Chapter 32

Narrators POV:

Emma lay on the floor as Daniel waits out in the hall for his cue to come in. But only silence filled the room. He waited patiently until it was long enough that he started to get worried. He turned the corner and saw Emma sprawled on the floor with the guys assisting her.

Daniels POV:

"Guys, What happened?" I ask as I run over to her.

"I-I don't know! She must've been so over whelmed she passed out." Jonah says. We lay her on the couch and wait.

-One Hour Later-

Everyone at Logans apartment left other than Zach, Jack, and I. Jack and Zach are playing ping pong as I wait for Emma to wake up. I hope she's okay. I feel so bad for making her think I wasn't there. I wish I could rewind time and fix it. I get snapped out of my thoughts by Emma's eyes fluttering open.

"Emma?" I ask as I rest my hand on her lower back and help her sit up.

"Daniel? Oh my god...Daniel you're okay!" She exclaims and tightly wraps her arms around my neck. Both of the boys come over to us and we have a group hug. After a few seconds, I hear a buzz from Emma's phone. I look over and see it's from someone named Liam.

"Who's Liam?" I ask.

"Oh, I'll call him back later." She smiles and declines the call.

"That didn't answer my question. Who's Liam and why is he calling you?" I ask once more getting a little tense.

"Babe, it's seriously no one. Don't worry about it." She says and places a peck on my lips.

"Then let me read your messages with him." I say while getting angry.

"What?" She asks.

"You heard me. If he's really no one, let me read your texts with him." I say in a stern tone. She just stands there, looking helpless and innocent. Why did I believe her? She never loved me.

Emma's POV:

"Then let me read your messages with him." He demands.

"What?" I ask. I'm shocked he's actually thinking I'd cheat on him.

"You heard me. If he's really no one, let me read your texts with him." He says in a stern tone. I just stand there on the verge of crying. Is he serious? He thinks I'm cheating on him.

"Thats what I thought." Daniel scoffs and walks out the door, slamming it on his way out. Jack quickly followed behind him. I wouldn't do that to him. I love Daniel. I wouldn't cheat. Not with anyone. So...why does he think I would? I bring both of my knees to my chest and wrap my arms around them. Thinking of all that happened, I just cry. I cry about Daniel thinking I'd ever hurt him. I cry about the guys disappearance and all the feelings I had when they weren't there. I cry about my past, and what I'd be doing if I'd never met Logan. Through all this crying, I forgot Zach was still in the apartment. He places his small, warm hand on my shoulder.

"I didn't do it." I say as I look up at Zach.

"I know." He says.

"Then why doesn't he. Out of everyone that is supposed to understand me, it's him. He's supposed to get how I feel and be able to know when I love him or not. So why doesn't he understand that I would never hurt him?" I ask, now crying into Zach's chest.

"He's not like you Emma. He can't read people the way you do. He's clueless. Probably because he's never fell in love with a girl like this before." Zach says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You're the first girl Daniel has ever come home and talked non-stop about. Any song we sing, at the end, he says, 'this was dedicated to the most gorgeous girl in the world, Emma Paul.' He even wrote three songs about you. He's never done that to any past girls he's ever dated." Zach explains. A small smile creeps on my face.

"So why does he think I'm cheating on him?" I ask still confused.

"Because with all of this new love, there's new heartbreak he's never experienced. He doesn't know what's good and bad in a relationship. He's just paranoid...don't worry too much about it Em." Zach says. I nod my head and wipe my tears away.

"You want some Taco Bell?" He asks with a smile. I nod my head as he grabs his phone.

"Wait here. I'll be back in about 20 minutes." Zach says and walks out the door.

A few minutes by myself in silence, the door bell rings. I get up and open it to see Jack.

"Oh good. I needed someone to talk to. Zach left and I've been here alon-" I start to say before Jack brings his hand to my cheek and slaps me. I stand there in shock as tears roll down my face.

"Shut up! How could you do this to him? Daniels the best guy I've ever met. Probably the best guy you've ever met as well. So why do you have to be a huge slut and cheat on him?" Jack asks.

"Jack I can explain. I didn't cheat on him. Liam's just my fr-"

"Friend? Just your friend? Daniels heart broken because of you. This is all your fault. I knew he didn't deserve you. Piece of shit." He says and looks me up and down. Daniel told me he had anger issues...I just didn't know they were this bad. Trying to take a seat, I walk over to the couch, only to be grabbed by Jack. His hand is gripping onto my wrist.

"Jack please let go." I say trying to pull free.

"Slut." He says.

"Jack that hurts!" I exclaim.

"Whore."

"Please, Jack. You're hurting me!" I plead.

"Skank."

"I'm sorry! Please! Let me go! Please.." I cry as I fall onto the ground crying.

"Useless piece of shit." Jack says and finally lets go of my wrist. Before he walks out of the apartment he says,

"Don't say anything to anyone."

With that he was gone, and I was once again alone. Someone was taking care of kong and Arya. Logan and all his friends are at the spa. I'm alone and afraid again. Just like I was before I left the orphanage. I stand up and walk over to the kitchen. Slowly opening the drawer, I grab a knife and walk to the bathroom. I roll up my sleeve, looking away, and bring the knife to my skin. I slowly pierce it, and slide the tip of the knife across my wrist many times in different places. I thought I'd never do this again. Goodbye happiness.

_________________________________________
Word Count: 1146

A/N:

HEEEEYOOO. Sorry I haven't uploaded his weekend! I had the flu and I'm still recovering. Good news though! I get off for winter break this Tuesday. So I'll try to update as much as possible in that time period. Anyways, have a goodnight ducklings :)