Chapter 87

Daniels POV:

"Zach?!" I rush behind him and look at Emma

"Where were you?!" He asks.

"I got stuck in a restaurant because of the storm! What's wrong?!" I ask, grabbing Emma and hugging her.

"I-I don't know! I found her outside on the street and she was crying at yelling and-"

"Zach, she's having a panic attack! I need you to open the door and help me get her inside. Make her some warm milk or hot tea, anything that will calm her." I look at a worried Zach, tears forming in his eyes. "Zach, Emma needs you. Stay calm. And focus. She'll be okay." I assure. He runs inside, me following after him. Emma coughs, trying so hard to catch her breath.

"Emma, look at me. You need to slow down your breathing." I lay her on my hotel bed and sit her up. "Emma, baby, I need you to listen." She looks at me in distress. Seeing her in so much pain makes my heart rip into a million pieces. "Slow it down. I'm right here. I'm not leaving you." She manages to calm down a little, but she's still crying.

"Dani.." she cries softly.

"It's alright, I'm right here. I got you. No ones going to hurt you." She crawls into my lap and cries into my chest.

"Here's some green tea. And a warm towel. I also called Logan and told him she was here." Zach explains.

"Zach, you did good. You helped. She would've still been out there if it wasn't for you." I say. He nods his head and sits beside me on the bed. Emma eventually falls asleep in my arms.

§§§

Emma's POV:

I wake up next to Daniel with a huge headache. He looks at me and smiles.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi." I laugh.

"You feeling better?" He asks. Oh yea. I forgot I had a panic attack....

"Yea, I'm fine. Sorry for scaring you and Zach."

"Em, when did this start happening?" He asks.

"I don't know, I've always kinda had them. But they'd only go for a few minutes each, and I rarely got them. I haven't had one in a while, until yesterday." She explains.

"Oh, well just know you can come to me any time of day." He says. I nod my head and get up.

"Can I take a shower here?" I ask.

"Yeah go ahead." He says.

I walk to the bathroom and undress, then put myself under the warm water. I always find shower super relaxing. As the water drizzles down my body, I reach for the shampoo and pour it in my hand. I accidentally spill some, but it's not a big deal. When I finish washing myself, I reach to turn the water off, but slip and fall. I scream on the way down and hurt my knee really badly.

Daniels POV:

I'm texting Jack when I hear a scream and a loud thud. I run to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"Emma?! You okay?" No answer. "Emma! Answer me!" Still Nothing. "Okay, I'm coming in!" I open the door and just see fog everywhere. "Em?" I ask. I open the curtain and see Emma on the floor, barely conscious. She must've hit her head.

I look at her for a second, analyzing what happened. Her knee is completely blue and purple. Without hesitation, I pick her nude body up. It doesn't occur to me what I'm doing until I'm doing it. I set her down on my bed and take off my shirt. I button all the buttons and fix it so she's not completely exposed. She's beautiful though. Her body is perfect and I don't know why she would ever think it's not.

"Daniel?" She groans, coming back to.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask.

"Yea, I'm fine. My knee hurts a lot."

"Its pretty busted up." I say examining it. I hear a noise on the other side of the door to my room, but I don't pay any attention to it. "Are you comfortable?"

"Yea, I'm okay."

"Okay, I'm going to get something for that and get you going." I say. She nods her head as I make my way to the bathroom. I get some bandages and put some hot water in a plastic baggy.

"Give it to me." I say, pointing to her knee. She shifts her leg towards me. I put it hot water on it.

"That's really hot." She says.

"I know, but it will help." I say adjusting the bag so it doesn't leak. I walk back into the bathroom and get some more stuff.

"Babe!" She yells.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. "Yeah?" I ask softly once I get to her.

"Did you Uh....she me naked?" She asks.

"Yeah, I kinda had to. But I don't care. Your body is beautiful." I say. She blushes and I lean to kiss her. I put my leg on her thigh and move my way up when I hear a loud crash.

"Okay stop! I can listen anymore!" Jack says, bursting through the door with all the other guys behind him.

"Oh my god Jack! Don't look at her!" I say, shielding Emma.

"Well please stop! When I said you need to have a good time with Emma, this is NOT what I meant!" He yells.

"What are you talking about?" Emma and I ask at the same time.

"You were feeling each other up in here." Corbyn squirms.

"No we weren't!" Emma exclaims.

"Then why is she naked?" Jonah asks.

"It's a long story." I sigh. They give me the 'I have time' look. "She was in the shower and fell. So I helped her.

"Why did you say 'are you comfortable' and 'I'm going to get something that will get you going' huh?" Zach asks.

"I was telling her I was going to help her knee so she could go back to her place." I sigh.

"What about the 'Give it to me' and 'that's really hot'?" Jonah asks.

"He was talking about my knee, and he gave me a plastic baggy with hot water to help. It was super hot." Emma explains.

"Okay, Okay, if you weren't doing it, then why did you say 'I'm cumming'?!" Jack asks.

"I said I'm coming. C-O-M-I-N-G. God you're so dirty minded!" I say in disgust.

"So you weren't planning on doing anything at all?" Corbyn asks. My face turns red.

"That's none of your business." I say. All of them 'ooooh' and laugh at me. "Just get out and let me talk to Emma." I say.

"Okay. We're going to the restaurant downstairs." Jonah informs. I nod my head and turn back to Emma, who looks confused.

_____________________________________
Word Count: 1129

A/N:
Heeeeeeyyyyyy ducklings! Super tired rn but oh well. Today's S/O goes to @adap13! Thanks for your support!!!

QOTD:
Favorite milkshake flavor?

✌️
Kylie