Adopted by Logan Paul (Comple...

By KylieRenea318

Emma Benson is a typical 15 year old girl with a dark secret. She has a tragic backstory with her parents, an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Really short boring chapter)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chaper 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chaper 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100! (Part 1)
Chapter 100! (Part 2)
Part 100! (Part 3 Final Chapter!)
Please Read!!!
Q&A

Chapter 84

578 14 4
By KylieRenea318

(Play when I say^)

Emma's POV:

I wake up to my head throbbing, a light shining in my eyes, and my whole body aching. I don't know what happened last night, but it couldn't have been good. I sit up, realizing I'm on the front lawn of the apartment building. My shirt is torn, exposing my bra and my phone screen is cracked. I'm going to get in so much fucking trouble....

I look around for Daniel. He's the last thing I remember seeing. Him talking to some girls. He's no where to be found. I try to call him but he doesn't answer. He must've left. I call the rest of the guys and no answer either.

"Why don't these boys ever answer when I need them?!" I ask to myself. I can't call him. I just can't. He'll be so disappointed. But I have to. It's my only choice.

§§§

"Get in the fucking car." Logan says angrily.

"Dad please-"

"No. You have no excuse for this. Drunk? At fifteen? Do you know what could've happened? Did you not think of the consequences of your actions?! You are so fucking grounded!" He exclaims, the vein pooping out of his arms as he drives.

"I know, I'm so so so so so so sorry. I just wanted to forget that night."

"Why?"

"Because I was jealous of Daniel. Some girls were all over him."

"Well where the fuck is Daniel anyways?!"

"He must've left." I say.

"He just left you there while you were drunk?!"

"Well, I don't blame him." I say. The memories come flooding back to me. I can't believe I did that....

"What did you do?" Logan asks.

"I tried to have sex with him." I say ashamed.

"Are you serious? You're a damn child. You can't have sex. Can you not understand that Daniel will literally GO TO JAIL if you guys got caught?!"

"I know, I know! Now could you please stop yelling?! I have a huge headache!" I say, closing my eyes.

"Hangover?" He asks. I nod my head slightly. "I'm sorry. I'm getting you home don't worry." He says softly.

"Logan..." I say clenching my stomach.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DAR-" Suddenly, I throw up all over his car. This is going to be an awful day...

§§§

I sit up in my bed. I must've fallen asleep in the car. But, my headache is gone and I feel fine. Whatever Logan did worked!

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Logan asks walking into the hotel room

"A lot better. Has Daniel called?" I ask.

"Not yet. I'm really sorry honey." He says. I nod my head and grab my phone. Nothing from any of the boys.

"Emma! Emma! Emma!" Noah laughs, running to the side of my bed.

"What?" I giggle.

"Wanna play a game now that you're awake?" He asks energetically.

"Sure. What are we going to play?"

"How about Fortnite?"

"Really? Fortnite? What ever happened to Candy Land or Operation?"

"What?" He asks. I facepalm, but decide to play Fortnite anyways because I love the game too.

§§§

"Okay, I'm done! I've died every time and haven't gotten passed 5th! This was fun, but I'm going to go relax in the pool." I say, going to the bathroom to change. I'm glad I brought a bathing suit. Logan claimed I wouldn't need it, but I proved him wrong.

Due to my coma, I lost a lot of weight and surprisingly, I'm not really ashamed of my body other than my cuts. I'm fine wearing crop tops, short-shorts, bikinis, etc. and I'm happy.

"Dad, I'm going for a swim." I call out.

"Not going like that you aren't." He responds, pausing the TV and walking over to me.

"What? It's not even bad." I say. There's a bit of cleavage, but that never hurt anybody.

"No way, change into another."

"This is the only one I brought." I whine.

"Well it looks like you aren't going swimming." He says.

"Dad look, it's dark outside. No one is going to be out there. I'll be by myself. And there's a window looking down to the pool so you can check on me. I just want some quiet....please?" I ask. He sighs and nods his head.

"But be careful and bring your phone." He says. I nod my head happily and bolt out the hotel room for the pool.

Once I'm down there, I put my towel, shoes, and phone on the lounge chair after turning on my Hamilton sound track. I get in the water, hesitating because it's so cold. No one else is out here, so I'm fine singing out loud.

(Play now if you want^)
"Look around, look around at how lucky we are
To be alive right now
Look around, look around...

How long have you known?

A month or so

Eliza, you should have told me

I wrote to the General a month ago

No

I begged him to send you home

You should have told me

I'm not sorry

I knew you'd fight
Until the war was won
But you deserve a chance to meet your son
Look around, look around at how lucky we are
To be alive right now.

