Chapter 6

Logan's POV-
When she hugged me, I didn't know what to do. This was the first time she actually touched me. I wanted to hug her back, but she backed away too quickly.
"Uhhhh....thanks." She said.
"No problem." I say with a huge grin. "Now, I got you this so you could stay in touch, in case anything happens." I say pointing to her new phone. "And as for your laptop, I got you it so you could watch my vlogs." I say laughing afterwards. It seemed she laughed too.
"So do you want me to set it up for you, while you take a shower?" I ask.
"Sure." She said and grabbed some clothes from a shopping bag, then went into my room, because there's no other shower in my house, other than Evans, but I didn't want to invade his space.
(A/N: hey guys, Wattpad is being really weird and not letting me un-bold letters, so the rest of this chapter is going to be bolded, sorry)
Emma's POV:
As the warm water hit my face, I felt a tingle through my entire body. I haven't taken a warm shower like this in ages, and the space in it is so big. I could get used to this! I wash my hair with Mens shampoo and conditioner, because he didn't have any women's hair products. About 15 minutes later, I get out and dry off. I decide to wear this:

I also decide to do my hair like this:

(YAY! I can finally type normally!!! 😂👍🏻btw, hopefully you guys can see the second image of her hair, because my internet sucks and I can't see it😂)I walk out and see Logan preparing my laptop, and my phone plugged into an outlet by the couch

I walk out and see Logan preparing my laptop, and my phone plugged into an outlet by the couch. I walk up beside him to see what he's doing. He finally notices me and smiles.
"Hey, how was the shower?" He asked, scrolling through YouTube.
"Amazing! Its been forever since I've taken a warm shower...thanks." I say, watching the screen.
"Well that's good! Anyways, I'm setting up YouTube and making your account. I have a sticky note with the Username and password on it, and I've already subscribed you to Me, my brother, and all of my friends." He says, spinning his chair towards me.
"B-brother?" I ask. I never knew he had a brother...
"Oh...yea my brother Jake. We can go meet him today if you want!" Logan says excitedly.
"Sure." I say and shrug my shoulders. Honestly, I've kind of warmed up to Logan. I mean, he doesn't seem like a bad guy, and he bought me a phone, AND, a laptop! Logan walks over to the kitchen and picks up his camera. He looks at me, indicating he's about to turn his camera on. He jumps around for a minute, and does some vocal warm-ups.
"Okay so guys, I'm going over to brother Jakey's house, and maybe we could prank him! I'm thinking putting something in his pool...maybe slime? Nah, I've already done that! But on the way, I'll think about it, so let's go!" He turns off the camera, and grabs his keys. I grab my new phone and walk out the door behind Logan. We walk down to the
parking garage, and get into a big, white car. It's the one that looks like a Jeep, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong.
     I decide to get into the front seat, and turn on the radio. As he's driving, I switch the radio channels, trying to find a good station.
"Here, let me help you." He says and smiles. As we approach a red light, he reaches over to the glove department, grabs a cd casing, and puts the cd into a slot slightly above the radio. The screen says;
Track 1 <<Something Different>>
"Trust me, you'll like this band." Logan says, and presses play. It's only the first few seconds of the song, and I'm already dancing. I usually don't like love songs like this, but the guys voices are so good.
"Who is this?!" I ask, just above the sound of the music.
"Why don't we." He says
"Why don't we what?" I ask.
"No, the band is called Why Don't We." Logan laughs.
"Oh, well they are awesome! I've only listened to one of their songs, and I'm already a fan girl." I say.
"I'm glad." Logan says, in a mysterious voice.
"Oh no, what do you have up your sleeve?" I chuckle.
"You'll see." Logan says, looks at me with one of his eyebrows raised, and with the stupidest smile ever.
I laugh so hard, a tear falls down my cheek, which makes Logan laugh as well. Before I know it, Logan pulls into Jakes driveway.
"We're here!" Logan says, and jumps out of the car. I do the same, and walk behind him.
"Now, Jake doesn't know either of us are coming, so stay behind me until I introduce you okay?" He says, and I nod my head. Logan walks up to the door and knocks on it a couple of times. A few seconds later, a guy with almost platinum blonde hair opens the door and hugs Logan.
"Bro, what are you doing here?!" The guy asked.
"Yo, I thought I'd just come and visit!" Logan said. "Oh..and uh...I have somebody I'd like you to meet." Logan says, and steps out from in front of me.
"Is this Emma?" He asked.
"Y-yea." I say nervously.
"Oh! Logan has told me a lot about you, and you seem wonderful! Well, I'm Jake, your uncle, and this is the team 10 house!" He says excitedly. Uncle...huh. I never really even thought about having an uncle.
"Team 10?" I ask. Jake nods his head and yells for everyone to come to him. Suddenly, about 15 people come from everywhere, and gasp.
"Emma!" Two girls yell in unison. They come running towards me, with their hands out, and I can't take it. I quickly run behind Logan, cowering like little girl who just saw a monster. The girls stop in their tracks and give Logan a confused look. He shrugs his shoulders and looks down and me. I look around and everyone is starring at me. I tightly grip onto Logans Maverick hoodie, and dig my face into his right side, not wanting to look at anyone.
"Emma, are you okay?" Logan asked. I just shook my head and gripped tighter.
"Give us a minute please." Logan said to the others. I hear footsteps go up the stairs, and then complete silence. I let go and look at him.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, crouching down to my eye level.
"I-I'm sorry Logan. I just don't like big a lot of people around me at once..." I say
"What about when you were in the crowd of Logangsters?" He asked.
"I only did that because I was runni-" I cut myself off.
"It's okay Emma. If you'd like we could have you meet one person at a time." Logan says, and stands back up. I smile and nod my head. Logan yells for Jake and tells him the plan. One by one, I meet everyone in team 10, and they all seem like nice people. Slowly, they all come in the living room. I'm more comfortable with them now that I know them, so they all ask me some questions. I sit on the couch, and Logan sits next to me.
"Hey, uh Emma. I've got to go to the bathroom, you okay here alone?" He asked.
"Yea, but didn't you go back at the apartment?" I ask.
"Yea, but I drank a water on the way here...so I've gotta pee." Logan says, and winks at me. I remember him vlogging and saying he was going to prank Jake, so I winked back at him and kept quiet. About 15 minutes later, Logan comes back downstairs. I totally forgot that he had gone, and so did everyone else. But when he came back, it was kind of obvious he wasn't just going to the bathroom.
"What took you so long?!" A girl named Tessa asked and gave him a weird look.
"Oh uh...sorry. I went to the bathroom, and then got a phone call from Jeff." Logan says, trying to cover up his mischievousness. "Oh uh, by the way, Emma, we got to go cause we're meeting up with some of my friends for dinner."
"Oh okay." I say and get up. I look at my phone.
"Sunday, June 15th 6:26 pm."
  A/N: Oh no honey nooo!! The letters are being dumb again! 😭 So I'm going to end the chapter here. Sorry it was kinda boring! In the next chapter, she's going to meet some of Logans close friends. BYEEEE