll tell my parents that you're here but I'm sure they won't care."

"What about my mom?"

"I've handled that, doll." Jimin ran his thumb along her collarbone before making his request. "I need you to not touch yourself while gone, okay?"

She wondered how she would be able to survive that. Ever since her and Jimin met, she hadn't gone a day without some type of stimulation.

"No touching yourself. No masturbating of any kind. No cumming." He looked her in the eyes when he told her the rules, looking for any sign that she wasn't catching on. "I've organised for your order to arrive in 24 hours so you can have fun with those, but..."

"What?"

"I want to come back and see you on your knees, head down, hands behind your back, in the best one you have. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, sir."

And she tried, she really did. The first night without Jimin was not hard. It was the Saturday that had her slightly yearning for him. She had done her routine as normal: some school things here and there, having her meals and reading a book, but at night time, her mind started conjuring up pictures of the way Jimin looked at her everytime she disobeyed.

It was enticing, the murderous look in his eyes that turned smug everytime he carried out the consequences. So far, they weren't that bad; just spankings and orgasm denial. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to go against him again.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin."

Yani laid on her back, flipping up her skirt and running her fingers along her panty line.  Her other hand clutched her breast, kneading and squeezing as she imagined Jimin's hands slipping inside her underwear. The coldness of her fingers made her jump, marvelling at the sensation of teasing her clitoris.

She was wet already, whispering Jimin's name as she ran a finger along her slit and up to her clit again. This carried on for a while, until she plunged it into her hot cave, whimpering for it to be him.

Her hips moved to their own accord, grinding against the heel of her palm to feel a fifth of the pressure she was accustomed to.

"Jimin." She whined, picking up her pace and arching her back at the approaching orgasm. Her fingers slammed into her pussy, the stickiness of her wetness only urging her further. "아니야, 오빠. Please."

In moments, her climax unraveled her as her soft moans filled the room. Yani fell asleep soon after, clutching the sheets in comfort of smelling like him.

She dreamt of him, a dream so hot she woke up abruptly with sweat coating her torso and between her thighs, last night's wetness mixed with the morning's. She realized that it was 12 noon, 4 more hours until Jimin would arrive.

At first, her mind pushed the thought away, but the fact of the matter was that she broke the rules. Yani didn't know whether to tell him or not, deciding the latter when she heard his car pull up.

After having picked out the most flattering harness set, she got into position, albeit nervous for the fear of Jimin finding out about her actions.

[Source: creepyyeha on tumblr]

Her head was bent down when the door opened but her heart jumped with anticipation.

"You listened, babygirl."

His footsteps were light as he circled her form, pleased at her choice in wear.

"I like this. You chose well."

"Only the best for you."

"Look up." He stood directly in front of her. She did as he said, her face level with his crotch. "Did you behave?"

She gulped, taking note of the dark look in his eyes, before speaking. "Yes."

He kept quiet for a minute before sighing, "You're lying to me."

"What? No, I promise I'm not."

"Don't make promises you can't keep, doll."

"I'm not lying." The words came out in a rush, eyes frantic as he caught on to her.

"I'll check my computer then. I know you when you're telling the truth and when you're not." He was already typing in his password and opened the an app that showed files upon files named as dates. "If I click on yesterday's date, will I find anything that won't please me?"

He raised an eyebrow at her, waiting on her confession, which came after a pregnant pause and was a ramble of apologies Jimin did not intend to entertain. "I'm so sorry, Jimin. Please forgive me. I didn't mean to, I just--"

"Stop." Her head went down as he stalked back to her. It wasn't until he crouched down to her level that Yani truly felt a new fear for Jimin. He tilted her head up, "What did you do?"

"I-i--"

"I don't like stuttering."

"I'm sorry. I fingered myself."

"Is that all?"

"And I came." A tear fell down her cheek, triggering Jimin to wipe it tenderly.

He sighed, telling her to lay down. He acquired the ropes and started wrapping them around her ankles all the way up to her thighs and joining the limbs together.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you are."

He took the end of the rope, looping it around a ring hanging from the ceiling and tying it to a nearby hook on the wall. Yani was hoisted up, hands handcuffed behind her back and hanging from the ceiling with no control of her body.

"What are you going to do?"

"Punish you."

She looked at his face, not recognizing the hard look but whimpering at the way it turned her on. He unbuckled his belt, pulling his pants and underwear down before caressing the naked skin of her abdomen and tickling a nipple that poked out of her bra.

He giggled, complimenting her on how beautiful she looked. It stopped and he grabbed a hold of her kinks and curls, his next words not at all preparing Yani for the pleasurable torture she was about to endure. "Open. Suck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.1K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
486K 17.5K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
308K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...