Will you relish being a poor man's wife
Unable to provide for your life?

I relish being your wife
Look around, look around...

Look at where you are
Look at where you started
The fact that you're alive is a miracle
Just stay alive, that would be enough
And if this child
Shares a fraction of your smile
Or a fragment of your mind, look out world!
That would be enough

I don't pretend to know
The challenges you're facing
The worlds you keep erasing and creating in your mind
But I'm not afraid
I know who I married
So long as you come home at the end of the day
That would be enough

We don't need a legacy
We don't need money
If I could grant you peace of mind
If you could let me inside your heart...

Oh, let me be a part of the narrative
In the story they will write someday
Let this moment be the first chapter:
Where you decide to stay
And I could be enough
And we could be enough
That would be enough"

I open my eyes, realizing I'm just floating there. I recognize the silence around me. Then another song comes on; Burn.

I haven't listened to it since the boys were obsessed. I've asked them about it; they just say it's my emotions or something. I remember that day. The sun was shining, bees buzzed and birds sang. It was like any other day in Hollywood. Even though I was going to kill myself, the world continued. It didn't stop for me, not like I expected it to or anything. These emotions have still been built up inside me. I want to scream and cry and throw things but I know I can't. 

My breathing gets heavier.

It was after I caught Daniel with Madison. I don't think I've ever been more heartbroken: it was like everything and everyone froze. It was silence. My mind went blank. Everything I saw was black. It scared me. I didn't know what I was capable to do in that moment.

Tears and snot run down my face. I can't see.

Then the pills I took. It was Hydrocodone, apparently. I didn't even bother looking at the bottle that day. I just thought if I swallowed enough it would work. I'm glad it didn't, but sometimes I go into the bathroom and look where I was laying. My weak, puny body scattered across the floor like a puzzle. And I was dead. Logan told me my heart stopped for 2 minutes and 24 seconds until they drained the drug out of me.

My body aches and everything closes in on me.

I would be dead today if it weren't for Jack. I won't lie, after I got home from the hospital, I did some research. Why hadn't it worked? Why did the pills not finish me off? It's all because of Jack...and a peppermint. Apparently, peppermint is a good thing to use if you want to flush medicine out of your system easily. I remember distinctly; Jack had given me a peppermint because he complained my breath stunk. It was a joke, of course, but out of everything he could've given me, chocolate, sour candy, caramel, why peppermint? Why the one thing that would prevent me from dying? I guess it's fate.

I try to keep myself above the water, but it all goes to hell. I try to breath, but water fills my mouth instead. I flail my arms, begging to go up, but I'm vacuumed back down. I hear a loud muffle, someone yelling my name. I decide to give up. This is it. A splash occurs behind me and I'm pulled out of the water.

"Emma...are you okay?" Daniel asks.

"I can't I can't." I cry into his arms.

"Em, you're having a panic attack. It'll be okay, try to be calm. I got you."

"Dani it's too hard I can't do it anymore." I bawl.

"I know, I know. I got you. Don't worry, I'm not leaving this time." He says, rocking me back and forth on the wet concrete.

_____________________________________
Word Count: 1573

A/N:
GUESS WHOS BAAAAACK??! DUCKLINGS OMG IM SO SO SORRY!!!!! I've went  on vacation for a few days and was busy, but I guess I juts kind of been putting this off. I've come back to it and added a few sentences everyday, but then decided NO! IM NOT GOING TO MAKE THEM WAIT ANY LONGER! So I published it. And I made it longer than intended cuz I feel bad. I'm working on the next chapter after this, so stay tuned! Today's S/O are @Kimberlee_121 and @priyanka20000 !! So I decided it was smarter if I just @ you guys. Idk y. BTW HAVE YOU HEARD HOOKED YET? ITS SOOOO FREAKING AMAZING ALREADY MEMORIZED THE WHOLE THING BY HEART LMAOOO

QOTD:
Someone broke into your house and you think they're still there. You have to pick ONE superhero to save you. Who would it be and why? (Can be from DC and Marvel!)

✌️
Kylie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 786 39
(Final Edits underway. Chapters and some of the story will be changing!) Emma Walker was the new girl in a small town. She was shy, small, and had n...
275K 4K 59
Your Logan Paul's secret little sister. His fans dont know who you are.Your basically just an average teen. But when you move to LA and your brother...
7.1K 178 25
[WARNING! This book has a bunch of colourful words and not the rainbow kind] In this universe, you're the youngest of your family. Did I mention...
3.5K 164 25
Anabelle is a waitress at a diner in which is where she ends up meeting YouTube Star, Logan Paul. Their story started with a 50 dollar bill that was...