Chapter 14

A/N:
Hey guys, I'm going to try to make my chapters a little more organized, so if you see a difference in this chapter, that's why. :)

Logans POV-
I slowly wake up, wrapped in my warm white blanket. Corbyn, Jonah, and Jack are in here as well. Jonah is staring out my window, looking at the beautiful sunset. Jack is standing in my doorway, texting someone on his phone. And Corbyn is sitting on the end of my bed, tapping his foot in sync with a beat he's humming to.

"Guys, what happened? Where's Zach and Daniel?" I ask, unraveling the blanket on me, and getting off my bed.

"Well, we found you on the street, passed out. There were some Logangsters, but we told them that we would take you home, so we did. But uhm, where the hell is Emma?!" Jack asks very quickly.

"OH MY GOD EMMA WAS KIDNAPPED! I WAS TRYING TO FIND HER..AND I PASSED OUT. SHE DROPPED HER SMOOTHIE! AND- AND WE WENT TO BODY ENERGY...SHE SAW ME AND ZOEY-" I yell trying to explain everything at once, and breathing heavily after every few words.

"LOGAN! Calm down! We can go out to try to find her, but it's no use. Daniel and Zach have looked all over Hollywood, even at her old orphanage, and she isn't anywhere to be found. We will just have to wait until the police find her." Jonah says.

"How do you know I called the police?" I ask, slipping on my Gucci slippers.

"We called the police too, and they said they were already working on the case." Corbyn responds.

"Okay well let's go. The more looking for her, the better!" I say, grabbing my keys to my purple challenger.

"Logan, just know not to get your hopes up...we probably aren't going to find her." Jonah says, looking at the ground.

"I won't stop looking until I find my baby girl. I'm a Maverick, not a quitter. So let's go find her like we've never found anybody before." I say, sounding like a motivational speaker. The 3 others nod their heads and follow me to the car.

Daniels POV:
Zach and I have been looking for hours, but we can't find her. We sit on a bench in front of a small antique shop and think where to look next.

"Maybe we could look at the hospital." Zach suggests.

"Yeah, maybe, but I'm starving, can you go get us food while I look around some more?" I ask while getting up from the bench.

"Sure, there's a Starbucks right around the corner. You want a panini and a vanilla bean frappe?" He asks, jogging towards Starbucks. I quickly nod my head and turn around. I start walking down a sidewalk, and find the road I go on walks. If I can't think of any lyrics, I go on walks for ideas. It really helps.

I walk down the thin road, looking all around for any signs. I start walking past an old abandoned apartment that has been there for 50 years. Since It's really creepy, I normally run past it, but I notice something that isn't quite right.

Usually, it's pitch black in there. There are never lights on, but there was one this time. A single light, swaying back and forth from a thin wire. I didn't even think this place had electricity.

I hesitantly walk in, turning on the flashlight to my phone. Debris and glass crumble underneath me as I take every step. I enter a slim hallway with the light in it. There isn't anything in here other than the light, and a white door. I try to open it, but it's locked. The handle on it is loose, and the hinges look like they're about to come off. So without any warning, I ram my side into the door, and it busts open.

I hear someone crying in the middle of the room. I direct my phone towards them so I can see their face.

"E-Emma?" I say, just above a whisper. She's tied to a chair, her hair is messed up, and she's fully unclothed.

"Daniel! Help me!  Please help me!" She screams as tears run down her face.

"It's okay, I'm here!" I say and quickly untie her. She runs into my arms, not caring that she has nothing on. "Oh my god Emma, what happened to you?" I ask as I wrap my jacket around her. She falls to the ground and just cries. A pile of her clothes are in the corner, so I pick them up, and help dress her.

"Daniel...thank you." She says, staring blankly at me.

"You're welcome." I say, slightly grinning, and slightly blushing. I think I'm falling for her.

-End of Chapter-