Chapter 90

Emma's POV:

I know I said that I was going to meet up with Daniel tomorrow at the airport, but I have a better idea.

Since it's their last show, there is no way I'd miss it! So, I hit up Christina and asked if she had an extra ticket. Fortunately for me, her best friend that was going to go with her caught a bad stomach virus!!! Well, that's bad for her, but good for me! The only ones that know about it are her and Logan, of course. He said it would be easier on him anyways so he wouldn't have to worry about me being at the airport by myself.

I've already said bye to Logan and Noah and meet Christina outside of my hotel.

"Girl you are lucky that my friend happens to live in NYC too." She says as I get in the car.

"I know! I'm so excited! They have no idea?" I ask, trying to reassure myself.

"There's no way any of them would know." She says confidently.

"Okay, good."

"Now, their show starts at 7:00. It's 4:15. Takes about 45 minutes to get there. They let people in at 6:00. And we have VIP and Backstage tickets, so we should be let in as soon as we get there." She plans out. I nod my head and we set off. A few minutes down the road, Chrissy (idk her nickname so this is what it is in my head😂) says,

"So...you and Daniel...?"

"Oh my god, they told you?!" I facepalm.

"Uh yea! So, give me all the details."

"All of them?"

"All of them!"

"Okay, so at first, I didn't want to do it. I was waaaay to concerned about him going to jail."

"Understandable." She agrees.

"But then, he started talking about how many kids he wants, and our future, and how he's going to propose..."

"Girl thats the oldest trick in the book for men. Corbyn said basically the exact same thing to me the first time we had sex." Christina explains.

"Wait...so you guys do it...all the time?" I ask.

"Yea." She chuckles in amusement.

"Doesn't it get boring?"

"Never! There's way more to it than just sex. He can do stuff to you, you can do stuff to him. You guys can try a new position..."

"Wait...so...it's not a special thing like everyone says it is?"

"No, it is. Every time is special. Connecting with your partner like that...it's magical." She smiles. "But you're only sixteen, you have so much to learn."

§§§

We make it to Sayreville and then to their playing spot. It's crowded with thousands of people. Christina and I try to sneak to the back entrance, but get cut off by some girls. Then, there are hundreds around us.

"You're the girl from the invitation video!!!" A girl screams at me.

"Heh, yeah, that's me." I nervously chuckle. All the screaming and pushing...it's hard to breathe.

"Can I take a picture with you?!" She asks. I nod my head and pose for the picture.

"Christina..." I say out of breath.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Christina asks.

"Panic...attack..." I say. She grabs my arms and pulls me inside. I let out a big puff of air and get my breathing steady again. I feel like I can pass out right here.

"Come on, we can't let the boys see you." She pulls my arms down a small corridor leading out where you can see the stage. It's pretty hidden in a dark corner, so you couldn't see us from the stage. "You stay here, I'm going to say hi to Corbyn. The rest should be rehearsing any minute now."

I wait patiently for the boys to get on stage. And finally, they do. I see Daniel smile as he gets up there.

"Ahh. I could just stand here all day." He says into the mic for sound check.

"Yea. Me too." Jack admires. They all walk around on stage for a bit until their manager says they need to test the songs. As soon as music comes on, I hear screaming outside by the fans. They're singing along with the boys. I chuckle and smile to myself, getting caught in a daydream. Suddenly, someone touches my shoulder which nearly makes me scream. I turn around and see Christina laughing hysterically, trying not to be too loud. I hit her arm playfully.

"You scared the shit out of me!" I whisper-yell.

"You should've seen your face." She laughs, falling backwards onto the floor. We both turn into giggling messes until the music stops. We go dead silent, neither of us daring to move a muscle.

"Let's get this show on the road!" Daniel yells enthusiastically.

§§§

Everyone has been let in and Eben has finished his opening act. I'm still in the same place. No one seems to notice me here. Christina is chilling back stage with her water and snacks with I'm here starving myself half to death.

Suddenly the lights dim and the boys shadows appear. Exactly like they did in Los Angeles. (I'm going to skip he whole intro and everything cuz we've already gone through this)

They're already a few songs in. I love seeing the boys so happy and excited. Especially Daniel. After everything he's went through with me, he deserves a chance away. But if I think that....why am I here? Am I going against my own morals?

The song ends and the fans simmer down a little. They start talking, basically the same thing they did in LA. A little light flickers on above me, giving away my spot. Someone must've turned on a light switch. I look back at the stage and Daniel is staring right at me, with big, toothy smile shining right at me. I give a little wave and he waves back. I see a few fans turn back towards me. All I can do is smile. Because the love of my life is standing in a room full of people who love him with all their hearts, yet, he chooses me.

_____________________________________
Word Count: 1029

A/N:
HEEEEYYYYYYYYY DUCKLINGGGGSSSSS. I'm really bored. But I think it's an actual thing that my creative side of my brain works better when it's tired, because I can write so easily like at 2:30 in the morning, but my writing is shit when it's like 12:00 pm. Idk y. AND GUYS I REALIZED THERE WAS A FLAW! Last chapter I said that Dani was the first to have sex, but I went back and changed it to second.?So don't write a comment about it please! It is fixed!! Anyyyywhooo today's S/O goes to: @tahneegiordmaina Thanks for liking my story!!! ❤️

QOTD:

If you could be any (made up) super hero, what's your power and what would your name be?

✌️
Kylie