Chapter 2

Logans POV-
"Logan do you know her?" One of my fans asks.

"Yes." I blurt out. Oh god, what have I done.

Everyone starts rambling on, asking "how do you know her?" And "who is she?" I don't know why, but there's something about her. She looks so...helpless. That black eye indicates something bad has happened to her. With out thinking, I grab her hand and walk her into my apartment. I can tell she freezes up, because normally, someone would scream to a random guy taking you into his house, without any warning. We get into my apartment and I sit down on my couch, with my head in my hands. What have I done?

"WHAT THE HELL LOGAN?!" Lydia screams. The girl just stands there, her auburn hair shines with the sunset flooding into the room.

"You basically just kidnapped a girl!" Brendon says.
"I KNOW!" I yell. "I don't know why I did it!" The girl gives me a concerned look. I look back at her, trying to calm myself down. I walk up to her and say, "I'm so sorry! I know you're confused. I'll get you back down there, and let's just pretend I never did any of this." I say, trying to make the situation at hand a little better.

"Logan, you understand the mess you're in? If you take her down there, the fans will kill her with questions. You don't have a choice but to keep her up here." Brendon says, placing his hand on my shoulder. I've haven't felt this guilty in years.

Emma's POV-
I'm scared. I'm in shock. I don't know what to do, or say. Logan is obviously panicked. I'm frozen in place. A tear rolls down my cheek. I don't want to get hurt again. That's the reason I left the hell of a place.

Being 15, I don't really know how to defend myself in this situation. He seems like a nice guy, just in a bad place. I want to say something, but I can't. I'm screaming on the inside, but nothing is coming out of my mouth. My lips quivered as I shook in fear. The three adults, looking in their early 20's, argued. That's when I felt something wet on the part of my angle that my jeans didn't cover. I look down in fear, only to see a small, Pomeranian puppy licking my ankle. He's excited about a new guest in the house, unlike me, I'm not really a people-person. I don't like to be touched, hugged, patted, or basically have any interaction with people, because of my past. But dogs are my weakness. I can't not pet every dog I see. And having not gone outside in 9 years, I appreciate being able to pet any dog. Especially this one. I've only seen dogs like this on pictures, or tv, I've never actually touched one. Without anyone looking, I crouch down, and pet the small dog. It barks, which gets Logans attention. He looks down at me, and I look up at him. A grin reaches across his face.

"I know a back way out of the building, where no one will see you. Where do you live?" He asks, grabbing a different set of keys.

I shake my head in fear. He gives me a weird look, then looks at the other two.

"Did you run away from your house?" He asks. I refuse to talk. If this guy is going to hurt me, I'm not going to say a word to him. I've trusted people that stabbed me in the back before, and I just cant let my guard down. Maybe if I don't talk long enough, he will think I'm mute or something. No, I talked to him earlier, he already knows I can talk.

"I know you can talk." He says. I figure he's not going to give up until I spill, so what's the point in trying.

"I don't have a home." I say, just above a whisper.

"Why not? Where did you come from?" Logan asks me. I hate people that ask too many questions.

"Beverly Hills orphanage." I say, still petting the dog.
The guy gives me a pity look. All of them do. I'm used to it though. As long as he doesn't ask what happened to my parents, I'm fine.