Chapter 41

Emma's POV:

"Uh, Emma. You got a visitor.." Logan yells from downstairs.

"Who is it?" I yell back.

"NO, Logan! Don't let her in here!" Zach screams. I run downstairs with Daniel only to see Madison.

"Maddie?" Daniel asks.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a rude tone.

"Daniel, you disobeyed me." Madison says.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Are you seriously that dumb? I thought you would've figured it out by now." Madison scoffs.

"Figure what out?" Zach asks.

"You aren't supposed to be with Emma. You're supposed to be with me! Didn't I tell you what would happen if you got back together with her?" She threatens.

"You're the one who's been threatening me?" Daniel asks.

"Threatening?!" I ask.

"Ding ding ding. I put a tracker on your phone so I could see where you were at all times. I saw you at Outback. I was about to make my move until this bitch showed up and ruined all my plans. Now, you both will suffer the consequences." Madison smirks. Logan-for some reason-walks out of the room.

"Maddie, don't. Don't hurt Emma, or my family. That includes the boys. Hurt me. Do whatever you want to me, just please do not hurt anyone else." Daniel pleads

"That's the thing you don't understand, Dani. I don't want to hurt you. You are what I want. I need to hurt everyone that will try to take you away from me. That first includes her." She says and points at me.

"That won't be necessary." Logan says and walks back into the living room. "I've recorded everything you've said. I'm on the phone with the police. They're on their way now. I suggest you don't move, or you'll most likely be charged with even more time in prison than you would now."

"What?" Madison says. She reaches behind her back and pulls out a gun.

"Everyone stay back!" Madison demands.

"What the hell!" Zach says.

"Awe, my poor, innocent, baby cousin. You know, you were always my favorite out of you and your siblings. Reese is the most annoying thing on the planet and Ryan is the weirdest kid ever. I don't see how you lived with them most of your life." Madison says.

"Don't talk about my family like that!" Zach says.

"Maddie, don't do this. You can be a better person. Just put the gun down, and all of this will be over." Daniel says.

"You're right. It will be over." She says and points the gun to her head.

"No!" Daniel says.

"I'm sorry Daniel."

"Don't do it! You have so much to live for!" Daniel begs. She shakes her head.

"No I don't. There's nothing to live for if I can't have you." She says.

"You're so young. Don't make the mistake of taking your whole life away." Logan says.

"If you spare your life, I'll get out of your way. I won't be with Daniel any mor-"

"Emma, no." Daniel interrupts me.

"Daniel, let me talk. Madison, I will leave you alone. You won't have to deal with me anymore. Just please, don't do this." I say.

"Why would you do that? After all I've done to you?" She asks.

"Because in the past, I've made a lot of mistakes I can't fix. I chose not to do anything and let people I loved get hurt, rather than speaking up and helping them. If I have to opportunity to save someone's life, I'm going to take it." I say. We all turn our heads towards the door when we hear sirens.

"I'll go to jail anyways." She says.

"Madison, we're here for you. Don't do this. Don't let your family and friends down. You'll never know where life is going to take you. You'll never know where your life is going to go. But you'll never be able to find out if you end it." Daniel says. Madison drops the gun and falls to the ground crying. Zach and Daniel rush to help her while Logan opens the door for the cops. I just stand there, scared of what happened.

"Miss, come with me." A cop says to Madison. She nods her head and walks out the door with the police.

"What's gonna happen to her?" Zach asks.

"I'm not sure." Logan says pats Zach on the back.

"You wanna go get fro-yo?" Daniel asks.

"I'm down." Zach smiles.

"Yeah me too, I'll drive." Logan says and grabs his keys.

"I'm going to stay back. Have fun." I grin. Hey nod and leave.

I have some rethinking of life to do...

_________________________________________
A/N:
Heeeeyyyyyyyyyyooooo. I've been watching The Flash tv show on Netflix and it's soooo good!!!! I recommend if you haven't seen it to go watch it :D have a good day Ducklings!