Chapter 81

April 22, 2018

Emma's POV:

"You're not really thinking of going to the play with him, are you?" Logan asks.

"Yeah actually, I am. Everybody deserves a second chance." I say.

"Even a guy that's cheated on you twice?" Noah remarks.

"Yes. You both know and love Daniel. Don't deny it." I smirk.

"Okay, Yeah, he's the best guy that you could date. But, that doesn't give him an excuse to cheat on you!" Logan sighs.

"Technically, He didn't cheat. The first time, I just thought he did. The second time, I just felt like he did, but we broke up." I explain.

"So you're defending him now?" Noah asks in a sassy tone.

"Uhm excuse me. You can only have an opinion on this if you are ten or older." I joke.

"Hey! I turn ten this summer!" Noah pouts.

"Cause that makes a difference." I chuckle.

§§§

Back at the hotel, I quickly get dressed. It's 2:30, but I want to look nice and eat before the play.

I get dressed in this:

(With an overcoat)And put my hair like this:

(With an overcoat)
And put my hair like this:

Once I'm finished, I say bye to Logan and Noah, then leave

§§§

I walk up to the hotel the boys are staying at. It's way better than ours. There are even security guards at the door. Once I walk up, they block the entrance.

"Did you make a reservation?" One of the men asks.

"Uhm, no. I'm just meeting someone." I say, starting to walk but getting pushed away.

"Who are you meeting with?" The other adds.

"Daniel Seavey." I inform. Hey both look at each other humorously then turn back to me.