Chapter 88

(Warning! Get ready to cringe and be super awkward at the same time. Also, sexual content ahead. If you are young, do what you want, honestly, you'll probably read it anyways.)

Daniels POV:

"You were planning on having sex with me?" She asks.

"I Uh...oh god. I messed this up, didn't I?" I sigh, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"No! No, no, no! I was just...we might need to talk about it first." She says.

"Well, I'll put my private parts into yours..."

"Daniel! Stop being a smart-ass." She laughs.

"I love that."

"What?"

"Your smile." I say. She turns a shade of pink that I've never seen on her before. I lean in, going for a kiss.

"Dani-" She says, stopping the kiss.

"Yea? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I don't want you.." she pauses. "I don't want you to go to jail because of me."

"We don't have to tell anyone." I say, only inches away from her face.

"I'm scared."

"You're scared? I'm terrified. But we're Emma and Daniel. We can get through anything. As long as we're together." I say. She smiles shyly, knowing what's about to happen. "All I want is you..."

"Forever And Always." She says. And finally, our lips meet.

Emma's POV:

I'm nervous, scared, and excited all at the same time. Daniel treats me gently, yet it's all going to fast. He slowly unbuttons all of the buttons on his shirt and pulls it off. I undo his belt and throw it on the floor. He lays me down, our lips still connected. He leans back a little so he can take off his jeans. His body is amazing. But why do I feel guilty? He puts his hand on my waist and makes his way up.

"Stop." I say.

"What?"

"Stop!" I yell.

"Emma, are you ok-"

"Just, get off of me!" I say. He rolls over and looks at me.

"Did you not like it? What happened?!" He worries. I run to his bathroom crying.

Daniels POV:

I follow her, only to be shut out. I put one hand on the door and one hand on the knob.

"Emma?" I ask. I hear sniffling. I sigh and lean my back against it. God why do I have to go and screw everything up?! Now Emma probably hates me.

I sit on the edge of my bed and give her time to dress while I...try and 'compose' myself again. I hear the door unlock and my neck snaps towards it. She slowly comes up to the bed, fully dressed, and sits beside me.

"Look Daniel-"

"It's fine."

"No, it's not. And I know you're upset. But I...I am too. It wasn't you. You were doing everything perfect. For a minute I forgot every worry I've ever had. But then.."

"Then What?" I ask.

"I just couldn't stop thinking, 'what if we get caught.' 'What if Daniel goes to jail because of me' and I know you said not to worry about it, but how can I not? Someone's future is in my hands. And if Logan ever found out. And mentally, I don't think I'm ready. To give up something that you can never get back...it's hard. I can't do it. I just can't." She says. I wrap her in my arms as tightly as I can.

"I understand. You're not ready. Take all the time you need. Until you turn 18, I'll be here. When you're legally allowed to drink? I'll be here. The night I propose? I'll be there. Our wedding night? I'll be there. When we have our first kid...wait." I say, confusing myself.

"You've already thought about proposing to me?" She asks, eyes glimmering in the light in the hotel.

"Well, Yea. We will be in Paris, or New York, or somewhere romantic. I'll set up a little riddle, so you're confused at first. Then once you figured it out, it'll lead to a beautiful hill with a clear view of billions or stars. My boys will be in the background singing a romantic song, probably Falling In Love by Elvis Presley. I'll have this big, long speech prepared, but end up just expressing my thoughts to you right there. And for our Honeymoon, I was thinking Hawaii or the Maldives. There, we'd plan out the rest of our future. Hopefully, Why Don't We is still popular by then. I want at least 3 kids. I'd love twins, one boy, one girl. And we can live anywhere you want. And the guys will have a little room where they can stay when they visit. By now, they would be married as well. Our kids would live and grow up together in a little cul-de-sac. They'd go to the same school, and be just like us. Maybe they'd even form a band. And-"

"Kiss me." She interrupts.

"What?-"

"Kiss me." She says. I look at her confused, then suddenly get pulled into a kiss. "Let's do this."

"Are you sure? We don't have to-"

"I want to. Now take off your tidy-whiteys and take me."

"That works for me-" Im pulled into another kiss, deeper this time. She takes off her top, leaving her in a lace bra. I start kissing her neck, slowly moving closer to her.

"Ready?" I ask through deep breaths.

"No." She laughs. "Are you."

"You would think." I chuckle along. Then I just make one quick movement. We both look down wide eyed. She then looks at me, smiles, and wraps the arms around my shoulders, pulling on my hair.

"Dani..." she struggles the say.

"What, am I hurting you?" I ask.

"No...keep going." Emma sighs. She pulls me closer, her now taking the lead. She gets on top of me and takes control. As all this is going on, all I can think is I'd die for this girl.

And suddenly it all happened. The thing that everyone says is the best feeling you'll ever experience. They were absolutely right. Once it's over, Emma rolls over on the other side of the bed.

"Why did we not do that sooner?" She asks. All I do is laugh. Then she joins me. It becomes a giggle fest.

The rest of the night we stay up talking. Just about random stuff. I loved every minute of it. Eventually, the guys became back and we had to hide the fact that we just did it. They were all so tired, as soon as they hit their pillows they were out.

"Daniel?" Emma says, right before we were both about to drift to sleep.

"Yeah?"

"We should do this more often." She says.

"Keep your voice down, the guys might hear."

"No, not that...this. Staying up all night talking. And the other thing. That was pretty fun."

"I don't wanna to leave you. I don't wanna go to Europe." I say hugging her.

"I wish I could go." She frowns.

"What if you can?!" I ask excitedly.

"What are you up to Seavey?" She asks.

_____________________________________
Word Count: 1151

A/N:
Guys...I think I just made the worst mistake of my life.🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ So, Matthew apologized to me and I kind of gave in. GOD IM SO STUPID! And I don't have the heart to tell him I don't want a relationship with him anymore. I loved him so much and that was real....but now it just feels forced. I just wish i would've stayed single. It would've made things WAY less complicated and confusing. Today's S/O's go to @lolkiyahepisode and @MorganLucille Thanks for the support ducklings!

QOTD:
What's the worst mistake you've ever made?

✌️
Kylie